Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

350z Vandalized

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 09:44 PM
cviljin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Andres30o0
forgive me for being skeptical, but i call BS. wait... OK, there you go.
IF this is legit, then yea, i feel bad for you. But your story sounds weird. Three dudes, in a random car, vandalized a car that you bought an hour before...for no reason. Must've been a short workout on your part...what with having to drive to the gym in your spanking new car, squeeze your workout in, walk out to see the culprits in action, file a police report then get home and post this all within the hour.

Pics or it didn't happen. If you produce the pics, i'll apologize for being a gigantic a-hole.
wait what? When did I say I got the car an hour ago. I was saying I was at the gym about an hour before I posted. I live in Fairfax, Va off 29. The Gym I was at was Lifetime in Centreville. I go to chantilly high school. If you want pictures ill give you some pictures tomorrow when its day time..I filed a police report and posted this thinking if it happended to to anyone else and if they had any advice on what to do. I did get a case number for the accident and I have informed my insurance company. Fairfax Area where teenagers chill are pretty limited...Centreville, Fairfax, and Annandale is where most of the asians gang out. I am bound to hear something because people like to talk. I didnt post for any sympathy I was just wondering if there was any advice I can take to fix my car, preventing this, or anything I can do to find them.

Hmm..I mean if you have seen the lifetime fitness in centreville and your walking towards your car on the right side corner parking lot theres a lot of time for you to get away...and you see a bunch of asians and they are reverse parked 2 feet away..they run into the car as i yell "hey what the f**k are you doing" you expect me to chase someone that floors their car out of the parking lot? oh yeah im a *****

Last edited by cviljin; 08-23-2007 at 10:00 PM.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:48 PM
JDMFairladyZ33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by michaeljr6
asians
takes one to know one
Old 08-24-2007, 10:02 AM
Louis21

Originally Posted by 07-Zman
I would have pulled my 357 out of my gym bag and made sure their car did not make it out of the parking lot. After that they would be explaining to the POLICE why they did what they did.
I agree with you but with our wonderful justice/police system you would have been the one going to jail then for pulling out a gun and firing it and they would end up suing you...gotta love the system!
Old 08-24-2007, 12:27 PM
cviljin

here are the pictures..Driver Side Mirror and Passenger Side Tail Lights..There are also dents on my trunk

The Images are side ways because I used my camera phone.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:34 PM
Andres30o0

word. as promised, i apologize for being an a-hole.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:36 PM
fast kiwi

Originally Posted by sandthepilot
seriously wtf is wrong with people
Old 08-24-2007, 12:39 PM
fast kiwi

Originally Posted by Andres30o0
forgive me for being skeptical, but i call BS. wait... OK, there you go.
IF this is legit, then yea, i feel bad for you. But your story sounds weird. Three dudes, in a random car, vandalized a car that you bought an hour before...for no reason. Must've been a short workout on your part...what with having to drive to the gym in your spanking new car, squeeze your workout in, walk out to see the culprits in action, file a police report then get home and post this all within the hour.

Pics or it didn't happen. If you produce the pics, i'll apologize for being a gigantic a-hole.

Nice.....
Old 08-24-2007, 12:51 PM
forsaken1

damn, that is messed up.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:34 PM
cviljin

So this wednesday I get an estimate from my insurance company..but still back to reason why I made this topic. what should I do to get this fixed? My friends are saying get smoked head lights since they are a lot cheaper and look better then stock lights. But Don't know what to do about the mirrors.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:37 PM
kupogrey

Originally Posted by cviljin
So this wednesday I get an estimate from my insurance company..but still back to reason why I made this topic. what should I do to get this fixed? My friends are saying get smoked head lights since they are a lot cheaper and look better then stock lights. But Don't know what to do about the mirrors.
smoked tails do not look good.

ESPECIALLY on a black car
Old 08-24-2007, 03:06 PM
cviljin

yeah someone in my friends neighborhood has http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchan...Code=Z33-CLRTL
that on black 350z it looks alright but something that I really wouldn't want on a black Z..but I mean those are a lot cheaper then the stock ones that nissan and other shops are charging me..and I guess I can think of it as my next step to making my car not stock..
Old 08-24-2007, 03:25 PM
Nismospeed4life

Hi I drive a 2007 Black 350z and just recently about an hour ago I was coming out of the gym and I see 3 asian kids crowding around my car...I hear a big thump and I yell Hey while walking toward them and they leave in a blue sedan...When I got there I found that my Passenger Tail lights were broken and my drivers side mirror was also broken with a bat or something. I was wondering if insurance or something covers that..and if there are any smoked tail lights for the 2007 Z model so I can replace those for a cheaper price then what Nissan Dealerships would charge me.

It must have been one of those Honda guys
Attached Images  
Old 08-24-2007, 07:37 PM
cviljin

Originally Posted by Nismospeed4life
It must have been one of those Honda guys
It actually was a Honda Civic or a Camry // Corolla lol by the looks of it. So I got down to the decision im making and I would like some opinions. The Tail Lights from courtesy nissan or stock?
Old 08-24-2007, 08:05 PM
Nismospeed4life

It actually was a Honda Civic or a Camry // Corolla lol by the looks of it. So I got down to the decision im making and I would like some opinions. The Tail Lights from courtesy nissan or stock?
Stock
Old 08-27-2007, 09:30 AM
RedBullRR

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I would have smacked fire out of there ***.