Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What's the best compliment you have gotten?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 08:08 PM
Shadrackc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can't find the delete key!! lol
Old 04-30-2008, 07:25 AM
fatinma

Originally Posted by Shadrackc
First Noob, I wasn't the one that made the comments about jailbait. I told a story about what happened at my daughters camp. How the kids enjoyed it. You seem to have a problem with that. Seem to think that people getting compliments about their car is a bad thing, or them enjoying it is. That was the insult that started all of this.
Until then and your comment, there was no problem.

omg...this thread makes me LOL !!!

The z has been around for 5-6 years now....not last week.
but what do I know, lol.

Look back and see who made the jailbait comment before you start throwing that crap my way.

I made a jailbait comment, but that was only in reference to their age. I never indicated I picked any of them up.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:04 PM
Shadrackc

Fatinma
I know. I didn't read anything into it until noob started making comments about how the compliments we get are a joke to him. Then he starts indicating that I made the comments.
Sad.
Anyways, got more compliments but I guess since the design of our car is a few years old, it isn't worth it.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:07 PM
ajcool2

It looks like a new porche.
Old 05-03-2008, 01:23 AM
Strider619

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's a good one...

It's 1:30am and I called it a night after playing pool for 3 hours, I get to the parking lot and see in the distance 2 guys facing the front of my Z chatting, and staring at it. I stand next to them and look at their faces wondering what's going on... they look back and ignored me. With the key fob in hand, I point to the car and pressed it. They finally realized that I was the owner and started walking away.
Old 05-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Hoyt_Z

Well I havent even had my Z for a week yet but Ill share the compliments Ive received so far...My dad to my mom "Wow it looks like a mini porsche!" and my friend who is still struggling to land a job after graduating college, "Man you are way ahead of me in the game of life right now". And a bunch of girls I know wanting rides, funny how they were never begging for a ride in the Xterra haha...maybe Ill tell them I ll give them a ride and show up in the X! More to come as I venture around in the Z!
Old 05-03-2008, 04:51 PM
r_seng

red light, i pull up to a Focus blairing "gangsta rap," i look over for a sec. he turns off his stereo and i hear, "aye! is that a 8 or 10 cyl?"

Old 05-04-2008, 11:03 AM
abeklipse

Originally Posted by r_seng
red light, i pull up to a Focus blairing "gangsta rap," i look over for a sec. he turns off his stereo and i hear, "aye! is that a 8 or 10 cyl?"

10 with vtek on each cylinder
Old 05-04-2008, 11:38 AM
kirradude1025

I was at a traffic light the other day, and I had my music blasting lol. Some guy pulls up next to me in a CL 65 AMG (new body style) and looks over and says..."Damn, that is a beautiful ride. I wish I had that when I was a kid (I'm 16)." I thought to myself, if some guy in a $185,000+ car says that, something must be right!
Old 05-04-2008, 12:04 PM
ParanoidAndroid

someone in a little honda civic said, "Z's are gay!"

I replied with, why bc it's not FWD?
Old 05-04-2008, 12:33 PM
deobiet

I stopped by a corner store to buy a drink after a long day of work and as soon as i step out the z a kid on a bicycle yells out "Is that a 350z?" I said yea, it's my 350z, then the kid turns around and tells his little sister " I told you it was a 350z, That's my future car!" He couldn't have been more then 9 years old and he already knew what the car was.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Vroom.

I dont have my Z yet... im waiting for the salt and sand to get off the roads. I took one of the Z's out from the dealership my friend works at the other day and said I could take it out for an hour or two. I went to this restaurant and when I came out I saw this group of ten HOTT 16, 17 and 18 year olds huddled around it. I was just outside the entrance door on my phone and they all walked by smiling at me (they didnt know I brought the car). I went over and on the driver's side door window were 8 marks where the girls kissed it with lipgloss and there was a piece of paper with all 10 of their numbers on it. I called one of them up and they all talked on speaker phone. I told them I was the guy they were checking out as they walked in and one was like "OMG! why didnt you say so... I woulda went with you and f***ed you silly" then you hear someone say we all would have and they all started giggling.

I cant wait to buy the Z in like a month. BTW, im 18 so the girls were perfect age and I didnt do anything with any of the 16 year olds.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:06 AM
fatinma

Originally Posted by Vroom.
I dont have my Z yet... im waiting for the salt and sand to get off the roads. I took one of the Z's out from the dealership my friend works at the other day and said I could take it out for an hour or two. I went to this restaurant and when I came out I saw this group of ten HOTT 16, 17 and 18 year olds huddled around it. I was just outside the entrance door on my phone and they all walked by smiling at me (they didnt know I brought the car). I went over and on the driver's side door window were 8 marks where the girls kissed it with lipgloss and there was a piece of paper with all 10 of their numbers on it. I called one of them up and they all talked on speaker phone. I told them I was the guy they were checking out as they walked in and one was like "OMG! why didnt you say so... I woulda went with you and f***ed you silly" then you hear someone say we all would have and they all started giggling.

I cant wait to buy the Z in like a month. BTW, im 18 so the girls were perfect age and I didnt do anything with any of the 16 year olds.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:52 AM
z-u-later

Originally Posted by Vroom.

Old 05-05-2008, 02:58 PM
hotshothenry

Originally Posted by z-u-later

lol i guess these days you picture and video proof of anything for people to believe you.

I really wouldn't be surprised if that story is true considering the ridiculous amount of attention i get fom that age-range of girls too.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:25 PM
kachoban

I pulled up to a light this weekend, and these 2 beautiful yet freaky twins told me they liked my car and asked if I wanted to have a threesome...At first, I was gonna tell them I'm married but instead, I told them "Sorry it's a 2 seater"...
Old 05-06-2008, 07:11 AM
GeauxLadyZ

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kachoban
I pulled up to a light this weekend, and these 2 beautiful yet freaky twins told me they liked my car and asked if I wanted to have a threesome...At first, I was gonna tell them I'm married but instead, I told them "Sorry it's a 2 seater"...

Not a problem bro, ive driven with 2 girls in the passenger seat, but only for a short distance drive. I wouldnt recommend this for a road trip.

SIDE NOTE: when these two girls got in the car and looked around the inside, they said "Damn, what do you do for a living?"

...at that time i was jobless, lol.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:04 AM
fatinma

Originally Posted by kachoban
What is with these new users posting these BS stories.

10 teens and now twins looking for a threesome?

come on...
Old 05-06-2008, 08:36 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fatinma
What is with these new users posting these BS stories.

10 teens and now twins looking for a threesome?

come on...
I believe all these stories cuz I once had five chicks in my Z..and had sex with all of them in it. Because I had to arrange them in different directions to fit I was able to have oral, straight and **** sex due to the positions they were in. I love my Z!!! My dad bought me my Z, but I will pay him back some day if I ever get a job.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:31 AM
fatinma

Well, I see this thread has gone by the way of pure BS now.

awesome.

Quick Reply: What's the best compliment you have gotten?