Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What's the best compliment you have gotten?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 11:30 AM
I DTW I

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Most meaningful is after I tell people I bought the car myself after saving 3 years (I'm 20) they congratulate me on my perseverance/accomplishment. (Most people my age who have a 350Z got it free from their parents, and it's just not the same)

>>But the best is when I'm at a college party and I bring out my cell phone (my 350Z is wallpaper) & the girls say "IS THAT YOUR CAR?!?!" I'm like "yeah that's right"

It's even better when they don't believe its my car, and I show them all the pictures I have with myself in it lol!

I swear girls (i've never talked to) add me on facebook because of my car, lol.

Last edited by I DTW I; 09-28-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:29 PM
Peebles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yesterday i went to Wing Fingers for my break on lunch. Most the people their know me. Well when i go to leave one of the guys is on break and tells me to burn it down while im leaving. He even got some of the other workers to watch. So i do and when i come out of the parking lot i drift it threw a few lanes into the turn around. Cop is sitting right their looking at me, he pulls me over. Takes my liscence and asks if i know what i did wrong. I said ya i have a preety good idea. He said that was alot of smoke then takes about 3 steps back and says damn nice car. Makes sure i dont have a warrent out, talks about where i go to college and says have a nice day. He comes in my work the next day, gets his glasses fixed then ********s on how he hates writing tickets. But besides kids asking about it and staring it down. It was my favorite compliment yet. lol

Last edited by Peebles; 09-28-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:47 PM
cb1

After parking by the police station to fix a ticket, a cop approached me and i thought i did something wrong, he just said what a nice looking car and he wants to trade in his charger for a z!!!
Old 09-29-2009, 06:41 PM
axncatsma

Cool best compliment

This will sound hokey or silly to most of you, but my favorite compliment comes from my 12 year old daughter. "Mom, please drop me off at school in the Z. I want the kids in my class to see it." Anything that makes my almost-teenager want to be seen with me is tops in my book. I'll take that compliment any day!
Old 09-30-2009, 05:17 AM
Mikie13

O contrare...I think that is by far the coolest compliment I've read thus far. I used to get the same from my my younger sister back in HS when I just had a little Acura Integra with some minor work done to it. She even used to be that way with my STI when she was in HS haha

Originally Posted by axncatsma
This will sound hokey or silly to most of you, but my favorite compliment comes from my 12 year old daughter. "Mom, please drop me off at school in the Z. I want the kids in my class to see it." Anything that makes my almost-teenager want to be seen with me is tops in my book. I'll take that compliment any day!
Old 09-30-2009, 12:17 PM
GT-Z

"dude" wow nice porche man. "me" haha thanks but its a nissan "dude" (what) i heard u comin 15 blocks away....... "me" lol drove off
Old 09-30-2009, 01:36 PM
yrdspcble

Thats one Hot F'ing Car
Old 09-30-2009, 07:11 PM
sdZ33

Originally Posted by Peebles
Yesterday i went to Wing Fingers for my break on lunch. Most the people their know me. Well when i go to leave one of the guys is on break and tells me to burn it down while im leaving. He even got some of the other workers to watch. So i do and when i come out of the parking lot i drift it threw a few lanes into the turn around. Cop is sitting right their looking at me, he pulls me over. Takes my liscence and asks if i know what i did wrong. I said ya i have a preety good idea. He said that was alot of smoke then takes about 3 steps back and says damn nice car. Makes sure i dont have a warrent out, talks about where i go to college and says have a nice day. He comes in my work the next day, gets his glasses fixed then ********s on how he hates writing tickets. But besides kids asking about it and staring it down. It was my favorite compliment yet. lol
Damn if that would have been me... I probably would been on the floor with a boot on my throat!!! LOL
Old 09-30-2009, 07:31 PM
mikeyzroadster

she gets all kinds of comments but the most memorable was a girl in a car parked next to me and I heard her comment to her friend "i want to have sex on that car" LOL
Old 10-01-2009, 05:22 AM
10-E-C-350Z

I had a guy who was washing my car tell me he really admired the "snake skin" effect on my carbon fiber bits. I didn't know whether to say thanks or punch his lights out.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:41 PM
I DTW I

Originally Posted by mikeyzroadster
a girl in a car parked next to me and I heard her comment to her friend "i want to have sex on that car"
shoulda rolled down the window and said "SO do I"

Last edited by I DTW I; 10-12-2009 at 07:44 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:49 AM
Pete5150

Default Oh YEA!

Parked my new '08 Black Z in a college town and a HOOOOOOT girl wearing those spandex workout pants was walking by on the cell phone and she told her friend to hold on, she moved the phone aside and in a rather raspy voice said, "your car is really sexy." Best, compliment, ever.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:20 PM
Elan

Originally Posted by Pete5150
Parked my new '08 Black Z in a college town and a HOOOOOOT girl wearing those spandex workout pants was walking by on the cell phone and she told her friend to hold on, she moved the phone aside and in a rather raspy voice said, "your car is really sexy." Best, compliment, ever.
Please tell me you got her number?!
Old 10-13-2009, 01:28 PM
tiffuhhkneex0

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think its funny when guys are in the car with a girl and they stare at me with the "wow, thats a chick driving that" look hahahah the girls get SO mad
Old 10-13-2009, 01:50 PM
xlopezx

i think a girl driving a z is so sexy hahaha i never seen one tho only old ladies in roadsters if i ever see a hot chick driving a z ill probably be so amazed ill stalled my car hahah
Old 10-13-2009, 02:44 PM
I DTW I

Originally Posted by tiffuhhkneex0
"wow, thats a chick driving that" look hahahah the girls get SO mad
Do you think the other chicks get mad cuz you're female and you have a hot car or that you're dating/married to someone who's got money for a hot car...I've always wondered which females would think of.

The younger guys always get mad/jealous when they see another young guy driving it (me) The younger GIRLS are always super impressed when they see a guy their age driving a hot car like this, and not some 60 year old man lol.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:50 AM
tiffuhhkneex0

Originally Posted by I DTW I
Do you think the other chicks get mad cuz you're female and you have a hot car or that you're dating/married to someone who's got money for a hot car...I've always wondered which females would think of.

The younger guys always get mad/jealous when they see another young guy driving it (me) The younger GIRLS are always super impressed when they see a guy their age driving a hot car like this, and not some 60 year old man lol.
hahah yea very true, i just laugh everytime i think its so funny and because mines stick i think it makes they guys stare even more, i've had guys pull up next to me and go "is that stick?!?" like its AMAZING that a female is driving a manual or something hahaha
Old 10-16-2009, 01:45 PM
Boostedtrack350

I flew out to Houston to pick up my car. 2003 track model, bought it used. 5 min after I was on the interstate some guy pulls up next to me and gives me the thumbs up. I said to myself. I love this car already!

Get comments EVERY day since!
Old 10-16-2009, 02:34 PM
pfft

I was getting in my Z in a parking lot the other day and this other car drove around my car twice really slowly. He/she was either admiring the car or looking to jump me. Either way, the car kicks ***. I have a black Z with dark tint on the windows - looks way sick.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:04 PM
I DTW I

Originally Posted by Boostedtrack350
5 min after I was on the interstate some guy pulls up next to me and gives me the thumbs up. I said to myself. I love this car already!
Yeah that's the coolest experience ever, is RIGHT after you buy it, somebody gives a complement. I had these 2 girls wave & yell "NICE CAR!!" when I came out of the dealership from signing the purchase papers. I'm sure they realized I was just buying it. it was by far the best complements yet, cuz it was right when I got it.

Quick Reply: What's the best compliment you have gotten?