Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What's the best compliment you have gotten?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 11:59 PM
Fearless Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LMFAO...get this...there were these 3 people in a small truck....
A old man driving, like 6 yr old in the middle and like a 27 yr old in the passenger seat.... the little boy was like COOOL RIDE DUUUUDE hahaha and then the 27 yr old guy was like HEY NICE RIDE, I WORK AT 76 BRING IT BY WHENEVER AND ILL HOOK YOU UP WITH FREE OIL CHANGES hahaha...
hahaha
Old 04-12-2008, 12:05 AM
fabcas311

Old 04-12-2008, 12:07 AM
chriskabobbers

lol the other day i was leaving school, and i was at the red light in front, and i swear to god, a white dude on a gigantic unicycle crosses the street and turns to me and throws me a smile and a thumbs up, so ofcourse i threw up a thumbs up. now i can check off "get thumbs up from guy on unicycle" on my list of things to accomplish in life =D
Old 04-12-2008, 10:46 AM
adamtaylorpcb

Originally Posted by chriskabobbers
lol the other day i was leaving school, and i was at the red light in front, and i swear to god, a white dude on a gigantic unicycle crosses the street and turns to me and throws me a smile and a thumbs up, so ofcourse i threw up a thumbs up. now i can check off "get thumbs up from guy on unicycle" on my list of things to accomplish in life =D
lmfao
Old 04-13-2008, 03:04 PM
350zanti-drug

Default The usual

I live in miami usually people here are haters soo you hardly ever get the '" nice car you got there " but theres always a few people that tell you " you have a badass ride " other then that its the usual I pull up in the parking lot and everybodys eyes juss wanna fall out of thier eye sockets
Old 04-14-2008, 04:48 AM
afwiggith

Got another one. Was illegally parked while waiting for someone so I could give him a ride to work the other day (parked a couple feet from a fire hydrant). A security forces truck parked a ways behind me to go to the chow hall, and when I looked in my mirror they were walking up to my car. I put my window down expecting them to tell me to move it. Soon as he gets to my window, the guy says "We just came over to look at your car. Mind if we check it out?" Not at all!

The day before that, went to pick up a girl who I hadn't hung out with for a while. The look on her face when I pulled up to her house was priceless! I thought she was gonna scrape up her chin when her jaw dropped! When she got in, she said her first thought when she saw it coming up the road was "Damn, that's a nice car." Then it stopped in front of her house! She called one of her friends just to brag that she was riding in a Z, then took pictures to send to friends.

Me after that <
Old 04-14-2008, 05:56 AM
mestizo212

i've had 4 people tell me this.

"good thing your s2000 got stolen...this one is much better!"
Old 04-14-2008, 01:35 PM
xtrmspd

Originally Posted by chriskabobbers
Wow!!! You lucky guy you. Getting a thumbs up from a guy on a unicycle, I'm jealous. I usually get the other thumb that's in the middle of the hand.
Old 04-14-2008, 03:32 PM
A.H

so the first week i got my Z i decided to head down to habit for a burger....got out of my car and a guy in a toyota corrola comes up to me and says "wow...ur so lucky...its so nice of ur dad to let u borrow his car for the day"...and i respond "daddy didnt let me borrow it....daddy bought it for me"
Old 04-14-2008, 03:36 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by A.H
so the first week i got my Z i decided to head down to habit for a burger....got out of my car and a guy in a toyota corrola comes up to me and says "wow...ur so lucky...its so nice of ur dad to let u borrow his car for the day"...and i respond "daddy didnt let me borrow it....daddy bought it for me"
oh dear. you better put your rape suit on.
Old 04-14-2008, 03:56 PM
vtgreekgod

Originally Posted by A.H
and i respond "daddy didnt let me borrow it....daddy bought it for me"
Wow... you are a vag.

This is why I'm an advocate of post birth abortion, and you just inspired me to bump the age all the way up to 16! Congratulations!
Old 04-14-2008, 04:50 PM
2006_350gt

Originally Posted by vtgreekgod
Wow... you are a vag.

This is why I'm an advocate of post birth abortion, and you just inspired me to bump the age all the way up to 16! Congratulations!

Burned
Old 04-14-2008, 05:15 PM
A.H

Yes flame me all you want. My friend posted that while we were at the apple store on my account and he woudln't let me edit it. So i jsut got home and its too late.....
Old 04-14-2008, 05:33 PM
vtgreekgod

Ah, no worries then my friend.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:21 PM
ninor

I bought mine last Thursday and on Friday there was this older maintenance guy at a hotel looking at my Z with a big smile while I was walking back to it after checking in. He comes up to me and compliments how beautiful of a car new Z is and how he had 300zx TT. Also, all of my female friends hugged/jumped the crap out of me when they found out I traded in my 06 TL for the Z.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:31 PM
AUS10TAT10US

so get this i was at jack in the box drive-thru a few hrs ago and this guy was just obsessed with my z....saying omg nice car u must get a lot of *** in that car and i love the way the wheels fit under the fender it's just got a nice *** and slaps his *** lol. then he asks me what kinda car i drive and im like a nissan 350Z he's like damn that's nice...this is all while he's on the phone with his friend. he's talkin to his friend like man imma have to get a nissan 350Z now...keeps sayin what a nice car it is prob like 10 times. after all of this, im gettin the hook up at jack in the box now lol....oh and while i was leavin i revved it a few times and he's like damn!
Old 04-15-2008, 09:45 AM
pjsc1262

one late night i went to whataburger to get something to eat. i was parked right at the entrance and notice this car driving real slow and watching me get out. well so i go inside and order and two old ladies who were in that car come and say wow is that a 350z! and i tell them yes and she like i love them and they are really powerful. i was like yes they are . and im also wearing my fox racing hoodie which is also that same daytona blue. and she says did u get that color to match my jacket! lol i thought that was so funny cuz everyone says that when i wear that hoodie. notice to all DB Z owners never wear anything that matches your car
Old 04-16-2008, 04:35 AM
afwiggith

I really love this car! I got two more good ones yesterday. While out cruising around with my friend, I start getting hit on by a car full of women who were old enough to be our mom's. Then, when I drop him off at his apartment, a little kid who was probably around 8 or so bowed to my car!
Old 04-16-2008, 04:37 AM
Dr. Venture

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

"i'll trade you my wife"

and just yesterday i had the car at my shop, cause i was polishing it up. a customer offered me 27k cash for it. I dont know if he was joking or not but he was ranting on and on about what an amazing car the Z was and it's a wonder why i got it cause im robbing him! haha
Old 04-16-2008, 07:18 AM
lixam

walked outside of the store....16-18 year old chick was taking pix with her camera phone of my car....mom told her to stop and getaway.....
then i chirped the alarm, smiled and quietly got in the car put the aviator shades on and drove off .....i am 20 but most others say i look around 16 lol i guess thats why they didnt know it was my car/?

Last edited by lixam; 04-16-2008 at 08:14 AM.

Quick Reply: What's the best compliment you have gotten?