Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

WARNING TO FUTURE CINCITY CUSTOMERS

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 07:03 AM
kingjames23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cincity should be banned from even tryin to have a business. Screwin customers over...
Old 07-25-2010, 08:02 AM
meatwad321

i was about to buy some stuff from cin city but after reading the complaints from here, i have changed my mind.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:14 AM
kingjames23

Originally Posted by meatwad321
i was about to buy some stuff from cin city but after reading the complaints from here, i have changed my mind.
Your savin yourself the trouble trust me. 350z lights arent cheap so you want them in the right hands if your gonna do something to them
Old 07-26-2010, 09:14 AM
Dr. Venture

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Ryan speaks the truth about Nic. I got nothing but the runaround from Nic. He has a pattern and reputation for taking care of local or regional customers because they are close enough to come kick his *** if he screws them over. But Nic screws and scams long distance customers who are several states away or in another country.

After several months of BS with Nic, I got in touch with Ryan and he personally helped get my headlights done ASAP. You guys might be familiar with the YouTube video of my headlights. They were the first G35 headlights to have the "R8 mod".

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WsGe8Oe6Bzc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WsGe8Oe6Bzc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I received the headlights in good condition. Ryan then proceeded to work on getting my sidemarkers and tail lights done. However, he left CiNcity before they were completed and I was stuck dealing with Nic again.

Months passed and Nic continued to give me the runaround. I went to the CiNcity forums and quickly discovered that it was nothing more than a little circle jerk with his minions of *********** and clueless fanboys who weren't customers yet. Hell... I bet several of the members on there are really Nic himself using multiple accounts to hype his own company. Every time I posted to complain about the wait, runaround from Nic, and lack of communication, MY POSTS WERE DELETED. When I called the mods/admins out on deleting all negative feedback about Nic/CiNcity on their forum, THEY DELETED MY ACCOUNT AND ALL MY POSTS.

After well over a year after I originally shipped him all my lights, I finally received my sidemarkers and tail lights. However, the tint job was horrible (very amateurish) with lots of dirt/grit in the finish. It looked like the lights were sprayed in the middle of a dusty field on a windy day.

Worse yet... my tail lights were damaged and it was obvious that they were KNOWINGLY shipped damaged. There is a huge and obvious chip along the outer edge on the driver side tail light that has tint SPRAYED OVER THE CHIP. I still need to go to Intense and take pics of the lights to post up here.

I contacted Nic and demanded that he send me a new set of tail lights at his expense. He told me that I needed to ship my lights back to him first. I told him (for obvious reasons) that I would ship these damaged lights back to him AFTER he sent me new lights in good condition. He refused.

The owner of Intense (where my G is undergoing a full build) then attempted to mediate with Nic on my behalf, since my CiNcity lights were in their possession. Nic wasn't cooperative with Intense either. Finally, we thought an agreement had been reached that we would send the lights back to him once he sent me a letter or E-mail stating that he/CiNcity would send me a new set of tail lights in good condition as I had originally ordered and paid for. However, I never received anything in writing from Nic. Nic has since ignored all attempts to contact him. He no longer answers his phone for Intense or me.

SOOO... $3700+ and almost 2 years later... I still don't have what I paid for. I've gotta find some OEM '06 tails to swap those lenses onto my modified housings and then Intense's body shop will redo the tint job on all my lights.

I will try to take some pics of Nic's FAIL and will post them up here.
LOL!!!! hey when they were trying to sue me for making headlights as a member of there forum i made Toyota Camry lights and posted it on the forum to give them new ideas. They really disliked that after all the BS they banned me as well.

Last edited by Dr. Venture; 07-26-2010 at 09:18 AM.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:29 PM
concepz

Default What a Sin..

