Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 11:45 AM
VeeTec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The extra weight hasn't died off.
Old 11-04-2006, 12:53 PM
Playboy's Z

yeah went to the dealer today and had him give me a printout on the 07 350z manny is completely correct.
Old 11-04-2006, 01:05 PM
paul_kemshall

Does anyone know at what RPM max torque is at and at what RPM torque starts to drop off?

Also I dont believe max HP is made at 7500RPM would expect around 6800RPM.

Has anyone got a dyno of this engine?

Cheers

Paul
Old 11-05-2006, 07:14 AM
diwun67

Originally Posted by sq40
The 07 will make the '06 a truley Collectable Z.
If you have an Interlagos Fire A rare color indeed
Old 11-05-2006, 07:48 AM
Deftones

Originally Posted by diwun67
If you have an Interlagos Fire A rare color indeed
Collector's item? That's a retarded reason to buy ANYTHING, especially a car worth 30k. Cars are toys for grown ups. If I saw a kid keeping all his toys he got for Christmas in the original packaging hoping that one day he could profit from his 'collection', I'd slap the f*ck out of him. I feel the same way about adults who use this reasoning with automobiles. Seriously, if you want an investment... think real estate or land.

If you think the 06 Interlagos Fire is going to be worth something later since not many sold... ehhh. If nobody wants it now, what makes you think people will want it in 10 - 20 years? Every dealership in Northern California I have been to in the last 5 months still have these just sitting there on their lot. Ugly color if you ask me. About the only thing gayer than a color shift purple would be a color shift pink or a rainbow car. But hey, maybe you are right. Maybe in 10 -20 years, we'll even have more peeps come out of the closet and need a car that screams 'i'm gay'. Thus, forcing the price of the 06 Interlagos Fire through the roof. Hopefully I'll be dead by then.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:44 AM
diwun67

Somebody's on the rag^^^
Old 11-05-2006, 09:04 AM
Fear's Track 06

Originally Posted by Deftones
Collector's item? That's a retarded reason to buy ANYTHING, especially a car worth 30k. Cars are toys for grown ups. If I saw a kid keeping all his toys he got for Christmas in the original packaging hoping that one day he could profit from his 'collection', I'd slap the f*ck out of him. I feel the same way about adults who use this reasoning with automobiles. Seriously, if you want an investment... think real estate or land.

If you think the 06 Interlagos Fire is going to be worth something later since not many sold... ehhh. If nobody wants it now, what makes you think people will want it in 10 - 20 years? Every dealership in Northern California I have been to in the last 5 months still have these just sitting there on their lot. Ugly color if you ask me. About the only thing gayer than a color shift purple would be a color shift pink or a rainbow car. But hey, maybe you are right. Maybe in 10 -20 years, we'll even have more peeps come out of the closet and need a car that screams 'i'm gay'. Thus, forcing the price of the 06 Interlagos Fire through the roof. Hopefully I'll be dead by then.
Old 11-05-2006, 09:51 AM
ZlleH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude, you got issues...

Old 11-05-2006, 12:38 PM
xjongsangx80

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have no reason to call other colors 'Gay' if it isn't your favorite color.
I truly believe Intelragos fire and '03 Brickyards are unique and owners should
be proud of themselves for their such a unique colored Z.
I know you are 'Dead' set on '07 Magnetic Black. Now, if someone says,
'MB is such a gay color it has green and red and other gay metalics in black
and only gay owners owns them', are you going to be happy about that?
Dude, show some respect for other Z owners here at least before you waste bandwidth using this kind of gay post.

Last edited by xjongsangx80; 11-05-2006 at 02:46 PM.
Old 11-05-2006, 01:23 PM
itburns

2 days before I saw these pictures, I was thinking, the Z should have a hood like the the 240z and 260zx hoods. It's a throwback to those cars' hoods. I need to see a profile of the car to tell whether or not I like it on the 350z.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:39 PM
350V

Originally Posted by xjongsangx80
Dude, show some respect for other Z owners here at least before you waste bandwidth using this kind of gay post.
+1
Old 11-05-2006, 08:09 PM
Deftones

Originally Posted by xjongsangx80
LOL. Ok, so people can basically trash the new hood. Call it a tumor or a beluga whale or what not... and then spew out some garbage about a difference of opinion in thier own defense. Whatever. Talking junk on the new hood to me, is the same as me thinking Interlagos is homoerotic and I for one... am not saddened by the news that it got the axe. If somebody wants to say MB is gay or what have you, I have enough confidence in my taste to be like, psssshh... eat me then. Let it roll off. Man... sssssssooo sensitive. But haha, whatever man. This thread is supposed to be about the 07 Z anyways. If you were one of the lucky few who scored an 06 Interlagos Fire and found yourself deeply offended by my previous post, my sincere apologies. Enjoy your investment.
Old 11-05-2006, 09:20 PM
luty77

Default !

