Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What's the best compliment you have gotten?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 07:42 AM
kPaNdA350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ LOLz!~
Old 04-22-2008, 08:54 AM
fatinma

Originally Posted by zdirtythree
we've all gotten compliments...but i remember this lady would said, "why did they name that car 35 ounces (35'oz')?" and i thought wow...what a dumb broad...
I think someone on this site has that as their signature.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:38 PM
fatinma

Not exactly a spoken compliment per se, but man does this car attract jailbait!
Old 04-22-2008, 03:55 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fatinma
Not exactly a spoken compliment per se, but man does this car attract jailbait!
dirty old man
Old 04-23-2008, 04:42 AM
Shadrackc

Just last week I volunteered to chaperone at my grade 6 daughters camp. They wanted parents to stay overnight in the boys cabin to make sure nobody was sneaking out at night.
The first night I arrive, I happen to pull into the camp as they were in the process of the hay ride.
Put it this way. Hay ride had to stop, let every kid out (29 of them) so they could come over to my car and ask all their questions. After about 5 minutes the ride started again. To top it off, one of the teachers had an issue with me over both days because the kids wanted to spend more time with "the guy with the car" than doing the activities he wanted.
Gotta love it!
Old 04-23-2008, 06:24 AM
Stogge

My best compliment wasn't spoken either, when I was riding in downtown Raleigh real slow, three different people snapped of pics on their camera phones... Also, there are constantly people with the Exaggerated Jaw Drop, Jusssst Lookin'... Solar Orange FtW...
Old 04-23-2008, 06:53 AM
ZKansasZ

omg...this thread makes me LOL !!!

The z has been around for 5-6 years now....not last week.
but what do I know, lol.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:38 AM
Shadrackc

What does that have to do with anything? So it has been around for a while. Do you think everyone here is full of it and that we don't get these reactions on a daily basis? Every day I see someone in a car pointing, commenting, etc. Every day. Whether the car has been around 5 or 6 years means nothing. I see an F14 my jaw drops. Been around over 20 years. When something has that type of appeal after years, you know the design was meant to last. Your user name seems to fit noob.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:50 AM
ZKansasZ

Originally Posted by Shadrackc
What does that have to do with anything? So it has been around for a while. Do you think everyone here is full of it and that we don't get these reactions on a daily basis? Every day I see someone in a car pointing, commenting, etc. Every day. Whether the car has been around 5 or 6 years means nothing. I see an F14 my jaw drops. Been around over 20 years. When something has that type of appeal after years, you know the design was meant to last. Your user name seems to fit noob.

so we are going back to grade school and start calling names now?

in that case, here goes:

That would explain the "OMG I got all the attn from 6th graders" post and the pissy attitude...
My sn is simply because I am being modest of being new to the z. But your attitude of happiness over all the kids' attention is truly a noob attitude.

are you trying to compare a 350z and an F14 for real????

Have you noticed that MOST, if not ALL, the people with REAL F.I 350z or real show car 350z dont get that excited over kid's attn like you do?

but like I said, what do I know...people like attn no matter what, right?

btw, this is particularly to THIS GUY only, not to ALL the 350z owners in here!
Old 04-23-2008, 09:39 AM
Stogge

Originally Posted by 350z-noob
so we are going back to grade school and start calling names now?

in that case, here goes:

That would explain the "OMG I got all the attn from 6th graders" post and the pissy attitude...
My sn is simply because I am being modest of being new to the z. But your attitude of happiness over all the kids' attention is truly a noob attitude.

are you trying to compare a 350z and an F14 for real????

