Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

The "GUY MAGNET"

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2003, 06:16 AM
jleighZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 350zSpeedRacer
Now, Jason, you know I'm on my crusade to make every woman in the world interested about cars. And don't forget the Vettes--I think the female obsession with that car started with Barbie's damn pink one! LOL

And besides other Z drivers, I mostly get dirty looks from the guys. And almost every single freakin' one asks how my husband let me take his car out??? Grrrrr.
I got asked the other day how I talked my daddy into letting me take his car
Old 08-05-2003, 11:55 AM
KhanMan

well you should tell them it my mother ride as a joke or something?
Old 08-05-2003, 03:07 PM
A_FIVE-O's_350Z

Too funny...
Old 08-05-2003, 07:54 PM
fresno350

austin....im a moron? lol. your the one that turned this post into some gay rights movement instead of about the Z. get over it bro. no one cares that you are gay. oh and your picture makes you look like a moron...how many people on here put a picture of themselves(portrait) for their avatar? usually its of a Z, seeing its a Z post, or of their girl or something. i dont think too many people on here give a **** what gays drive....unless its about a Z. 'nuff said.
Old 08-05-2003, 09:05 PM
AustinTX_350Z

Originally posted by fresno350
austin....im a moron? lol. your the one that turned this post into some gay rights movement instead of about the Z. get over it bro. no one cares that you are gay. oh and your picture makes you look like a moron...how many people on here put a picture of themselves(portrait) for their avatar? usually its of a Z, seeing its a Z post, or of their girl or something. i dont think too many people on here give a **** what gays drive....unless its about a Z. 'nuff said.
Haha! You probably don't know this, but an "avatar" is actually a representation of a user in cyberspace. There's quite a few people on here that use pictures of themselves as avatars, but good to know that you can hide behind a car ... You must have tinted windows to not flash the world with how ugly of a person you are.

It is not very brave when you hide behind a computer screen in the safety of your home, or wherever it is you are, and type up your B.S. onto a BBS. What's that phrase, "faceless coward?"

Good point in mocking my choice of avatar ... Adds more strength to your catty comments.

As most people on here know, this wasn't a "gay rights movement," it's about proving a stereotype wrong.

Now, try to get over this whole thing ... and admit that you were wrong for expressing opinions that are rooted in ignorance and an obvious lack of education. It's okay ... people like you are everywhere ... they're called a**holes. We learn to deal with them every day. You're like the pebble in a shoe ... insignificant, yet a little annoying.

Your attempts at a solid argument are lame and pathetic ... and I must say, quite humorous! You're a waste of time, and for that matter, a waste of space. As much fun as this is ... I'm through with this conversation, it has become clear who actually has the top hand in the argument.

And now back to the topic at hand people ...

The Z is a guy magnet ... carry on.

Last edited by AustinTX_350Z; 08-05-2003 at 09:16 PM.
Old 08-05-2003, 09:25 PM
350zroadster

All cars are "Guy Magnet", or atleast worthy cars.

The car only get your foot in the door, you've got to follow through when you get their attention
Old 08-05-2003, 11:39 PM
A_FIVE-O's_350Z

The 350Z is a magnet for all walks of life. I have to agree with 350zroadster, unless you have a 350Z like Kit on Knight Rider that can smooth talk for you. HAHAHAHA

This girl tried to sit on my hood outside a club. I grabbed her before she could plant her J Lo booty on my Z. I was like girl, I don't give a **** how good you look don't touch my car. Needless to say I ruined my chance for some putang. I do have to admit she was hot. Oh well!!!
Old 08-06-2003, 06:35 AM
AustinTX_350Z

Originally posted by A_FIVE-O's_350Z
The 350Z is a magnet for all walks of life. I have to agree with 350zroadster, unless you have a 350Z like Kit on Knight Rider that can smooth talk for you. HAHAHAHA

This girl tried to sit on my hood outside a club. I grabbed her before she could plant her J Lo booty on my Z. I was like girl, I don't give a **** how good you look don't touch my car. Needless to say I ruined my chance for some putang. I do have to admit she was hot. Oh well!!!
DUDE! You should have let her sit on your stick instead ... I'm sure she would have been impressed if it went in 7 different positions and 6 different speeds.

Plenty more hot ones will come your way ... since you are right, it is a magnet for everyone. The last chick who complimented me on my car I ran into on Monday, when I picked up her up on the street corner. I was trying to find a place to park on campus ... I saw her, rolled down my window, and said, "Excuse me Miss, are you leaving?" "Yeah, but I'm in the parking lot over there, "I said, "okay then! You need a ride?" Without hesitation, she ran to my car and got in. She said, "Wow, this car is really nice, what kind is it?"

SHE DIDN'T KNOW! I do this on a daily basis when finding parking on campus. Mostly it is the guys that get in w/o hesitation and say, "sweet ride dude! how long have you it? what's the 0-60? can I shift your stick?" I'm loving it.

True A_FIVE_O's - it is for all walks of life.

Happy driving!
Old 08-15-2003, 05:02 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

yeah ive noticed parking on campus has gotten easier with this car.

as for gay men in nice cars
most of the adult gay men ive drive porsches, and real porsches at that, not those boxster pieces of crap.