Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What's the best compliment you have gotten?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 09:14 AM
wasabi10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well, most ppl just walked up to me and say nice car.... almost everyone that sees my car says that to me.... so, all of them are my best compliments...
Old 10-31-2006, 09:27 AM
Zmonster24

"That's a nice Z car you got there..." gotta love the old school hicks out there...lol
Old 10-31-2006, 04:01 PM
Zd3mon

My best compliment was:
Driving down the pacific coast highway south in san diego near del mar. pulled up to a stop light and a jet white lamborghini murcielago pulled up. i look in a white guy arond his 30 with a fine a$$ girl in the passenger seat. (its sat night btw) i check out his car, lowered my window and complimented him on his car. and i said that i wish i cold get that car. he then looked at my car and said "don't get this car, you got a bomb a$$ car" then when the light turn green all i hear is the smell of gasoline. he was gone!

p.s. the sound was so freaking nice, i thought a jet flew by.
Old 10-31-2006, 08:03 PM
The Mr Guinness

2nd night of having the vehicle, I coming out of a grocery store from picking up a six pack. I see this older gentlemen oogling "Keyna". When I hit my key fob & the lights come on & the gentlemen ask "Is that yours"? I reply yes and he proceeds to ask how I like it & how it the drive, how the hp? I replied that I haven't had it for 24 hours yet, but I'm estatic!

He ends up telling me that he has a 1990 porche and thinks that my car is a piece of artwork and is thinking about adding a younger sister/brother to the family.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:05 AM
fairladyz33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got the Central 20 type II rear section with Mines straight pipe and no resonator. Played around with a Carrera 4S on the highway in Toronto, the driver slowed down and complimented: "Exhaust sounds amazing" then sped off.
Old 11-01-2006, 06:09 PM
Devil Z

Some highschool kid I barely know calls me while I was having dinner with a good friend at Red Robin. Asks if you can "pay to use my car for his Homecoming dance because his group's Limo is full."

I was seeing how much he'd pay . . . I said for 25k maybe, then if he wrecked it I could buy myself another Z.

PS -- Funny thing is that he can't drive stick . . . I wonder if I actually let him use her, what would his date think? Lol.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:51 PM
Playboy's Z

my friend and i were at school once and some girl came up to us and said "you must get laid every week, and if you dont you should be"
Old 11-06-2006, 06:46 PM
tyler_seiner

pulling up to a Kum & Go right next to a new BMW Z4 i get out and an old guy gets out of the Beemer we both glance at each other's rides... i compliment his ride "that's a nice car you got there" (lol just saying that so he would notice/compliment my car) he complimented mine "your car is nice... i almost bought one but i settled with the BMW" i grin and go on my way.. he was so envious... this dude was retired saved up all his life and got a BMW z4... and I'm 19 and have a 350z.
Old 11-07-2006, 03:49 AM
iceagetlc

Hot chick in a mazda 3: "Wanna play pearl harbor?"

Me: O.o

Hot chick: "That's where you lay down and I blow the hell out of you."

Old 11-07-2006, 03:54 AM
lgearing

Default porsche

i had just got off work this morning and was enjoying my breakfast that i eat everyday at this little shack of a place right off of base. called the pie hole. usually im the only customer at this early in the morning. i was reading the morning news and eating my eggs when i looked up and noticed that a crew of construction trucks and guys had pulled up. then they all stopped at my car glancing it over, checking out the inside, kneeling down and checking underneath the car. i was smililng, cause it kind of makes you feel good. but then they walk in and ask if that is my car. yes i tell them. and the guys respond with wow, that is a nice car we all thought it was a porsche at first. i bet it has some get it up in it. i responded, yeah just a little. lol.
makes you feel good to drive this car when you get complimented on it daily.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:45 AM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tyler_seiner
pulling up to a Kum & Go right next to a new BMW Z4 i get out and an old guy gets out of the Beemer we both glance at each other's rides... i compliment his ride "that's a nice car you got there" (lol just saying that so he would notice/compliment my car) he complimented mine "your car is nice... i almost bought one but i settled with the BMW" i grin and go on my way.. he was so envious... this dude was retired saved up all his life and got a BMW z4... and I'm 19 and have a 350z.

Wow...arrogant much?
Old 11-07-2006, 03:51 PM
sentry65
the burninator

Originally Posted by ZCARBANDIT
I think the best one I get not as much as have gotten is when ricers get next to me and rev at me. They are just too mad that they can't handle a real car and have to play with toys r us cars. I laugh every time it happens and say yeah you know what this car is I dont have to do anything unlike you ricer.

hehe I swear I've heard corvette owners say the same thing about Z's and Z owners?
Old 11-08-2006, 12:14 AM
M-V

" Nice toyota"
Old 11-08-2006, 02:48 PM
diwun67

Originally Posted by iceagetlc
Hot chick in a mazda 3: "Wanna play pearl harbor?"

Hot chick: "That's where you lay down and I blow the hell out of you."

And then you woke up?
Old 11-08-2006, 04:56 PM
UMW350Z

I was coming back from a little overnight visit with my ladyfriend and this girl in a ford probe comes flying up on me, mouths 'NICE CAR!' then i proceed to let her hear my nismo exhaust scream. She had a licence plate with a holder that said 'i love airmen' and had a cowboy hat on the passenger seat. probably a ho, i was considering getting her to stop at a rest stop....but that might be a little too odd for me...
Old 11-08-2006, 05:13 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

everytime someone gets in the car they can't believe how nice the it is....compliments up the a s s.

this past weekend i got stuck in foot traffic next to memorial stadium as the cal vs ucla game let out in berkeley and this kid, maybe 11 or 12 walked into the beam of my headlights with a :wow look on his face, pointed the car out to his dad and some other older man-type person, and mouthed 'nice car!' and gave me a huge grin and thumbs up. aww cute lil boys.

i like watching people walk by the car and turn around to check it out again.

and i get compliments on my tint, which i don't quite understand....but thanks anyway!
Old 11-08-2006, 06:28 PM
daz311x

Someone fingered the words "I love your car" on my roof when there was dew all over the Z one morning.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:01 PM
Abishop

When this group of girls asked if they could have sex with my car...... wish they said with me, they were hot!
Old 11-15-2006, 09:04 PM
Zmazing03

Went to lunch with a co-worker today. Pulling out of the parking lot I decided to have some fun. Little sideways, and slammed second gear, up to about 75-80 mph. Had it been a highway it would not have been any fun - but this was your average 35-40 mph road so its quite the thrill for your average gal who doesn't drive more than 75 on the highway.

I look over at her and shes got this HUGE grin on her face. She looks at me and says "there are two things going through my mind right now"....naturally, I asked her "and what are those?". She replies "Number 1, Lets do that again, Number 2, I think we should have sex."

True Story.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:30 PM
Nismospeed4life

Originally Posted by Vick781
Whats the best compliment you gotten ? how many do you get a day?

About the Z
I pulled up at the traffic light with my Z along with an Lotus Elise, and the drivers passeger gave me the thumbs up! And as he drove off and I made a right turn. The girl was still starring at my car. It was a good day!

Quick Reply: What's the best compliment you have gotten?