Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Can't ever get a Full Tank Reading

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 06:48 AM
roast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tony, if you will scroll back to the first page, you might realize that we were posting at the same time and I didn't even see your second post when I posted that link. My first two posts were not even directed to you, so the fact that you got your panties in a wad, like I said already, shows your intolerance and ignorance.

I never said you were wrong, or that you didn't know what you were talking about. You were the one telling me I was wrong. You were acting like there was no possible way I could be right, when the amount of information we were given, there is no possible way to tell over the internet.

You seriously need to grow up. If you're looking for a fight, go talk some smack to someone in real life. These car forums are a trip. So many egos, so little opportunity to set them straight.

Last edited by roast; 04-07-2006 at 06:51 AM.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:11 AM
roast

You are the one in desperate need of a life.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:22 AM
John@Victory

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by roast

and you ma'am are in need of a set of *****. you call me and ask who it is with a blocked number and then hang up on me? you are a straight sissy.

next time you decide to call have the guts to speak!

and how do i know it was you? well lets see maybe cause i get a blocked call 3 minutes before your post?

grow up little girl
Old 04-07-2006, 02:37 PM
done12many2

Actually Tony, my "loser" comment was directed towards knightwing559.

I see that he logged in today, but I have yet to have a "Special Ops" team fast roped into my living room to change my life.

roast,

I did go back to recheck what this thread was about. In accordance with what the original thread started posted, tonylittell is right. The guy was complaining of the fact that his tank was FULL and that he knew it was full, but that the gauge continued to show less then full.

I have experienced this for quite some time now and it isn't because the pump is shutting off early and not completely filling the tank. In my case, I know for a fact the tank was full at times when my gauge was showing less than half of a tank.

I would really like to see both of you guys just step back and let this one go. Both of you seem to have a lot to contribute to this community and I would like to keep it that way!!

knightwing559,

I went back and reread your posts as well and for someone commenting on others proper use of grammar and punctuation, you sure do write at a level I consider slightly below average.

If you have trouble finding what I am talking about, just let me know and I will be more than glad to go back and point the obvious out to you.

Degrees do not make you an intelligent person. I for one am extremely impressed and disappointed at the same time that you have them.

I would suggest that since you only have a post count of 8 at the moment, that you consider changing your username for this forum to something else. This way all of your future comments aren’t shadowed by the fact that your very first comments here on MY350Z.com were in reference to you being some hot shot “Special Ops” kind of guy who knows people.

That sir, made you sound like the biggest idiot I’ve seen in a while on this forum, and believe me, there have been some good ones.

Last edited by done12many2; 04-07-2006 at 02:44 PM.
Old 04-07-2006, 02:42 PM
John@Victory

agreed on all three statments just made
Old 04-10-2006, 04:44 AM
trescincuenta

Well I just filled up my car for the first time after the delaer did the repair. I am happy to report that I filled up with 18.08 gallons
Old 04-10-2006, 06:05 PM
zpak

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

On a side note, anyone here with the fuel gauge reading "full" but with the DTE (distance to empty) display on the onboard computer not reading anything above 220-250 miles?

I know on a full tank, I can usually go over 300 miles.
Old 04-10-2006, 08:14 PM
m0nkie

soo... when the empty light comes on... we are suppose to fill to about 18 gallons?? and DTE over 300??? cause then I have to go to Nissan for this crap too
Old 04-11-2006, 03:22 PM
trescincuenta

On a full tank my DTE is usually above 300 miles
Old 04-11-2006, 04:23 PM
skeleton jack

lol. i never looked at this thread and wondered why it was growing. I didnt know there was a quarrel
Old 04-12-2006, 11:25 AM
Cannysage

Roast and everyone else. John@victory is a complete retard that tries to fight everyone. Ignore him.. just not worth it.
Old 04-12-2006, 11:31 AM
John@Victory

ah got mad cause we all made fun of you for not knowing anything about cars and then becuse you almost killed yourseld changing oil with your scissor jack. we didnt mean to hurt your feelings

are you going to call me a ***** and threaten to beat me up again?
Old 04-12-2006, 11:39 AM
Cannysage

Originally Posted by John@Victory
ah got mad cause we all made fun of you for not knowing anything about cars and then becuse you almost killed yourseld changing oil with your scissor jack. we didnt mean to hurt your feelings

are you going to call me a ***** and threaten to beat me up again?
never threatened you.. you got all scared for nothing.. I should've known you start sh*t people.. members voice their opinions.. look john@.. people are laughing at you and you're looking like a moron!

Originally Posted by John@Victory
two words for you as well...*** off!

you are the dumbass that wanted to argue something you know nothing about.

go back and sit back on your boyfriends lap sissy

dumb *** NEWB
[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by roast
Old 04-25-2006, 08:09 PM
TakeiteZ

wow. I just read through 4 pages of smack talk to get roughly a page worth of text that i actually needed... and i would reply with my own opinion but done12many2 pretty much summed it up in the most appropriate and unbiased manner....

with that said, i have the same issue with the tank completely full, but the fuel gauge not showing more than 3/4 full. The only times my reading has shown completely full is when i put a bottle of RedLine fuel injector cleaner before refilling the tank. Wonder why that was....

I need to take my car in next week for a bunch of warranty stuff anyways, so i'll talk to my service manager and hopefully he'll know what it is i'm referring to... and we won't go at each other's throats like people did in this thread.

Cheers