Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Northeast 350Z owners PLEASE look here

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2003, 04:45 PM
vics350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Northeast 350Z owners PLEASE look here

I've received some PM's from some people that have heard about our Connecticut meet on Saturday, July 12th but have not looked in the regional forum so I thought I'd post this here:

Please click on the thread below to go into the thread with all the meet details and to see who's coming. Right now we are at over 60 350Z's!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are caravans coming from NJ, NY, Southern CT, and MA. Please let us know if you have any questions or need more information.

Meet thread:
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....0&pagenumber=1[/url]

Flyer with details:
http://www.molaver.org/photos/350z/2003ctmeet.jpg

This is a can't miss meet for anyone in the Northeast. We even have someone coming from Canada.

Look forward to seeing everybody.

Last edited by vics350; 06-24-2003 at 04:52 PM.
Old 06-24-2003, 06:19 PM
tbcz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

I'm sticking this thread until the meet.

Again, great work Vic!
Old 06-26-2003, 09:43 PM
edubbzzz

Default NOT SURE IF I CAN MAKE IT!!

it's about 124 miles from where i am which really isnt bad, the bad part is i work saturdays and am trying to either switch my day with someone or request it off i hope to be succesfull in my attemp. If so, i anticpate seeing everyone there!! I'll be bring a friend from jersey if i can make it has a awesome CS Z with great mods!!

Z ya, (hopefully)

Erich
03 SB AT del. 5/03/03
Fairlady emblem
Clear corners w/ amber LED's
Reen Carbon fiber fillers
5% tint all around
Kick plates, mats!
Remote start alarm system!
And many more mods on the way!

Last edited by edubbzzz; 06-26-2003 at 10:18 PM.
Old 06-27-2003, 02:42 AM
vics350

Hopefully, you can make it. This is going to be an awesome meet.

If you do come, come up Route 95 North. When you get into Connecticut stop at the rest stop on Exit 22. There will be a couple of 350Z's there at 8:00 AM waiting for the NY caravan and then they plan to all drive up around 8:30 AM. You might want to join this group as there may be 10-15 Z's/G35's coming up together and should make the ride more fun.

I'll put you on our list as a maybe.
Old 06-29-2003, 08:10 PM
mysteriumZ
Charter Member #101

vics, i can't wait any longer, this is gonna be so good. hopefully the weather will cooperate with us. and i'll try to get the borla's on before the meet.
Old 06-29-2003, 08:16 PM
MacGuru

Very nice Wayne. I was hoping to see and hear the Borla's in person. I hope you get them installed in time. -m

Originally posted by mysteriumZ
vics, i can't wait any longer, this is gonna be so good. hopefully the weather will cooperate with us. and i'll try to get the borla's on before the meet.
Old 06-29-2003, 11:18 PM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I thought I would post some links to help anyone looking for a Caravan to the Meet:

NY Caravan (Fort Totten in Queens)
NJ Caravan (Rest Stop after Exit 11 on NJ Turnpike)
MA/NH/ME Caravan (Rest Stop between Natick and Framingham on MA Pike)

(weather forecast for Limerock)

Last edited by Anyone2u; 06-29-2003 at 11:42 PM.
Old 07-01-2003, 05:08 AM
FrankieZZ

Vic ,

How are you ? It now looks like a definite no . The beach here fills up and traffic comes to a standstill for miles . I couldn't get back in if I wanted to for our evening event . My loss !Will see you soon and have a great meet !

FrankieZZ

PS I saw the Ferrari Challenge in Montreal . Watch for Dr. Steve Earle out there . He's great !
Old 07-01-2003, 07:31 AM
Jill

Originally posted by MacGuru
Very nice Wayne. I was hoping to see and hear the Borla's in person. I hope you get them installed in time. -m
Hey Mac, is your girlfriend coming?
Old 07-01-2003, 10:42 AM
mysteriumZ
Charter Member #101

mac, the borla is being shipped out today, hopefully it will be here before thursday next week, i'll try to get it installed on friday so it'll be ready for the meet. see ya soon.
Old 07-01-2003, 04:17 PM
rouxeny

Wayne, I'm counting on you to get that Borla installed. We're going to go for a little ride in your car sometime at the meet okay? I want to hear them in person.
Old 07-01-2003, 05:19 PM
edubbzzz

Default THINGS ARE LOOKING UP

I am probably going to be able to make the MEET, THANK GOD! Didnt wanna miss this for the life of me. I recently put in for july 5th off they RECENTLY denied my request soooo that mean im coming to the meet on the 12th i put in for the 12th off and i dont think they are going to denie me my day!!!

