Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Blowing off steam

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 04:45 AM
tree phidday

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blowing off steam

So it seems all the bullsh.it decides to catch up on my at the end of the year. Last night there was this huge fallout with my 'rents. Sh.it happens, I'm moving out by mid-end summer anyways. We can settle that later on. I'm already all pi.ssed off 'bout this. To make matters worse, this dipsh.it fu.cker who is a sorry excuse for a driver, decides to cut me off this morning at 5:45 while I was on my way to work. Idiot probably didn't even see me. No turn signal, nothing, just right in. I had to swerve out to the dumbass wouldn't hit me, which resulted in my driver side front wheel to fly over the curb at 40 mph. Fuc.kin' ******* keeps driving like nothing happened. I am so fuc.kin' pissed off right now. My wheel is bent, alignment is off, my sideskirt is all scratched up, 'n to make matters even worse, my body is shifted to the left. My hood is shifted 'n my driver side door rubs when I open it. This is one great way to end the year huh? I hafta wait until Feb. to bring my car into the dealership because they're backed up with cars from the hurricane 'n I hafta get a quote on my car in a week. All this bullsh.it because Florida decided to issue a license to some idiot who doesn't know how to simply look at the side view mirror 'n use his turn signal. I wasn't even in his blindspot, 'n the idiot is completely oblivious to a 3,000 car next to him.
Old 12-30-2005, 05:13 AM
andyisphat2004

that sucks dude.....i am buying a pos beater to drive on a daily basis and keeping my z for the weekends to help minimize that kinda crap
Old 12-30-2005, 05:31 AM
PapaTango

Ah yes, Florida drivers. They're either 90 years old and can't see over the steering wheel, are named Guido and speak with a Jersey accent, or its Jose behind the wheel with his new Florida license and a limited knowledge of English.

Similar demographics here in some parts of North Carolina, especially the major metropolitan areas. You gotta drive with your head on a swivel.

Sorry about your damage. Sounds like you may have major structural damage if things aren't closing correctly. Something might be bent beyond repair. Make sure your insurance adjuster sees everything.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:40 AM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

This is a bad way to end the year. Sorry.

The highways are not much “fun” to drive. Getting from point A to B in one piece is a challenge.
Old 12-30-2005, 07:46 AM
tree phidday

Thanks for the condolences guy. Yea I'm gonna make sure the adjuster see's everything. There is definately major structural damage. I'm just gonna let the dealership fix it as much as they can. After everything is done I'm gonna be trading my baby in for a G35. I've been thinking 'bout doing the switch over for a while now, this just gave me a real good reason to do so. After I'm all settled 'n have my condo, my G 'n am in Paramedic skool, I'll invest in a beater for daily driving, maybe a '93 Civic hatch, I love them hatches.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:29 AM
max255

same thing in houston. Every time you see someone driving bad it's gonna be a mexican who first of all doesnt have insurance and doesnt even have a licence. Damn those people.
Old 12-30-2005, 12:18 PM
lax91181

personally i can't stand the damn white drivers here, bastards. They suck cause they are white.
Old 12-30-2005, 01:54 PM
HighwaySpeed

Wink

All drivers suck except me.
Old 12-30-2005, 02:44 PM
NiSmO21z

Cool Drivers

I think every race has a bad driver. Whelther it's a mexican,white person, or black person, etc. But, Nuthing is worse than an Asian! Except for an import tuner, asians are the worst! They have no idea what is goin on! Drive so slow, and never know where they are goin! Horrible! Key sentence: except for an import tuner!
Old 12-30-2005, 02:52 PM
LIdrew

crazy here on Long Island too. 3 million people and only 20 miles wide. My worst enemy is the "soccer mom" in the H2. That's some scary $hit!
Old 12-30-2005, 03:31 PM
zpak

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by NiSmO21z
I think every race has a bad driver. Whelther it's a mexican,white person, or black person, etc. But, Nuthing is worse than an Asian! Except for an import tuner, asians are the worst! They have no idea what is goin on! Drive so slow, and never know where they are goin! Horrible! Key sentence: except for an import tuner!

Not to be age-ist, but I thought that description was more accurately descriptive of super-senile, demented folks? Drive slow, change lanes without looking, turn right in front of you, mistake the brake for the gas pedal and then ram into a bunch of people on the sidewalk (like in Santa Monica)?

I know a couple of Asian non-tuners that could probably drive circles around most other drivers (too much track-time...). But then again, they have Porsches and M3's.
Old 12-30-2005, 03:41 PM
mhip

why does it have to be mexican's w/ no insurance.
did you stpp them and ask if they have insurance????

tree phidday, that sucks.. I had a idiot a couple of months ago sidswipe me and put me into the sidewalk. luckly i was in my truck.. the idiot just kept going like nothing happen.

Last edited by mhip; 12-30-2005 at 03:45 PM.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:47 PM
tree phidday

That sucks, sorry to hear that. Well, everybody's been telling me at least I'm aiite 'n a car is replacable. I'm just looking towards the better side of things, get the car fixed, see what the damage is, then decide if I'm gonna trade the Z in for a G. Some people should be ran off the road because of their lack of driving skills.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:14 PM
NightRida

Frame damage is gonna cost you, my sis had frame damage in her NEW benz. Some ****** cut her off she ran over a lil median divider at 40 mile san hour! That **** cost her insurance mucho money but at least she is okay man, that is waht is important, not the car! But if it was me and I was on a lane with a curb on the right sid of me, and someone cuts me off, IM sorry but Im hitting your ***!
Peace!
Old 12-30-2005, 08:23 PM
alphastorm

Here too? What's with ragging on Asian drivers? There is NO truth in that myth, and it's gotten really, really old. This is the second thread with this theme that I've read today. Another one got messy on 350ZMotoring.com.

I'd laugh at stuff it they were true, but the propagation of baseless racial myths that affect people's lives just isn't cool.

BTW, try entering your info for an on-line car insurance quote, but do it twice: once with "Asian" as your ethnic background, and again with something else. Now, compare the prices you're quoted. Wouldn't you be pissed if you were Asian?