Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by onedirtyz
Naeiri, you gotta be a Bleach fan to understand
Old 03-19-2008, 06:58 PM
aznriceball2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Silverstone-Z
I keed, I never drive my car hard, which kinda defeats the purpose, but I believe that if I do drive it hard, something will break.

I think Ulquiorra will beat down Grimmjow. As for the hollow hole, I dunno yet. It'll probably help him out more. It'll probably give more power to his inner hollow. I'm surprised that when he was dead or close to dead, his inner hollow didn't take over like he said he would.

geeks

Sorry to ruin it for you guys but apparently your not geeky enough to read the manga like i am. Grimmjow traps ulqoirra in some thing that aizen gave the espada. Ichigo the proceeds to defeat grimmjow because somehow hes now able to hold his hollow mask for as long as he wants. after the fight another espada comes and beats on ichigo while hes all tired out. Then you see the little nell was actually the previous 4th espada but lost all her memory. She transforms back into espada mode to protect ichigo and she has HUGGEEE hentai *****. Kenpachi, byakuya, Unohana, and kurotsuchi come and own some espada asses. Then aizen seals them all in hueco mundo and he is going to go blow up kurakura town but the rest of the captains are waiting there and its gonna be a HUGEE SUPER BATTLE WHOO HOOOOOO!!

Last edited by aznriceball2; 03-19-2008 at 07:05 PM.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:02 PM
m!ke

Originally Posted by aznriceball2
geeks

Sorry to ruin it for you guys but apparently your not geeky enough to read the manga like i am. Ichigo is somehow able to hold his hollow mask for as long as he wants now, and defeats grimmjow. O and another spoiler for you guys, little nell was actually the previous 4th espada, she lost all her memories but shes about to kick some serious *** soon
thanks for the spoiler
Old 03-19-2008, 07:04 PM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Old 03-19-2008, 07:05 PM
mikez97

Brake light fuseeee budddy
Old 03-19-2008, 07:06 PM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Old 03-19-2008, 07:07 PM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Old 03-19-2008, 07:49 PM
SirSpeedyZ

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Chad68
+1. I now live my life one burnout at a time
I live mine a quarter mile at a time...
Old 03-19-2008, 09:25 PM
Spork

Originally Posted by aznriceball2
geeks

Sorry to ruin it for you guys but apparently your not geeky enough to read the manga like i am. Grimmjow traps ulqoirra in some thing that aizen gave the espada. Ichigo the proceeds to defeat grimmjow because somehow hes now able to hold his hollow mask for as long as he wants. after the fight another espada comes and beats on ichigo while hes all tired out. Then you see the little nell was actually the previous 4th espada but lost all her memory. She transforms back into espada mode to protect ichigo and she has HUGGEEE hentai *****. Kenpachi, byakuya, Unohana, and kurotsuchi come and own some espada asses. Then aizen seals them all in hueco mundo and he is going to go blow up kurakura town but the rest of the captains are waiting there and its gonna be a HUGEE SUPER BATTLE WHOO HOOOOOO!!
Before I read your spoiler... I will say that after watching the episode that came out today, I've decided to read the manga. I'm not gonna wait until April 9th for the next episode, that's ridiculous, haha. So on I go with reading the manga.

And yeah... Grimmjow kinda cheated, but he kicked Ulquiorra's ***.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:36 PM
Z_Driver
Master

First off - Please do this on your private property or at the track:

Buy a line lock and you can light 'em up all night. Or at least until the tires shread. It also helps if you air up the tires to their max air pressure. The less traction the better. Skinnies also make it easier to burn out.

I use my line lock to warm up my slicks. About 5-7 seconds does it.

Linelocks can be set up to lock, creep or roll the vehicle. You choose your effect. For smokey burnouts I like to creep. Just make sure you have straight ahead control or might end up in a wall.

But, for a smokey burnout add some water on your tires via washer sprayer right above the wheels to help break traction. Just be careful not to drift into a pole.

Use these methods at your own risk. Please try not to kill yourself.

Last edited by Z_Driver; 03-19-2008 at 11:39 PM.
Old 03-20-2008, 04:49 AM
blazefast

Damn your spoiling asses! I would have seen it today if I weren't out of the country. Oh well, I'm still going to follow the show even though it takes like 5 episodes to accomplish anything. Now Death Note, theres a great series that didn't have any filler or draw out any tense moments, but it was only 37 episodes. Trade-offs...
Old 03-20-2008, 05:31 AM
VQpoweredZ

All you bought the car for is to do "nasty burn outs". Damn I thought I was the one who was young, and i'm 17. To the OP have you ever been pulled over for reckless driving, since spinning all over the road seems like a great idea and all. Wow never in a million years would I think of doing that.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:25 AM
CRIDDA

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

And her is his momz trying to try to drive daddy's car.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qTEvJ2Tl8Ss&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qTEvJ2Tl8Ss&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I guess it runs in the family.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:46 AM
carbonsilver07

haha so i havent been on this site in a few days and somehow this thread blows ups. No im a not drift master or a little kid trying to mess around i just wondering for heating up the tires at the track and such btw the video of the kid on the street bike is hillaroius
Old 03-20-2008, 07:01 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Old 03-20-2008, 07:13 AM
Z04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by carbonsilver07
haha so i havent been on this site in a few days and somehow this thread blows ups. No im a not drift master or a little kid trying to mess around i just wondering for heating up the tires at the track and such btw the video of the kid on the street bike is hillaroius
looks like it to me.

i read though and i cant find an answer as to why if im in a parking lot or something and i go to power break and mash the gas to do a burn out all my power cuts off after 2 k and the car compleley stops this is with the traction control off is there any reason for this
a parking lot is not the track, so you are not fooling anyone
Old 03-20-2008, 07:40 AM
Spork

Originally Posted by blazefast

Damn your spoiling asses! I would have seen it today if I weren't out of the country. Oh well, I'm still going to follow the show even though it takes like 5 episodes to accomplish anything. Now Death Note, theres a great series that didn't have any filler or draw out any tense moments, but it was only 37 episodes. Trade-offs...
Death Note is a pretty damn good series. I haven't resorted to watching the japanese versions yet, as I'd like to finish off the series in the language that I began with.

Bleach is starting to become more filler, but I think it's just so they don't get ahead of the manga. After reading the rest of the manga, I've noticed that one anime episode of Bleach covers like 3-4 chapters of manga.

Lemme tell you, it gets interesting
Old 03-20-2008, 02:56 PM
Get_Zwole

unless your running slicks your just wasting tires do yourself a favor and seriously buy a honda civic. kthxbai
Old 03-20-2008, 03:01 PM
ni$mo350

Originally Posted by Get_Zwole
unless your running slicks your just wasting tires do yourself a favor and seriously buy a honda civic. kthxbai
WTF: Come on what kind of advice is that? He obviously doesn't know right from wrong.... Don't buy a civic they don't burnout for long enough get an RSX>>>every car ever made including Z's. The trick with V-TECH is it's gonna start to peel out instantly in any gear so make sure you use caution cuz once it hits about 6k it's gonna burn a hole to China... BUT the most important thing to remember is safety so make sure you have the obvious JDM: pedals, steering wheel, e-brake, oil, gas, tires, and finally JDM air in your tires...

Last edited by ni$mo350; 03-20-2008 at 03:09 PM.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:44 PM
mx48

Here, are your cuz trying to shoot guns..

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ged4lz...eature=related

Quick Reply: burn out