Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Delievery Today????

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2002, 08:37 AM
InternetABYSS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You may be right Scafremon. If I didn't get positive results I wouldn't do this calling stuff.

Before most judge me, in a non positive light. You guys should to get to know me besides this internet persona no why to express personality on the net besides typing which im sure most can tell I suck at it.

The only reason why I post stuff is im just excited when i hear cool stuff rumour or not and I share it before getting all the facts. I think it makes this forum fun. IMHO
Old 08-02-2002, 08:53 AM
Scafremon

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We obviously have different opinions on how/when information rec'd should be shared.

I see these forums as information sites, not rumour mills.

LA Times as opposed to National Enquirer.

It's true, that the tabloids do on occassion get the 'breaking story', but not very often.

As long as everyone knows what paper they are reading, I guess there is no harm.
Old 08-02-2002, 09:02 AM
marcZZZ
not a regular pain in the ass

Default Re: Happy for whomever that guy/gal is!

Originally posted by archduke
I'm glad someone got good news today. My Aug. delivery date with a June production has slipped back to Sept. '02. I guess I should feel "happy" that I might be the 1st person on L.I. to have a 350Z. (according to dealership)
That could change too. What I find confusing is my order was faxed in on 1/15/02 making me a very early order (R123817) yet
People with orders beginning with S are scheduled ahead of me. Oh well, what can you do?

That stinks archduke, they did the same thing to me with my "R" # for quite some time I was the only car on my dealers list, than last month they sent me the new list with other cars on it, mostly "S" #'s and they said est. arrival sept 02, I hope they are mistaken and our cars are on the boat, did you get your VIN # yet? I have not but I will check into it tomarrow. Good luck to both of us, you'd think that with 2600 cars coming in and the fact that we both ordered in jan, I ordered 1/11, order was faxed in 1/15 that our cars will be on that boat..I really hope so for both of us..I am not waiting patiently
Old 08-02-2002, 09:26 AM
droideka

Wink

Originally posted by InternetABYSS
Before most judge me, in a non positive light. You guys should to get to know me besides this internet persona no why to express personality on the net besides typing which im sure most can tell I suck at it.
Actually, it does come through (your personality.) I think you've got ADD (attention deficit disorder) and can't be bothered to spend enough time to verify info as fact or fiction. Don't get me wrong, your Dallas Auto Show scoop with the pics inside was a major coup, but your info as of late is sketchy at best. Sure, the squeeky wheel gets the grease, but the pain in the *** also gets their car delayed when they **** off the wrong person. Honestly, if I was at NNA and heard about your shenanigans, I'd bury your order so far back you wouldn't get it until 2003.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

Last edited by droideka; 08-02-2002 at 09:29 AM.
Old 08-02-2002, 10:26 AM
InternetABYSS

well noted.....your opinion that is. I can't make friends everywhere just where it counts I wish i could be more specific.
Attached Thumbnails Delievery Today????-zisme-gift2.jpg  
Old 08-02-2002, 11:18 AM
ZON

well noted.....your opinion that is. I can't make friends everywhere just where it counts I wish i could be more specific.
How do you spell "tue shay", "tushay", "too shey"? Beats me!

Anyway, tushay! You get the idea.
Old 08-02-2002, 04:30 PM
droideka

I don't give a rat's *** about any kind of a discount you think you are getting because you see yourself as some kind of "inside man". All I ask is that you think before you post unsubstantiated rumors that do nothing other than get the entire board riled up.

Capiche?
Old 08-02-2002, 06:31 PM
Sabre

Originally posted by throbbing_Zon

How do you spell "tue shay", "tushay", "too shey"? Beats me!

Anyway, tushay! You get the idea.
I believe it is touche (accent on the e)
Old 08-02-2002, 07:31 PM
Scafremon

Chances are that the ships are not just carrying Z's. They probably have other Nissan products, and even other manufacturer's cars.
Old 08-02-2002, 08:46 PM
InternetABYSS

Scafremon is right.
The Z's are gonna trinkle in with other cars. I was told that specifically.
But there is more than one ship coming so once the Z's start coming the first shipment will be light then others more as time goes on.
There will be multiple ships and multiple ships going to mulitple ports. I dont have any more info on that.
True about your second comment but lets say 5200 cars are in 2 boats question is how many Z's are in there...I dont know.
the dates you give sounds good to me because then it gets put on a train then droped at your local depot then a truck to the dealer.
Everything else we are just guessing since those facts are unknown to the average person I've talked to .
Old 08-05-2002, 07:41 PM
InternetABYSS

Here are some sightings of that Z I said got delievery in dallas that caused this crazyness.

This is from a poster on www.zcar.com
If I can get pics of it I will.....I have seen the pre-production im more interested in getting a ride from one of my350z brothers new rides.....Cant wait.

350Z seen in Dallas!
Author: RoomiZ (---.dai-tx-3-25.rasserver.net)
Date: Aug 4, 9:35pm

My girlfriend's sister saw a brickyard 350Z with California license plate parked far in the back lot of Walmart off I-30 and St.Francis.
Old 08-05-2002, 08:12 PM
christurismohk

The boat is in the Pacific NOW
I am exciting hearing that!!
thanks InternetABYSS

by the way, anybody got a picture of what the car transporting ship (or what ever they call it) looks like?
Old 08-05-2002, 08:30 PM
ToddLuc

Originally posted by christurismohk
I am exciting hearing that!!
If you hadn't heard about this, would you have been any less exciting? (sorry, had to)