Old 05-27-2010, 07:07 PM
Shizzmaster2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Calin and Goose. Thats all?
Old 05-29-2010, 10:16 AM
Urban4

Exclamation International Deliveries

I've been waiting for my LED side repeaters for over 2 months. I'm based in the UK and have found it very hard to get a response from Nic at CinCity. After phoning numerous times and sending dozens of emails I still don't have any idea when they might arrive. I've constantly asked for a tracking number by one has never been produced.

If you read this blog Nic, could you please email me as I've been trying to reach you recently, after last time we spoke a couple of weeks ago you said they had definitely been sent. I feel I've been very patient up until this point, so could you please get in contact.

Thanks,

Josh
Old 05-29-2010, 10:29 AM
calin
Banned

Originally Posted by Urban4
I've been waiting for my LED side repeaters for over 2 months. I'm based in the UK and have found it very hard to get a response from Nic at CinCity. After phoning numerous times and sending dozens of emails I still don't have any idea when they might arrive. I've constantly asked for a tracking number by one has never been produced.

If you read this blog Nic, could you please email me as I've been trying to reach you recently, after last time we spoke a couple of weeks ago you said they had definitely been sent. I feel I've been very patient up until this point, so could you please get in contact.

Thanks,

Josh
Ouch, that story seems too familiar!!! Good luck getting a hold of Nic and getting your lights.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:36 PM
Shizzmaster2k

Thanks,

Josh
I'm sorry your going through this but the communication between Nic and myself has been nothing but positive. I'm getting major work done and the updates of my headlights and rear turn signals has been a great experience. The only way my perspective of Nic and Cincity could change is if my headlights come back ****ed up.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:42 AM
edgui12

Daaaaaaaamn lol I just bought a brand new set of 06+ headlights and was about to contact cincity when I saw this thread, thanks calin for having posted this up a few years back, I'm definitley not gonna get em done by then now, I think I'd rather just keep em stock lol.....I read through a couple of pages on my g35driver and damn this dude is a douche, he honestly shouldve replaced the lights, it's just what a GOOD company would have done for an unsatisfied customer, the company name is made off satisfied customers so it shouldve been a non hesitant decision to send you a new set of lights, but then again that's just if he was a good businessman which obviously, he's not, at this point I think I'd rather just toss em in the oven myself and paint em with a rattlecan lol I did mine on my civic a few years back and they came out perfect, I just didn't wanna risk 1000+ dollar lights but I guess by sending them to nic I am riskin em so I might as well do em myself huh?? Well hope everyone thinking of sending their lights to cincity reads this thread beforehand, thanks again calin
Old 06-01-2010, 08:38 AM
Urban4

Shizzmaster2k, if the communication's been great between you and Nic then next time you speak to him or if you email him could you let him know Josh from the UK is trying to get in contact with him. He's got my email, this would be of great help dude.

Thanks
Old 06-04-2010, 06:36 AM
Shizzmaster2k

Shizzmaster2k, if the communication's been great between you and Nic then next time you speak to him or if you email him could you let him know Josh from the UK is trying to get in contact with him. He's got my email, this would be of great help dude.

Thanks
PM me your phone number and I'll let Nic know. Thats not good customer service on Nic's part.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:28 AM
ANTI-cincity

well i was really bored tonight and decided to see how cincity was doing without me...... and im so happy to see this thread.(sorry for the people he ef-ed over)

for any of you that might know me, my name is ryan and i was the glue that kept nics *** out of more trouble than he knows. all of the designs from when he started to about june of last year were MINE. he just had the funds to make them happen. he ****ed me over a little less than a year ago and i left cincity. he IS a shady *** MFer and anyone that asks me about them i tell them the same. if there is anyone out there actually willing to do something about this DB's lack of ethics and morals can contact me and i will do whatever i can to sink this guy so he doesnt keep ripping people off. i know alot of stuff that im sure he doesnt want anyone to know. plus i know of alot of people myself that he screwed over. get enough people and maybe that **** will have to sit some jail time. he is a dirtbag plane and simple.

On a side note if anyone really wants lights but doesnt want clearcorner's or cincity(<<<dont use them anyways) prices, i will tell anyone how to do it yourself. its WAY way cheaper..... i know all his (mine) tricks of the trade and its all super simple stuff if you have good hand eye coronation.

