Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

ROAD RAGE on my Z

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008 | 11:00 AM
scottgalya

Default ROAD RAGE on my Z

Someone got jealous and enated road rage on me today!
I waas blocking their turn so they got our of theri car and kicked my front end then tried to punch me twice (my window was down). Then he kicked my door. SO I BAKCED UP AND RAN INTO HIS FAT ***!
LOL He didnt expect me to have the ***** to run into him and he wound up on the hood!

DONT MESS WITH Z's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2008 | 11:02 AM
fast kiwi

ooooooo.k? assult with a deadly weapon charge coming you're way soon. lol
Old 03-28-2008 | 11:03 AM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31
Premier Member

That sucks, so are you going to jail for attempted vehicular manslaughter and him for assault (or is that battery?)? You guys could work it out in your cells next to each other.
Old 03-28-2008 | 11:04 AM
2TH PWR

stupid.
Old 03-28-2008 | 11:04 AM
spdtckts

i believe the would be battery.
Old 03-28-2008 | 11:08 AM
scottgalya

He didnt get hurt! MY Z got a dent from his foot!
But your should have seen his eyes when my tires smoked up and his life flashed before his eyes! Then i tossed my starbucks drink into his passenger window! SUCKS FOR HIM! I thought it was kinda cool. actually it made my day...now im on my way to dent wizzard! to defend my self with my Z was worth $100. I love my ride and nobody is gonna kick my door and just walk away.
Old 03-28-2008 | 11:08 AM
SirSpeedyZ

lol funny, but not a smart move, hope no one got your tag number

i would have been real pissed to, should have just kicked his *** without your car
Old 03-28-2008 | 11:14 AM
Sonicspeed

Originally Posted by SirSpeedyZ
lol funny, but not a smart move, hope no one got your tag number

i would have been real pissed to, should have just kicked his *** without your car

Personally when the guy got out of his car I would have gotten out of my car with my big **** off mag light and proceed to beat the christ out of him provided he attacks. I had someone get out of their car on me when i was 18 and was so freaked out about the fact he almost rear ended me that i was froze in place when he came up to my window to yell and then he went back to his car... next time i'll step out and ask if this is a place he really wants to go... or if he gets out with a weapon you can just try to take off if there is a clearing, but thats going to be a thin chance.

Overall... next time dont attempt to run someone over. As amusing of a visual that gives you could still be in some deep **** with 5-0
Old 03-28-2008 | 11:17 AM
Z04

Originally Posted by scottgalya
I waas blocking their turn so they got our of theri car and kicked my front end then tried to punch me twice (my window was down). Then he kicked my door. SO I BAKCED UP AND RAN INTO HIS FAT ***!
LOL He didnt expect me to have the ***** to run into him and he wound up on the hood!

wow, this just prove that idots should not be allowed to have driver's license. and i hope you lose yours for a while, if not permanently. one less aggressive driver like yourself (since it sounds like you initiated it) on the road. and you blame your own aggressive driving and your reaction to the other driver being jealous? you sir, are a idiot.

Last edited by Z04; 03-28-2008 at 11:21 AM.
Old 03-28-2008 | 11:19 AM
Mikey-Z

Originally Posted by MrKaira
Troll account? For posts like these?

But seriously dude... if this is true they'll probably charge you with assault with a deadly weapon - get ready to pay some $ and hope you can get it reduced to a misdemeanor assault charge...

or GL fighting a felony case in court. Not sure how self defense cases work... maybe there are special circumstances that allow for a person in a vulnerable position (Ex: traffic jam & inside car, etc) will allow for retaliatory action?
Old 03-28-2008 | 11:22 AM
ni$mo350

Wow nothing to say that hasn't already been said. I bet you would've killed him if you were driving an RXS...
Old 03-28-2008 | 11:23 AM
VO...
Administrator

Originally Posted by scottgalya

Let's hear the entire story. I'm interested. Were you blocking his turn intentionally or by accident? What exactly happened? It takes alot to pizz someone off enough to start kicking your vehicle and trying to punch the driver.
Old 03-28-2008 | 11:25 AM
ZKansasZ

Originally Posted by vo7848
Let's hear the entire story. I'm interested. Were you blocking his turn intentionally or by accident? What exactly happened? It takes alot to pizz someone off enough to start kicking your vehicle and trying to punch the driver.

you spoke my thought!!!
Old 03-28-2008 | 11:26 AM
ZKansasZ

Originally Posted by ni$mo350
Wow nothing to say that hasn't already been said. I bet you would've killed him if you were driving an RXS...

what is an RXS????????????
zete350

Wow! I agree with everyone else here that trying to run someone over is such a stupid move. You should have seen the flamin' coming with a post like this.
Cataftercat

So...what is the smart and right thing to do in this situation? when someone comes at you trying to hurt you and your car...like do i roll up the window write down his license number and call the cops? I don't want to get in trouble with the law myself but i also don't want this person to just assault me and walk away...
Old 03-28-2008 | 11:29 AM
jcleary47

You should have just called the police and not let him drive away. Had to be plenty of witnesses.

This is why I carry at all times when driving my vehicle. The moment he tried to hit you, he tried to assault you. When you retaliated with your vehicle, you turned things around on yourself. Do whatever you need to to keep him from leaving the scene, but don't try to physically hurt him unless he's already done so to you or made an obvious attempt.
Old 03-28-2008 | 11:34 AM
Mikey-Z

Originally Posted by Cataftercat
So...what is the smart and right thing to do in this situation? when someone comes at you trying to hurt you and your car
smart thing to do would be probably to drive away when you saw him coming.

if all lanes were blocked, and you had a reason to believe you're threatened... and the only way to get away is by running him over then I would suggest you do so, slowly, while honking.

Do you have just cause to run him over? Probably.

Is it worth thousands of dollars and hours upon hours in court? Probably not.

It's cheaper to repair a ding than it is to fight an assault case in court.
Old 03-28-2008 | 11:36 AM
JCat
---------------
Premier Member

I'm amazed. OP has 4 posts in 5 years. 2 R in this thread.

Where is that "lurker" thread? I think we have a new winner!
Old 03-28-2008 | 11:38 AM
Z04

Originally Posted by Cataftercat
So...what is the smart and right thing to do in this situation? when someone comes at you trying to hurt you and your car...like do i roll up the window write down his license number and call the cops? I don't want to get in trouble with the law myself but i also don't want this person to just assault me and walk away...

well, first off you don't initiate stuff by blocking someone's turn with aggressive driving. if the OP was not doing that in the first place (plus other stuff he probably failed to mention to make himself look like he was the good guy) that guy probably would not have gotten out. car kicked or not, there is no reason to try and hit someone with your car. plus, this idiot did basically what you are afraid of; he assaulted the other guy and drove away.

Quick Reply: ROAD RAGE on my Z