Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

freakin Mustang drivers

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 04:18 PM
btchnzcar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default freakin Mustang drivers

Just out of curiosity, how many people have been told that the 350Z is a chick car? A guy that my wife works with, who has a Mustang GT, tells me that I drive a chick car. WTF?? I have seen a higher percentage of female drivers in a Mustang than in a Z. I told him just let me know, and I’ll put my stock Z up against his built Mustang on a track any day. He didn’t have much to say after that…
Old 09-06-2006, 04:22 PM
evL`350z

i think you didnt catch the end of that comment...maybe he said the 350z is a chick MAGNET car.....
Old 09-06-2006, 04:23 PM
Built2shredZ

If its the new Mustang GT your going to lose....

Tell him that Mustangs are for people who date there cousin.....
Old 09-06-2006, 04:24 PM
kourosH

fix or repair daily =[
Old 09-06-2006, 04:30 PM
teknochild

this is so freaking ironic..

you wana know why

the mustang was originally marketed for women secretaries, so in reality IT is DEFFINATLY the chick car
Old 09-06-2006, 04:33 PM
btchnzcar

haha no this was a late 90's Mustang. With what he has done to the motor, I'm sure he would smoke me in a straight line, but I'm down for it. Now, would he actually agree to a challenge in the twisties? Probably not. Those V8, solid rear axle guys never have the ***** to try that!

MUSTANG
Old 09-06-2006, 04:43 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Originally Posted by btchnzcar
haha no this was a late 90's Mustang. With what he has done to the motor, I'm sure he would smoke me in a straight line, but I'm down for it. Now, would he actually agree to a challenge in the twisties? Probably not. Those V8, solid rear axle guys never have the ***** to try that!

MUSTANG
Maybe he's right about who he's addressing it to (btchnZcar)

Sorry I had to.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:54 PM
btchnzcar

Old 09-06-2006, 04:56 PM
davidv

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

...then I pulled out my 45 and put a bullet between his eyes.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:02 PM
NewJerZ

Thumbs down

You can literally spend hours humilating this dude with the Mustang:

1. How about the dreaded V6 Mustang that for YEARS has been the car of choice for secretaries ..Hence the term "Secreterial Mustang" (that's what ALL the car mags call it!)

You'll NEVER hear of ANY Z that earns that title (Thank God!)

2. Mustang V6 Convertibles are in EVERY Rent-A-Car's fleet - You name it: Hertz, Avis, Enterprise...in Auto Tranny trim, of course. You'll never find a Z rental at Enterprise...Altimas and Maximas, YES...But not a Z!

3. As with other domestic cars, Ford truly sucks at making a short throw shifter with any decent quality to it. Their MT Shifters look only slightly better than the ones Datsun used on the 1980 B-210 Hatchback....How F*cking SAD is that??
Old 09-06-2006, 05:07 PM
Suvlaki

People who buy big mustangs with loud exhausts to talk smack to drivers in little cars (Z) are trying to compensate for something...
Old 09-06-2006, 05:30 PM
HDPDZO6

Originally Posted by NewJerZ
You can literally spend hours humilating this dude with the Mustang:

1. How about the dreaded V6 Mustang that for YEARS has been the car of choice for secretaries ..Hence the term "Secreterial Mustang" (that's what ALL the car mags call it!)

You'll NEVER hear of ANY Z that earns that title (Thank God!)

2. Mustang V6 Convertibles are in EVERY Rent-A-Car's fleet - You name it: Hertz, Avis, Enterprise...in Auto Tranny trim, of course. You'll never find a Z rental at Enterprise...Altimas and Maximas, YES...But not a Z!

3. As with other domestic cars, Ford truly sucks at making a short throw shifter with any decent quality to it. Their MT Shifters look only slightly better than the ones Datsun used on the 1980 B-210 Hatchback....How F*cking SAD is that??
Don't know which rock you are hiding under, but here in Vegas, at least 50 percent of more Z's on the road are rentals, it seems. It disgusts me.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:41 PM
NewJerZ

Originally Posted by HDPD350Z
Don't know which rock you are hiding under, but here in Vegas, at least 50 percent of more Z's on the road are rentals, it seems. It disgusts me.
Sorry Dan Tana,

Here on the East Coast in NJ/Philly etc. , you CAN'T go to an Enterprise Rent-A-Car and rent a Z or any REAL Sportscar for that matter.

So NO...I'm NOT hiding under a rock....You peeps in Vegas roll a LOT different than we do out here.

They do have Exotic Car Rental places (Lambos, etc), but I've never seen or heard of a place that rents Z's.

Maybe another East Coast dude can prove me wrong...who knows?
Old 09-06-2006, 05:52 PM
HDPDZO6

Most of the exotic rental companies here rent out the Z as one of their low end models. Usually 175-200 per day.

Easy to spot as they are all '06's with barcodes on the back windows.
Old 09-06-2006, 06:31 PM
xedes

Originally Posted by Suvlaki
People who buy big mustangs with loud exhausts to talk smack to drivers in little cars (Z) are trying to compensate for something...
The same thing is said about any guy that owns a sports car.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:55 PM
AUS10TAT10US

ya freakin mustang drivers...i was driving on the main st of the college i go to today...and while im stopped at a stop sign...a red mustang (not the newer ones) is coming up from the other side of the intersection...and while the guy drives by, he looks at me (i can see him out of the corner of my eye) and floors it hard...im like OKAYYYY dude it's just a mustang...i didnt even bother looking at whether it was GT or not or what kinda exhaust he had. DONT CARE cuz ewww it's ugly.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:58 PM
Casanova

Well FairLadyZ is a bit Queer... but oh wells... we dont call it that here Thank God... just plain 350z here
Old 09-06-2006, 08:02 PM
Reyes_USN

Originally Posted by btchnzcar
Just out of curiosity, how many people have been told that the 350Z is a chick car? A guy that my wife works with, who has a Mustang GT, tells me that I drive a chick car. WTF?? I have seen a higher percentage of female drivers in a Mustang than in a Z. I told him just let me know, and I’ll put my stock Z up against his built Mustang on a track any day. He didn’t have much to say after that…

never heard of it being a chick car .......chick MAGNET yes...can't say the same about the stang though
Old 09-06-2006, 08:03 PM
michaeljr6

there's an 1/8 mile track in kennedale and there was this 2001 mustange GT...it was super loud but all it could run was 10's and high 9's... sad imo.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:19 PM
gatty1303

well first off let me tell everyone that i love my Z. but also, just because SOME mustang owners are complete A holes dont mean they all are..it seems like everytime i get on here i see some thread about mustangs...before i got my Z, i had a 97 GT (heavily modded) that would blow the doors off a Z. I didnt go around lookin for Z's to try and race and act like a complete moron. I know plenty of Z owners who think their cars are the fastest thing on the road. So just dont let a FEW mustang owners ruin it for the rest of them.

Quick Reply: freakin Mustang drivers