No Business for NIC!
Old 08-01-2010, 01:00 PM
calin
Banned

Wow, this thread is still going???
Old 08-01-2010, 06:00 PM
DBTre50z

I was searching for something on the forums but i came across this post and 15 pages later i cant remember what the hell i was searching for

I saw cincity's stuff on youtube but i never knew what it costs. 4-500 bills? Screw that! Interesting thread and its a good thing this was posted to protect others who may have done business with them. Hopefully all works out for you
Old 08-01-2010, 09:17 PM
kingjames23

All i got to say is 350z bi-xenon lights run 750 each, if you wanna send them then make sure that they aren't cincity for one lol and that they warranty their work.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:02 AM
Dr. Venture

LONG ago b4 i did things on my own i had bought from them a pair of lights. When the driver side ended up getting water in it i took things into my own hands and when i split it up I noticed that they never tightened down the LED section and it was stuck holding the lens high off the housing. When i called them to confirm with pix and video of the whole process the reply was

"i have so many people working for me that i cannot watch them all, so i don't know who did it"

I warrantied my own light. Thanks!
Old 08-02-2010, 07:33 AM
kingjames23

Originally Posted by Dr. Venture
LONG ago b4 i did things on my own i had bought from them a pair of lights. When the driver side ended up getting water in it i took things into my own hands and when i split it up I noticed that they never tightened down the LED section and it was stuck holding the lens high off the housing. When i called them to confirm with pix and video of the whole process the reply was

"i have so many people working for me that i cannot watch them all, so i don't know who did it"

I warrantied my own light. Thanks!
Lol thats real
Old 08-02-2010, 08:23 AM
BoomerZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i can't believe people are still going to these guys
Old 08-04-2010, 03:27 AM
funny guy

Default So you got your lights

At least you have something to show for it. i have been waiting for over 15months for my lights, paid in full, and up untill 3 months ago i would get BULL **** replies from NIC, that my lights are on their way, etc, that lasted for 6 months, now i get no reply at all, and really wonder if i will ever get them.....
Old 08-04-2010, 06:18 AM
RedlineAZ

Originally Posted by kingjames23
All i got to say is 350z bi-xenon lights run 750 each, if you wanna send them then make sure that they aren't cincity for one lol and that they warranty their work.
Lol actually $852 each to be exact haha. I had to get a new set this month lol.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:40 AM
Dr. Venture

Originally Posted by funny guy
At least you have something to show for it. i have been waiting for over 15months for my lights, paid in full, and up untill 3 months ago i would get BULL **** replies from NIC, that my lights are on their way, etc, that lasted for 6 months, now i get no reply at all, and really wonder if i will ever get them.....

take a nice vacation to ( where are they from again?) North Dakota????
Old 08-04-2010, 08:04 AM
kingjames23

Originally Posted by Dr. Venture
take a nice vacation to ( where are they from again?) North Dakota????
Thank god i didnt send them my lights. **** cinshity
Old 08-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Dr. Venture

Originally Posted by kingjames23
Thank god i didnt send them my lights. **** cinshity

CINCITY = Red Necks with Ideas!

no offense to the cool red necks!
Old 08-04-2010, 01:04 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by funny guy
After 15 months, you can pretty much stop wondering...
Old 08-04-2010, 01:40 PM
Dr. Venture

The Vid's i made...found em!
<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid279.photobucket.com%2Falbums %2Fkk159%2FDoctorVenture%2FDemon%2520Eye%2520Z%2FMOV00829.fl v">

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid279.photobucket.com%2Falbums %2Fkk159%2FDoctorVenture%2FDemon%2520Eye%2520Z%2FMOV00831.fl v">

Old 08-04-2010, 03:47 PM
RedlineAZ

/\ Aw man I would literally be sick to my stomach if I paid someone to do that and they sent em back like that! Wow that is upsetting man!
Old 08-04-2010, 03:49 PM
calin
Banned

Originally Posted by RedlineAZ
/\ Aw man I would literally be sick to my stomach if I paid someone to do that and they sent em back like that! Wow that is upsetting man!

Wow dude, that really sucks. And people wonder why Cincity has such a bad rep.

Quick Reply: WARNING TO FUTURE CINCITY CUSTOMERS