I NO LONGER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH NIC OR ANYTHING HE HAS GOING ON!!!!

email me @ morris.ryan11@gmail.com if you have any info/questions that could help sink this ****er

Most of the OG's on here probably already know me. There were a few that i probably didnt treat the best but i too had the wool pulled over my eyes. there are also a few people on here that can verify how i helped them get answers when no one else could. so im now here to help you guys and bury nics ***** ***!!!
Old 06-04-2010, 08:43 AM
Kirbaaybaayy

Originally Posted by ANTI-cincity
well i was really bored tonight and decided to see how cincity was doing without me...... and im so happy to see this thread.(sorry for the people he ef-ed over)

for any of you that might know me, my name is ryan and i was the glue that kept nics *** out of more trouble than he knows. all of the designs from when he started to about june of last year were MINE. he just had the funds to make them happen. he ****ed me over a little less than a year ago and i left cincity. he IS a shady *** MFer and anyone that asks me about them i tell them the same. if there is anyone out there actually willing to do something about this DB's lack of ethics and morals can contact me and i will do whatever i can to sink this guy so he doesnt keep ripping people off. i know alot of stuff that im sure he doesnt want anyone to know. plus i know of alot of people myself that he screwed over. get enough people and maybe that **** will have to sit some jail time. he is a dirtbag plane and simple.

On a side note if anyone really wants lights but doesnt want clearcorner's or cincity(<<<dont use them anyways) prices, i will tell anyone how to do it yourself. its WAY way cheaper..... i know all his (mine) tricks of the trade and its all super simple stuff if you have good hand eye coronation.

email me @ morris.ryan11@gmail.com if you have any info/questions that could help sink this ****er

Most of the OG's on here probably already know me. There were a few that i probably didnt treat the best but i too had the wool pulled over my eyes. there are also a few people on here that can verify how i helped them get answers when no one else could. so im now here to help you guys and bury nics ***** ***!!!
Old 06-04-2010, 08:47 AM
calin
Banned

Wow...I'm glad that you responded to this thread, Ryan. I'm also glad you left Cincity....Nic is the biggest scumbag I've ever dealt with and he deserves whatever he has coming to him!!
Old 06-04-2010, 08:48 AM
KustomZ03

bout time someone decided to speak up...
Old 06-04-2010, 09:33 AM
FilthyZ

I too was about to send my headlights his way. I sent an email to him about pricing and how quick of a turn around I would see. It wasn't more than a few minutes I had a response back from him with all the prices and turn around times (around a week turnaround). Funny how he responds back so quickly when it's a possible new customer to take money from.

There is another thread on here (https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-an...companies.html) and a guy on there also customizes headlights. Looks good and also has had great responses back from his clients and the quick turn around.

Just wondering though Ryan, you say, "some I treated bad, but i had the wool pulled over my eyes". So you are saying that Nic forced you to treat customers bad? I'm just unclear what that statement means.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:24 AM
Shizzmaster2k

Damn ryan! I wish you would have spoken about this a month or so ago before I decided to have him do work on my lights. I heard from numerous members on my350z.com that you were a standup guy and that you helped bridge the gap between frustrated customers and Nic's poor customer service.

Last edited by Shizzmaster2k; 06-04-2010 at 10:27 AM.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:26 AM
Shizzmaster2k

Now that Ryan has left Cinicity and decided to speak up about Nic's poor customer service and lack of business sense, I guess I should have listened to you guys especially Calin and I pray to God I don't bite the bullet for this one. Shame on me guys!
Old 06-04-2010, 10:47 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down Nic is a thief, a coward, and a DOUCHEBAG

Ryan speaks the truth about Nic. I got nothing but the runaround from Nic. He has a pattern and reputation for taking care of local or regional customers because they are close enough to come kick his *** if he screws them over. But Nic screws and scams long distance customers who are several states away or in another country.

After several months of BS with Nic, I got in touch with Ryan and he personally helped get my headlights done ASAP. You guys might be familiar with the YouTube video of my headlights. They were the first G35 headlights to have the "R8 mod".

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WsGe8Oe6Bzc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WsGe8Oe6Bzc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I received the headlights in good condition. Ryan then proceeded to work on getting my sidemarkers and tail lights done. However, he left CiNcity before they were completed and I was stuck dealing with Nic again.

