Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What's the best compliment you have gotten?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 09:46 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fatinma
Well, I see this thread has gone by the way of pure BS now.

awesome.
are you calling me a liar?
Old 05-06-2008, 12:55 PM
fatinma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fowlman01
are you calling me a liar?
I am not calling you a liar, I am saying you and I both know you aren't serious.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:51 PM
SteevoZ

This thread used to be enjoyable to read but with the recent posting going on lately, i'm getting pretty close to clicking the unsubscribe button.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:13 PM
fatinma

Originally Posted by SteevoZ
This thread used to be enjoyable to read but with the recent posting going on lately, i'm getting pretty close to clicking the unsubscribe button.
blame the mods for doing nothing about it.
I enjoy hearing nice compliments, but as of lately, its gotten ridiculous.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:20 PM
Shadrackc

Well the easiest way to deal with the ridiculous is to ignore it. Obviously the simpletons are looking for a reaction, so don't give it to them. Comment on the legitimate ones and skip the stupid ones. After all, it isn't like the people writing them don't realize how simple they are.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Lento

I guess there is no doubt the Z gets a lot of attention (62 pages now)

When I drive I feel like I'm in a paradox. Like most of you I got this car because it goes like stink, handles incredibly and looks good for 35K. People are constantly looking at the car and I just look straight ahead 10 and 2. I don't feel the need to acknoledge them unless they beep or do something outragous to get my attention.... speaking of which I am still waiting to see my first pair of ***** flag me down. but thats another topic

Passangers in my car are like "people are looking at us"... "this is weird they are still staring" Stoplights are the worst. I have 35% on my windows and people just stare. Then the rare occasion I look over they just keep staring like I'm not looking right at them. Its freaky.

is it rude not to acknowledge them. I think it is interesting how a 35K car can get just as much if not more attention than a 100K car that people buy because they want the attention.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:25 PM
jhu2818

"you sob." - i get that from many of my friends. i'll take that as a compliment
Old 05-06-2008, 07:53 PM
Vroom.

Originally Posted by fatinma
Ill take that as a compliment.

I bet even if I posted pictures of the window or the girls you would say it was all PhotoShopped.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:12 PM
Nismo #433

I was getting out of my car today and this homeless guy says "Dayum, that is TOO nice. Sorry for cussing, but that is nice." I thanked him and told him no apology was needed.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Sea Bass

For those who know Vancouver, I was driving into downtown across the Granville St bridge today after work (Around 5:30) when I saw an orange Elise. Naturally, I tried to pull up to it just to admire it, when I saw that the driver was a blonde, and a pretty damn hot one at that.

A few minutes later, after the bridge, we're both stuck at a light (on Drake)... I'm heading straight, she's turning right, and so I manage to pull up next to her. I'm half looking at her, half-looking at the car, about to open my mouth to compliment her on her car, when she turns to me and says "I love your car!."

"Thanks, but I really love yours."

"My fiance used to own a Z, but then he sold it and we got this!"

Hot girl, hot car, talking to me... yup, too good to be true. Ah well.... And if her fiance is on this board (having been a prev Z owner) good job to you, sir... she's definitely a keeper!
Old 05-08-2008, 05:12 PM
Strider619

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sea Bass

"My fiance used to own a Z, but then he sold it and he got this! now I drive it all the time"
damn gold diggers
Old 05-08-2008, 06:19 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lento
I guess there is no doubt the Z gets a lot of attention (62 pages now)

When I drive I feel like I'm in a paradox. Like most of you I got this car because it goes like stink, handles incredibly and looks good for 35K. People are constantly looking at the car and I just look straight ahead 10 and 2. I don't feel the need to acknoledge them unless they beep or do something outragous to get my attention.... speaking of which I am still waiting to see my first pair of ***** flag me down. but thats another topic

Passangers in my car are like "people are looking at us"... "this is weird they are still staring" Stoplights are the worst. I have 35% on my windows and people just stare. Then the rare occasion I look over they just keep staring like I'm not looking right at them. Its freaky.

is it rude not to acknowledge them. I think it is interesting how a 35K car can get just as much if not more attention than a 100K car that people buy because they want the attention.
if the attention bothers you so much, move to socal. there are so many z's in LA no one looks twice, especially at stock or sleeper z's
Old 05-08-2008, 08:32 PM
Subninja
Banned

Default best compliment

After I got the car I drove it home. That night I met this chick and one thing led to another. After a crazy night of sex she was "dang, my punani is tow up from the flow up!"....er...wait a second, that has nothing to do with the car huh!
Old 05-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Subninja
Banned

Default but seriously

Yeah I get compliments but it embarrasses me. I totally don't know what to say.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:45 PM
arumndark

Originally Posted by Subninja
After I got the car I drove it home. That night I met this chick and one thing led to another. After a crazy night of sex she was "dang, my punani is tow up from the flow up!"....er...wait a second, that has nothing to do with the car huh!
Man... I can't count the number of women who have said that to... well, anyone.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:20 AM
Neb

Well it wasnt exactly a verbal compliment but I'm sure they are to come (only owned the Z for a few weeks)

but I was pulling out of a gas station and this very attractive girl walks out infront of me (knowing I was going to have to stop and wait for her in order to pull forward)

she takes her sweet *** time and as she passes by the front of the car she gives me this really sexy look

made me smile
Old 05-09-2008, 05:22 AM
Neb

Originally Posted by Subninja
Yeah I get compliments but it embarrasses me. I totally don't know what to say.
sometimes I feel ya man.

Some people are a little over the top

OMGGGGGG ****ING SWEET *** MOTHER ****ING OH MY AAdfkgjdas;lgkjdfl;gkjdsflgkdfs

I just smile and say thanks
Old 05-09-2008, 10:45 AM
mostlypeaceful

The second night I had my car I parked in an empty parking garage late at night. After I hung out with some friends I got back in my car and was driving around in the garage a bit to adjust to the clutch. When I wanted to leave I didn't realize I was going the wrong way on an aisle and had to make a very hard right to go up the ramp to get out of the garage. I stopped short because I was worried about hitting a concrete barrier on my right side. The car is just a little wider than my last one, but I didn't quite have a feel for it yet. So I put it in reverse to back up and then realized someone in a busted black WRX wagon was behind me. Oops. My friend in the passenger seat said I was okay to make the turn and I put it back in gear and drove up the ramp. As I drove out of the garage the large Korean girl in the WRX rolled down her window and yelled, "Learn to drive!" as she revved her engine and drove past me. My friend and I just laughed.

Not quite a threesome proposition like the rest of you, but a guy can dream, right?
Old 05-09-2008, 10:57 AM
Neb

lol

thats a not a compliment!

but Korean women driving black WRX's ftw
Old 05-09-2008, 11:00 AM
supernadc2
Banned

"thats the car to take out at night!" and probably " dude that should be the next knight rider car"

i was like ugggh? haha probably cause im magnetic black on time attacks and 20% tint
gotta admit at night she looks sexy!

Quick Reply: What's the best compliment you have gotten?