Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

senior skip day!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 10:51 AM
DJMatrix1067

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lento
I forgot to mention, there is no need for you to get flamed you were asking a legitamate question.
ya i absolutely agree. every day on this forum i see **** like this and its the mods fault for letting this go on. i know everyone gets great amusement out of seeing some highschooler get flamed.

and as for the whole thing about haters having to be jealous? it is 100 percent jealousy. you guys are jealous because of the fact that in highschool your parents either could not afford, or did not buy you a 350z (or car of comparable looks, value, and power). argue it all you want but thats what it comes down to. you can argue that teens wreck more z's than adults, but from all the totalled my z threads ive seen on here, it seems the z takes no prisoners when it comes to getting into wrecks. old or young, **** still happens.

are you saying that if he had been 25+ and paid for his car, that same asshat wouldnt have still slammed into his car? thats just ignorant.

you know its almost like every single z owner has this MASSIVE inferiority complex about there cars. sorry to say it, but the z is no longer this massive supercar that everyone makes it out to be. badass car no doubt, but there are cars that are much faster (stock to stock of course) and that do not cost a whole lot more. Z's are a dime a dozen now, at least where im from.

To the OP: Just a guess, but are you from west plano by any chance?
Old 03-16-2008, 11:23 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DJMatrix1067
ya i absolutely agree. every day on this forum i see **** like this and its the mods fault for letting this go on. i know everyone gets great amusement out of seeing some highschooler get flamed.

and as for the whole thing about haters having to be jealous? it is 100 percent jealousy. you guys are jealous because of the fact that in highschool your parents either could not afford, or did not buy you a 350z (or car of comparable looks, value, and power). argue it all you want but thats what it comes down to. you can argue that teens wreck more z's than adults, but from all the totalled my z threads ive seen on here, it seems the z takes no prisoners when it comes to getting into wrecks. old or young, **** still happens.

are you saying that if he had been 25+ and paid for his car, that same asshat wouldnt have still slammed into his car? thats just ignorant.

you know its almost like every single z owner has this MASSIVE inferiority complex about there cars. sorry to say it, but the z is no longer this massive supercar that everyone makes it out to be. badass car no doubt, but there are cars that are much faster (stock to stock of course) and that do not cost a whole lot more. Z's are a dime a dozen now, at least where im from.

Oh lawd... another defender of the E-honor.
Old 03-16-2008, 11:33 AM
trains1937

Received 119 Likes on 14 Posts

I know this has nothing to do with the Z but since it is show and tell time about senior skip day I thought you might like this story

I had a friend in high school who was the youngest person in New York State with a pilot's license. On senior skip day he took 3 of us up for a ride in a small 4 passenger plane for about 30 minutes. It was my first plane ride. Small planes can make you dizzy. The cabin on the plane was very small. The guy sitting in front of me got sick in and barfed into a carboad beer contained kept on board for that pupose. I can still smell the odor. None of our parents knew about it. I finally told my mother about it last year. She's 95.

Last edited by trains1937; 03-16-2008 at 11:39 AM.
Old 03-16-2008, 11:35 AM
Denum

Attached Thumbnails senior skip day!!!-fail.jpg  
Old 03-16-2008, 11:43 AM
Twon

Originally Posted by motemis
i cant go to the body shop for a week i was just wondering you guys are a bunch of haters i was just askin a simple question.
..youre poor.

just felt like stirring things up today
Old 03-16-2008, 11:53 AM
marhot

Originally Posted by trains1937
The guy sitting in front of me got sick in and barfed into a carboad beer contained kept on board for that pupose. I can still smell the odor.
Thanks for sharing...

.....zzzzz.....
Old 03-16-2008, 12:51 PM
Electricchild

Originally Posted by DJMatrix1067