^+1
I'm pretty sure that he was exaggerating about the 06 Z.
But thinking of Z as a collectible??
LOL
get a ferrari and wait for 50~70 years.
Ur ferrari might be a collectible by then, but you might not live long
enough to enjoy the money.

Last edited by luty77; 11-05-2006 at 09:23 PM.
Old 11-05-2006, 09:27 PM
ManicZ

Collect money....a car is meant to be driven.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:06 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Originally Posted by 350zQ45a
...and if you read the internal briefing, I feel most would agree.
Herein lies the problem... about 95% of the people here HAVEN'T read it, but since they are such peak-number ****** they decide to ***** about a "little" bump in power.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:51 AM
GregZ

LOL. Ok, so people can basically trash the new hood. Call it a tumor or a beluga whale or what not... and then spew out some garbage about a difference of opinion in thier own defense. Whatever. Talking junk on the new hood to me, is the same as me thinking Interlagos is homoerotic and I for one... am not saddened by the news that it got the axe. If somebody wants to say MB is gay or what have you, I have enough confidence in my taste to be like, psssshh... eat me then. Let it roll off. Man... sssssssooo sensitive. But haha, whatever man. This thread is supposed to be about the 07 Z anyways. If you were one of the lucky few who scored an 06 Interlagos Fire and found yourself deeply offended by my previous post, my sincere apologies. Enjoy your investment.
First off, time to come out of the closet
Second Interlagos Fire didn't "Get the axe", it was a one year color like the others
Third you must be very young (or just very immature), I love all Z colors and wouldn't talk bad about fellow owners cars!!

Last edited by GregZ; 11-06-2006 at 04:53 AM.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:53 AM
premiumphoto

Default Gay colors

I "scored" a 06 Interlagos fire because I love the color and dislike the 07 hoods. Anyone who thinks a color indicates someone's sexual preference needs to lay off the crack pipe! I'm actually not offended by ignorant posts and laughed out loud to discover I had actually picked a color that is "gay." Please don't tell my wife and daughter! The salesman never told me that IF is only for "f*gs." Damn. Now I have to trade it in! I didn't realize that the color itself is gay! In fact, everyone who likes it must be gay and rides in my car must be gay!!! Oh no!!!!

To compare a color to sexual preference is just the height of ignorance. "You drive a red car?? That's just for v*gina pumping jocks!"

Can you imagine the gay community stating the above!

Everyone lighten up!

Last edited by premiumphoto; 11-06-2006 at 04:59 AM.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:27 PM
Deftones

Originally Posted by whip24lash
Hood=
See. LOL. How is this stuff considered acceptable and I get slammed for my posts... where's the post police now? LOL.

I actually like the hood. It took a few days for it to really grow on me though. I think that with some Nismo skirts it will flow nicely. What sorta sucks though is I was thinking about going with the Nismo V2 bumper without canyards if the new dual intake allows it to fit that is... but there are 2 lines in the V2 bumper that sort of "finish off" the old hood. The new hood doesn't have these lines anymore, so I'm not sure how that would look. If it ends up sucking then I'm sure some aftermarket company will be along with an 07 cf hood sooner or later. Just more to buy, ho hum.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:52 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

^ I see a new Nismo kit to compliment it...

Whip24lash, keep that **** to yourself. Matter of fact, you and everyone else that only has the mental capacity to only contribute your feelings about the hood and NOTHING else to this thread should go start a thread about how much the hood sucks.
Originally Posted by rkd350z
2008?
OK... what the hell are you talking about?
Old 11-06-2006, 11:05 PM
evolved326

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
^ I see a new Nismo kit to compliment it...

Whip24lash, keep that **** to yourself. Matter of fact, you and everyone else that only has the mental capacity to only contribute your feelings about the hood and NOTHING else to this thread should go start a thread about how much the hood sucks.

OK... what the hell are you talking about?
So the the hood is disagreeable by some. But I bet the the 07 can outperform the interlagos fire (SP)....

How about that?

Last edited by evolved326; 11-06-2006 at 11:08 PM.

Quick Reply: Official 2007 Z Discussion Thread