Can't wait to see everyone there put me as deff. not maybe and add a friend of mine his name is ONUR, he's got a cs Z....

Erich!!

Old 07-01-2003, 06:03 PM
vics350

Trust me, it'll be worth it. I'll add your friend to the list.

See you there.
Old 07-01-2003, 08:28 PM
afr0puff

[lamer_mode]What exactly happens at these meets? My car is pretty much stock and I don't have money to put into it, so I'm not really looking into mods. If I was to go, I'd probably be traveling alone. What would be in it for a person in my shoes?[/lamer_mode]

It's my first car and would probably be my first time meeting people from the "internet." Just a little nervous about walking into an uncomfortable situation.
Old 07-01-2003, 09:52 PM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by afr0puff
[lamer_mode]What exactly happens at these meets? My car is pretty much stock and I don't have money to put into it, so I'm not really looking into mods. If I was to go, I'd probably be traveling alone. What would be in it for a person in my shoes?[/lamer_mode]

It's my first car and would probably be my first time meeting people from the "internet." Just a little nervous about walking into an uncomfortable situation.
[experienced_mode] Don't give it a second thought! Everyone that I met at the two meets I attended (NJ and NH) were totally cool and no one really cares what you drive. And even though you don't think you care about the mods, once you see what other people have done to their cars, you will. Even if you can't afford them, it's still great seeing what a Nismo spoiler or 19" iForged RS Aero rims actually look like in person. And some mods are not that expensive. You'll somehow be able to scrape together $10 after seeing what a "chomed" grill looks like and how easy it is to install. I couldn't get home fast enough and order a CAI after seeing a couple at the NJ meet (thanks Jill )! On top of that, you can keep talking to anyone you meet there about the Z and they will never say "OK, enough about the car, can we talk about something else now?" like your friends, family and coworkers probably do! As far as going it alone, NH had a lot more "singles" than "doubles" and NJ was probably 50/50 at best. If you need someone to hang around with, just bring me a copy of "Hope" by Anything Box and you can hang with me!

But seriously, if you (or anyone else that is reading this) is at all nervous about coming, don't be. I had the same apprehension about going to my first meet and that was gone within the first minute of arriving. Think about this: I can't recall one person saying they made a mistake after attending a meet, but I have read countless posts by people saying they made a big mistake by choosing not to attend one, especially after pictures are posted. I look forward to meeting you there! [/experienced_mode]

Last edited by Anyone2u; 07-01-2003 at 10:02 PM.
Old 07-02-2003, 01:56 AM
FrankieZZ

Default NH Meet

Hi Vic , Roger and everyone else ,

I just sent out a review to speedzmagazine of the April 19th NH Meet with a picture . Look for it in the magazines next issue . Also , don't forget to send a review and picture in for the Conn. meet . If you need their address , just e-mail me Vic . Take care .

FrankieZZ
Old 07-02-2003, 06:24 AM
afr0puff

What kind of Ferrari racing is this? Real street legal ferraris? or F-1?
Old 07-02-2003, 05:33 PM
vics350

Originally posted by afr0puff
What kind of Ferrari racing is this? Real street legal ferraris? or F-1?
Not 100% sure as I've never been to this event before. Please check www.limerock.com as they have more details.

So, is it safe to say, you're coming?

Look forward to meeting you if so.
Old 07-02-2003, 06:28 PM
afr0puff

Count me in unless something unexpected comes up. Blue G35.
Old 07-02-2003, 07:34 PM
rouxeny

I have a feeling it will be a mix of Ferrari's, probably mostly rich guys who take their cars out once a year. Well, actually, I have no idea, but come on, it's FERRARI'S and they'll be going fast, which means sweet sweet music for the ears.

Don't worry about this being your first meet. It's probably the first meet for a bunch of people. I'm sure the majority of cars there will have essentially no mods, but like was said earlier, you'll get some ideas as to what you might like to see on your car.

I am sure you'll enjoy it. In fact, I'll offer a money back guarantee that you'll have fun at Meriden. Easy to say when it's a free meet.

But seriously, you'll see.

Quick Reply: Northeast 350Z owners PLEASE look here