Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What's the best compliment you have gotten?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 11:22 AM
mostlypeaceful

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Neb
lol

thats a not a compliment!

but Korean women driving black WRX's ftw
Yeah, but if they're 200lbs and bitchy? FTL!!

Plus, I equate the cleanliness of a woman's car with the cleanliness of her bits. This car was dusty and dented. Ewww...
Old 05-09-2008, 12:55 PM
The Captain

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mostlypeaceful

Plus, I equate the cleanliness of a woman's car with the cleanliness of her bits. This car was dusty and dented. Ewww...
+1

I make this association as well. (I usually look at the inside though. Old food sitting around, crap all over the floor/dash, fcuked up interior = stay the hell away from them. At least for me thats what it means )
Old 05-10-2008, 03:22 AM
Neb

Originally Posted by mostlypeaceful

hahahaha

ok yeah. Fat korean women FTL. i can agree with that.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:41 AM
Shiawase

People always seem to assume I'm rich just because I drive a Z ...
Old 05-10-2008, 06:05 AM
Shadrackc

That is one of the advantages of this car. Done up right, in the right color and with the right options, it looks like a much more expensive car than it is. Looks exotic. Funny thing the owner of the company I manage said to me the other day. He goes "Hey, did you know they make a convertable of your car?" I told him I did, and he goes "I didn't realize it was the same because it looks the same as other convertables, doesn't stand out from the crowd."
Funny how those were my thoughts exactly when I looked at the convertable and the coupe when I was making my decision.
Old 05-10-2008, 07:10 AM
iceagetlc

Originally Posted by Shadrackc
That is one of the advantages of this car. Done up right, in the right color and with the right options, it looks like a much more expensive car than it is. Looks exotic. Funny thing the owner of the company I manage said to me the other day. He goes "Hey, did you know they make a convertable of your car?" I told him I did, and he goes "I didn't realize it was the same because it looks the same as other convertables, doesn't stand out from the crowd."
Funny how those were my thoughts exactly when I looked at the convertable and the coupe when I was making my decision.
Yea, I always feel so sorry for the driver when I see convertible Zs because it's a Z, and I know they're trying but it's just not the same.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:40 AM
Shadrackc

As I have always said....the roof defines the look of this car. When the top is down or up, you don't have that curve of the hatch at the back end. You have some flat area that completely loses the look of the car. I find Vettes don't look much different in a ragtop, but Z's sure do. I guess it is nice cruising with the top down, but really, I got air, and windows, and don't really need the sun beating down on the top of my head. Wonder if the convertables are as quiet inside at over 100MPH? You can tell that the roadster design was an afterthought and not the original design. Each to their own I guess, but I would never trade mine for a roadster.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:27 PM
08-Z33

everytime i pass a bunch of kids, they yell out "DO A BURN OUT!"
Old 05-13-2008, 10:14 AM
Oli-VqZ

When the car beside you , slow down , pull his window down , to hear the sound of the Z !!
Old 05-13-2008, 04:48 PM
bloodwings19

Some lady all alone at the gas station just asked me what kind of car I'm driving? I should of said Yamaha R1 because she had no clue what kind of car it was. If she wasn't working at the gas station and a little better looking, I would of continued our conversation of Nissan.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:50 AM
ChigZ

The best one I ever got was walking out of a strip club with a buddy of mine and 3 fine chicks were walking by. They all stoped and said "That is the hottest car!" I told my friend to get a cab and they just laughed and walked off. Damn! I really think the Daytona Blue is the best one for picking up chicks, though.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:08 PM
fatinma

Originally Posted by bloodwings19
Some lady all alone at the gas station just asked me what kind of car I'm driving? I should of said Yamaha R1 because she had no clue what kind of car it was. If she wasn't working at the gas station and a little better looking, I would of continued our conversation of Nissan.
You were too good for her, right?
Old 05-14-2008, 12:17 PM
JSDZ33

one i distinctly remeber was when i was rolling out of in n out burger after i had the car for about 8 months. we were cruising in a pack and so we left the parking lot in kind of a line. i was at the end of the line and there were a bunch of people (college aged and some high school) standing in the parking lot hanging out and were watching us all roll out. each time one of the cars would pass by they would make a comment about it. my buddy in his VR-4 was first and they were all "thats sweet" then my buddy in his 71 chevelle rolled by couldnt hear what they said cuz he revved his V8 power super loud lol, next was my buddies super clean STI black, black wheels, very nice to look at for an sti, couldnt hear what they were saying about his cuz his damn car was louder than even the chevelle. then i rolled out. and all of them were like that car is soooo sick, and two guys were like "he wins" i dunno why it just felt cool rolling with all of them and getting the props over the rest of the rides.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:24 PM
JSDZ33

Originally Posted by JSDZ33
one i distinctly remeber was when i was rolling out of in n out burger after i had the car for about 8 months. we were cruising in a pack and so we left the parking lot in kind of a line. i was at the end of the line and there were a bunch of people (college aged and some high school) standing in the parking lot hanging out and were watching us all roll out. each time one of the cars would pass by they would make a comment about it. my buddy in his VR-4 was first and they were all "thats sweet" then my buddy in his 71 chevelle rolled by couldnt hear what they said cuz he revved his V8 power super loud lol, next was my buddies super clean STI black, black wheels, very nice to look at for an sti, couldnt hear what they were saying about his cuz his damn car was louder than even the chevelle. then i rolled out. and all of them were like that car is soooo sick, and two guys were like "he wins" i dunno why it just felt cool rolling with all of them and getting the props over the rest of the rides.
here are the cars from the story... who do you guys think wins? lol...

Old 05-14-2008, 01:53 PM
The Captain

Out of those, I think the Z looks the best.

I usually like the look of STI's though... but that one looks TOO clean for my tastes. Almost looks like a Merc or some other luxury vehicle. Not like a mean as racing machine.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:55 PM
abeklipse

My neighbor found my Z so appealing that he offered to wax my car for free.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:00 PM
Blazemaster

my neighbor liked my car so much that she went out and bought a convertible Z. I felt bad when I told her that it looks better than mine, but we all know the convertibles Z looks ugly.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:09 PM
Shadrackc

I so agree. Man the roadsters don't do a Z justice. Uggggly.
Old 05-25-2008, 09:09 AM
SteevoZ

I'm at a house meeting last week so I park the Z in the driveway and someone else parks their 08 bright blue Honda S2000 CR behind me. A few minutes later someone else walks in and this is the dialogue:

Maria (to james): Hey is that blue car out there yours?
James: Yea, it is
Maria (to me): And thats your silver car right?
Me: yea
Maria (completely turns her back to james and says to me): I REALLY like that one alot
Old 05-25-2008, 11:20 AM
bloodwings19

I was filling up gas yesterday, this guy in a late-model Tahoe with 'Got Married' shoe-painted on the window, said, "Nice looking car!" I told him, "Good Luck Married Man!!!", he gave a peace sign. One of the key to getting compliments is having a clean, I mean no rain drops on the car and having a little bigger wheels.

Recently, my bro wants a 350Z after seeing a newspaper ad for an 2008 Base for $25,555. He spent an hour at the dealership where I bought mine almost 4 years ago. For $27,500, he would gotten a base, but he was very firm on the newspaper pricing, so he didn't get it. I told him to get the next gen. Z, but he thinks its too ugly. My bro could of gotten any car in the market pretty close to GTR range and if he gotten the Z, it would been like mine except modified to the fullest. Now, he'll probaly go back to thinking about the Z06.

Quick Reply: What's the best compliment you have gotten?