Months passed and Nic continued to give me the runaround. I went to the CiNcity forums and quickly discovered that it was nothing more than a little circle jerk with his minions of *********** and clueless fanboys who weren't customers yet. Hell... I bet several of the members on there are really Nic himself using multiple accounts to hype his own company. Every time I posted to complain about the wait, runaround from Nic, and lack of communication, MY POSTS WERE DELETED. When I called the mods/admins out on deleting all negative feedback about Nic/CiNcity on their forum, THEY DELETED MY ACCOUNT AND ALL MY POSTS.

After well over a year after I originally shipped him all my lights, I finally received my sidemarkers and tail lights. However, the tint job was horrible (very amateurish) with lots of dirt/grit in the finish. It looked like the lights were sprayed in the middle of a dusty field on a windy day.

Worse yet... my tail lights were damaged and it was obvious that they were KNOWINGLY shipped damaged. There is a huge and obvious chip along the outer edge on the driver side tail light that has tint SPRAYED OVER THE CHIP. I still need to go to Intense and take pics of the lights to post up here.

I contacted Nic and demanded that he send me a new set of tail lights at his expense. He told me that I needed to ship my lights back to him first. I told him (for obvious reasons) that I would ship these damaged lights back to him AFTER he sent me new lights in good condition. He refused.

The owner of Intense (where my G is undergoing a full build) then attempted to mediate with Nic on my behalf, since my CiNcity lights were in their possession. Nic wasn't cooperative with Intense either. Finally, we thought an agreement had been reached that we would send the lights back to him once he sent me a letter or E-mail stating that he/CiNcity would send me a new set of tail lights in good condition as I had originally ordered and paid for. However, I never received anything in writing from Nic. Nic has since ignored all attempts to contact him. He no longer answers his phone for Intense or me.

SOOO... $3700+ and almost 2 years later... I still don't have what I paid for. I've gotta find some OEM '06 tails to swap those lenses onto my modified housings and then Intense's body shop will redo the tint job on all my lights.

I will try to take some pics of Nic's FAIL and will post them up here.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:56 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FilthyZ
I too was about to send my headlights his way. I sent an email to him about pricing and how quick of a turn around I would see. It wasn't more than a few minutes I had a response back from him with all the prices and turn around times (around a week turnaround). Funny how he responds back so quickly when it's a possible new customer to take money from.

There is another thread on here (https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-an...companies.html) and a guy on there also customizes headlights. Looks good and also has had great responses back from his clients and the quick turn around.

Just wondering though Ryan, you say, "some I treated bad, but i had the wool pulled over my eyes". So you are saying that Nic forced you to treat customers bad? I'm just unclear what that statement means.
LOL If I received a dollar every time Nic told me "around a week" or "next week", my lights would have been free!
Old 06-04-2010, 11:41 AM
Shizzmaster2k

Hey Ryan, i just got off the phone with Mike@Clearcorners and he asked me if I was one of the members speaking on the entire Cincity debacle and I told him 'yeah' and gave him the update and suggested that with Mike's quality of work and your amazing modding ideas, you two would be.........UNSTOPPABLE!!! Just a little food for thought. Would anyone agree?
Old 06-04-2010, 01:17 PM
fb305

I don't know the law but can't someone take this guy to small claims court? At the very least after 8 months to a year I think I'd be on a plane to settle that sh*t in person if he ripped me off. It would be worth the cost of airfare just to be in his face! You guys should join every car site you can find just to slam this guy and let people know about him. Maybe he'd have time to finish your lights if he didn't have any new customers.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:34 PM
ANTI-cincity

filthy: well he didnt tell me to do anything, he just more or less didnt tell me the important details of what was really going on with people like calin and tim..... those 2 are probably the main 2 that i can think of. if i had known what i do now there is no way i would have acted like i did to those two.