Have you noticed that MOST, if not ALL, the people with REAL F.I 350z or real show car 350z dont get that excited over kid's attn like you do?

but like I said, what do I know...people like attn no matter what, right?

btw, this is particularly to THIS GUY only, not to ALL the 350z owners in here!
Old 04-23-2008, 11:58 AM
Strider619

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't contribute to the thread if you don't have anything positive to say. I was at a stop sign and this kid (about 5 yrs old) was walking across with his mom and kept pointing at my car. Eyes glued to the Z, I don't know what he was saying to his mother but it made my day.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:07 PM
Stogge

Originally Posted by Strider619
Don't contribute to the thread if you don't have anything positive to say. I was at a stop sign and this kid (about 5 yrs old) was walking across with his mom and kept pointing at my car. Eyes glued to the Z, I don't know what he was saying to his mother but it made my day.
Maybe something to the effect of : "Mommy, can that be my new daddy..."
Old 04-23-2008, 12:44 PM
350z26

^^hahaha

it's funny how you get such a reaction from kids. I pass by a few bus stop and get a lot of attention. Kids yell out, some wave. then when i'm on the street I'll have someone my age stare at the car but never say anything and even when both of our windows are down and we're right next to each other. *Sidebar - My windows are ALWAYS down even on the highway.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:36 PM
PeterTA
Banned for NON PAYMENT

such hatred.
Old 04-23-2008, 05:01 PM
sukebe

Originally Posted by NOLIMITS
I Was At One Of Our Local Import Car Meets That Are In Fort Myers Every Saturaday, And After Getting Harrased By The Cops About My Music Volume And Having To Mediate Between Them, My Wife, And Her Brother As They Could Not Stop Insulting One Another. And Somehow We Still Didn't Get A Ticket. Needless To Say There Were About 150 Cars There That Night And As I Left I Lit It Up And Took My Baby Sideways Down The Parking Lot, Out Of My Rear View I Watched And Heard A Kid In The Crowd I Was Just Talking To Yell, Thats A F******* Car And Thats How You Drive It. And Of Course Everywhere I Go It Gets Starred At, The Otherday A Guy Asked Me What Kind Of Car It Was(guess It Doesn't Look Like A Z-anymore).

Longest Title Evar
Old 04-24-2008, 10:15 AM
abeklipse

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I complimented myself with "dayum nice car dude, keep up the good work". Some stranger close to me listened in and also agreed.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:55 AM
BPS2007

Originally Posted by abeklipse
I complimented myself with "dayum nice car dude, keep up the good work". Some stranger close to me listened in and also agreed.
LMAO I did the exact same thing too! Except it was more along the lines of "Dayum, I'm such a ****ing pimp." Then this little teeny bopper 14 year old girl walked by and heard me, then she told me to come with her and so I got in her mom's mini van (an extremely hot milf) and they drove me to their house and they both gave me a blow job. Then they tied me up and left me in the middle of the train tracks with a locomotive on its' way towards me... I just rolled out of the way in time.. phew!
Old 04-24-2008, 12:11 PM
ReelBigAndy

Originally Posted by Shadrackc
Your user name seems to fit noob.
Only on my350z could a thread about compliments end up with insults haha

I live in a pretty urban area (relatively, still no z's to speak of save a few college students and trophy wives), and I work in a rural area. At first I thought when I would drive around at work, people were mesmerized by how awesome it is. Then I rode in my friends car (toyota matrix) to lunch one day, and people still stared at us . Thats when I realized that up here people just love to stare at anything that moves (or doesn't). Anyone else notice that about small towns?
Old 04-29-2008, 07:57 PM
AUS10TAT10US

well tonight i was just chillin at a stoplight and an suv rolls up and girl and a guy...and the guy was like damn man ur car is amazing! and the girl was like ya we were tryin to catch up to u but we couldn't!
Old 04-29-2008, 08:07 PM
Shadrackc

First Noob, I wasn't the one that made the comments about jailbait. I told a story about what happened at my daughters camp. How the kids enjoyed it. You seem to have a problem with that. Seem to think that people getting compliments about their car is a bad thing, or them enjoying it is. That was the insult that started all of this.
Until then and your comment, there was no problem.

omg...this thread makes me LOL !!!

The z has been around for 5-6 years now....not last week.
but what do I know, lol.

Look back and see who made the jailbait comment before you start throwing that crap my way.

Quick Reply: What's the best compliment you have gotten?