Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

better handling? 350z or g35?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Donsred350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree that the posted handling numbers are bias toward the weather and tires. What I hold to is drivers and what they say compared to what the manufacting companies states. When NISSAN talks about handling they talk of the GTR and the 350Z rarely is the G35 mentioned.

Now I bet the G35 AWD handles great!! I wish it came in the coupe or better yet the 350Z.

You spinner guys keep betting the spinners balancing out your handling as you slide off the road or fish tail into a light pole. Hell half the SUVs or Trucks or vehciles I see with them mounted less then 3 out of 4 are working. So spin that around a corner even if it was some truth to your lame ghetto mags. I hate the look of most of those mags. They are asking for a car jackin or your vehicle set on bricks. Stupid looking spinners, now I have seen some that were jamming & all 4 working, but most times 2 out of 4 works.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:50 PM
RBlover69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea these numbers arnt really the reality of it . Every one even the designers admit the Z is the better handeling car..but guess what IT WAS DESIGNED TO BE DUH!!! anyone who fights the contrary is in denial of the purpose of both cars. Sht watch the creation nissan Z video they explain difference between the 350Z and the 350GT skyline. There was a VIR challenge where a 06 Z with nismo aero posted some killer times that beat the evo MR. note that the 350GT could not replicate those times.

Its even worse now from a margin standpoint with the nismo Z. but then again. The 350GT was never meant to be a Z more a version suited as a GT car not a sports car.

nothing wrong with that. Doesnt mean it isnt a amazing car. For its weight and features its a hell of a bargain as the Z is in its catagorey.

not even in best motoring do they race 350GTs much. They post horrid times compared to the Zs and are mostly compared to its designed competetion which are 3 series bmws and other GT cars not sports cars. Not to bash the G its a modified Z as a GT . But its a different class.

Respect both cars for what they are. Hey the Gs interior quality is higher etc such perks. lol

Originally Posted by kel
just read this road and track review g coupe achieved 0.92g around the skidpad and danced through the slalom at 67.7 mph, besting the 350Z's 0.89g and 65.6 mph.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article....&page_number=3

check g coupe handling
http://www.roadandtrack.com/reviews/...1_g35_data.pdf

now check the 350z
http://www.roadandtrack.com/reviews/..._350z_data.pdf

what happens is some people think that the go kart quick reaction from the z is handling when it's not. handling is determined by how much speed and grip is achieved at corners, turns.

so now everyone has their answer
Old 05-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Dr. Venture

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 350ZYALATA
Umm what???

There's more to a blumpkin than getting a BJ on the toilet

I'd really love for you to show me what "more" means!