Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

WARNING TO FUTURE CINCITY CUSTOMERS

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 08:28 PM
Goo$e
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I told him I was gonna bump his shizzzzzz!
Old 03-31-2010, 08:42 PM
calin
Banned

EPIC thread bump
Old 03-31-2010, 09:14 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Calin is a whiner.

LOL
Old 04-01-2010, 06:31 AM
ekelly36

inb4close
Old 05-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Shizzmaster2k

Originally Posted by calin
EPIC thread bump
hey calin, how are your lights from Cincity? I'm currently having work done on my 06+ headlights I just bought and Nic is currently modding them out for some shows I'm going to be involved in for the summer. I attached a few youtube links from his channel just to give you an idea on whats being done but i just wanted to get an update from you on how everything turned out. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7xFZXkmWac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVo9o...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nnh1...x=0&playnext=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6-hL...eature=related
Old 05-13-2010, 03:43 PM
ericjackson

Originally Posted by Shizzmaster2k
hey calin, how are your lights from Cincity? but i just wanted to get an update from you on how everything turned out. Thanks.
there is no f|_|ckin way you can be that retarded
Old 05-13-2010, 03:47 PM
calin
Banned

Originally Posted by ericjackson

Nic told me to send him back the lights and he would replace the lenses. But there's no way I'm ever letting that sonofab1tch touch my lights again. I'd probably never even see them again if I send them to Nic.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:05 PM
MicroSmurf

hey calin, how are your lights from Cincity? I'm currently having work done on my 06+ headlights I just bought and Nic is currently modding them out for some shows I'm going to be involved in for the summer. I attached a few youtube links from his channel just to give you an idea on whats being done but i just wanted to get an update from you on how everything turned out. Thanks.
Nic is a liar and POS. Stop trying to promote his fail of a business here. No body cares about his youtube channel and "what's being done". DIAF.

Yes, he is that retarded or it's Nic himself.

Originally Posted by calin

Nic told me to send him back the lights and he would replace the lenses. But there's no way I'm ever letting that sonofab1tch touch my lights again. I'd probably never even see them again if I send them to Nic.
They are the worse group circle jerk headlight modders out there. Sent my lights to them, and the work they did was from a 10 year old kid. They are epic fail. No body use their services.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:43 PM
PGT313

I give it a month before those LED's start blinking like a christmas tree... check it out on mine.

http://www.izzaro.com/z/cincity/

I'll say it before and i'll say it again, these headlights are NOT meant to be opened. ever.

-Peter
Old 05-13-2010, 07:42 PM
MicroSmurf

Originally Posted by PGT313
I give it a month before those LED's start blinking like a christmas tree... check it out on mine.

I'll say it before and i'll say it again, these headlights are NOT meant to be opened. ever.

-Peter

Looking at that makes me cry man. If they "sealed" it correctly there wouldn't be that problem. Ugh! They do horrible work! There videos sure look pretty to sucker you in, then after your sucked in...game over. Don't bother sending your lights back to them, they will just say they fixed it and ship it right back. Find different company to work on your lights. I'd file a dispute but it's probably too late for that...and for the rest of you people. Don't waste your time with this company. I cannot stress this enough! You don't want to go down this path of hell!

Last edited by MicroSmurf; 05-13-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:58 PM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Old 05-18-2010, 10:30 AM
Shizzmaster2k

There are some angry ****'s on my350z.com. Lol!!!
Old 05-18-2010, 10:55 AM
Highway Riding

Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts

Old 05-23-2010, 03:29 PM
RedlineAZ

You know whats really funny, I was quoted $650 bucks PLUS SHIPPING to get my headlights painted by these guys. The enclosure black with my turn signal lenses removed. I paid my friend (who btw is an aerospace engineer and does amazing work haha) to bake em and reseal em, and then a professional painter to paint em for me (with the projector housing color matched red). It was local and they did a better job for the price it would've cost to just SHIP my lights to CIN CITY.

Calin your Z is sick regardless, you should make that clown ship you brand new lenses, have my buddy take em apart and reseal em next time your here in az, and then ship him the cracked lenses back. That way your not without lights forever again!
Old 05-24-2010, 08:27 PM
Sablelieger

Nice work on your headlights, Red. Looks very good. As for CinCity; I would be really careful about dealing with him after what happened to Calin. In all seriousness, i was considering to have my headlights done by him...

Glad it all worked out in the end though.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:20 PM
old_s13

Originally Posted by PGT313

-Peter
In a way, you are correct Peter. People do not understand that these lights are not made to be disassembled. That doesnt mean that its impossible, its just not advisable unless you have the proper knowledge, tools and experience.

Mike / ClearCorners.Com
Old 05-27-2010, 07:26 AM
Shizzmaster2k

It's amazing how I ask one guy about their personal experience with Cincity and I get a bunch of responses from people who probably never had work done by them. For anyone who has had a NEGATIVE encounter with Cincity, express your thoughts and post EXAMPLES of the poor workmanship from this company. If you don't have any, STFU! As far as I can tell, Calin is the only individual who has posted examples of the work done by Cincity. Anyone else?
Old 05-27-2010, 04:39 PM
RedlineAZ

It's amazing how I ask one guy about their personal experience with Cincity and I get a bunch of responses from people who probably never had work done by them. For anyone who has had a NEGATIVE encounter with Cincity, express your thoughts and post EXAMPLES of the poor workmanship from this company. If you don't have any, STFU! As far as I can tell, Calin is the only individual who has posted examples of the work done by Cincity. Anyone else?
Nic is that you?!
SEARCH DUDE!
https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-an...rners-com.html
Old 05-27-2010, 05:57 PM
tlindsay6687

It really sucks what happened to Calin, but in reality, when you open a factory head lamp, there is always the risk something could happen no matter how skilled a person might be. Thats why they don't sell just lenses or housing pieces because opening the head lamp can cause problems. Don't get me wrong tho, if Nic or whoever he is blatantly screwed up something by not taking care, then yes he should pay for the fix.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:01 PM
Shizzmaster2k

Nah! I just recently had work done by him on my 06+ headlights but its a shame how many people bash him for one bad situation and yet many of these people can't even afford the mods and probably don't even own a Z. I'm just saying, if you had a negative experience with Cincity, I want to see proof, thats all.

Quick Reply: WARNING TO FUTURE CINCITY CUSTOMERS