Eric: i tried getting a hold of you a few weeks ago but i had no luck. im willing to do what i can (within reason and my funds) to help anyone that nic has screwed over. he is a scumbag and i have zero tolerance for people like him let alone business owners. Plus i know alot of stuff.... for example.... he doesnt take paypal anymore because he found out he was breaking the law by withdrawing customers money from paypal before they ever received their products..... so he now only take cash check or money orders so he can you that money to finish the other projects he has been floating.... shaddy huh.....

shizz: he doesnt do it to everyone. some people get lucky some dont. just depends on what he has going on and what bills he has to pay to keep from going bankrupt. now he has some rally going on that he is charging like $1000 per team or some **** to enter. so im sure he has the funds but that money is supposed to go towards the rally...... yet he just got a new clutch installed on the NSX and had new lipps put on the old rims..... amongst other things. so the rally will hopefully flop and he will get nailed with fraud or something. the time frame he told you is probably WAY off though because the rally is in july and all his high school bitches are in the rally too. so NOTHING will get done around there for awhile. And as for me and mike..... i dont know him personally but im just a little guy in the lighting world. they do amazing work but its pricey, im really not trying to make a living doing lights. im going back to school in August for something a bit more promising ill tell anyone how to do the lights their selves before i take money for doing a set of lights. more or less its still something that i find fun and challenging so i would like to keep it a hobby instead of a job.

FB305: thats kinda what ive been doing latly. ive posted the same post as my first one in a few forums trying to get people to come forward. im sure if there are enough people something can be done to ruin this f**ks life. he %100 deserves everything he has coming to him...... and sooner or later it WILL happen.

I tried getting on here a few weeks ago but my ryan@cincity account was banned for a canceled vendor membership...... so i didnt get on. today i saw this thread posted somewhere else and when i saw it was still active i had to chime in. sorry it was a little late but when i left i really didnt even want to hear the words cincity.... or CiNshitty as im now calling it

Again sorry to anyone i may have been rude to awhile back and ill do whatever i can to get some justice/revenge.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:02 AM
Shizzmaster2k

filthy: well he didnt tell me to do anything, he just more or less didnt tell me the important details of what was really going on with people like calin and tim..... those 2 are probably the main 2 that i can think of. if i had known what i do now there is no way i would have acted like i did to those two.

Eric: i tried getting a hold of you a few weeks ago but i had no luck. im willing to do what i can (within reason and my funds) to help anyone that nic has screwed over. he is a scumbag and i have zero tolerance for people like him let alone business owners. Plus i know alot of stuff.... for example.... he doesnt take paypal anymore because he found out he was breaking the law by withdrawing customers money from paypal before they ever received their products..... so he now only take cash check or money orders so he can you that money to finish the other projects he has been floating.... shaddy huh.....

shizz: he doesnt do it to everyone. some people get lucky some dont. just depends on what he has going on and what bills he has to pay to keep from going bankrupt. now he has some rally going on that he is charging like $1000 per team or some **** to enter. so im sure he has the funds but that money is supposed to go towards the rally...... yet he just got a new clutch installed on the NSX and had new lipps put on the old rims..... amongst other things. so the rally will hopefully flop and he will get nailed with fraud or something. the time frame he told you is probably WAY off though because the rally is in july and all his high school bitches are in the rally too. so NOTHING will get done around there for awhile. And as for me and mike..... i dont know him personally but im just a little guy in the lighting world. they do amazing work but its pricey, im really not trying to make a living doing lights. im going back to school in August for something a bit more promising ill tell anyone how to do the lights their selves before i take money for doing a set of lights. more or less its still something that i find fun and challenging so i would like to keep it a hobby instead of a job.

FB305: thats kinda what ive been doing latly. ive posted the same post as my first one in a few forums trying to get people to come forward. im sure if there are enough people something can be done to ruin this f**ks life. he %100 deserves everything he has coming to him...... and sooner or later it WILL happen.

I tried getting on here a few weeks ago but my ryan@cincity account was banned for a canceled vendor membership...... so i didnt get on. today i saw this thread posted somewhere else and when i saw it was still active i had to chime in. sorry it was a little late but when i left i really didnt even want to hear the words cincity.... or CiNshitty as im now calling it

Again sorry to anyone i may have been rude to awhile back and ill do whatever i can to get some justice/revenge.
F**K!!! I just recently transfered over $3100 for the mods on the 06+ headlights I had recently purchased. He called me an told me my lights are almost complete and informed me that he would send over pics and videos of my lights but yet, I haven't received anything yet. After reading your reply of how he puts the money people wire to him into other projects, I'm cancelling the wire and getting my lights back. I'm all set!!!

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP RYAN!

Quick Reply: WARNING TO FUTURE CINCITY CUSTOMERS