Old 06-28-2011, 06:15 AM
NZMOWND

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh snap...Nic is on the run!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 06:38 AM
huyrua

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KustomZ03
If it helps anyone find some justice...Nic isn't living in ND anymore...he's living in San Antonio and from what I hear he is working for Boeing.
I have a brother-in-law that work for Boeing and my brother started working for Boeing here in San Antonio. PM me if you guys need some help.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:04 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

CinCity already has an "F" rating from the BBB for failure to respond - I would not waste my time filing with them. You could sue them in Small Claims court locally and obtain a judgement, but then you have to collect. Unless someone out there knows what bank he uses, good luck with that.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:09 AM
Dr. Venture

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Did they win, or loose the BULL RUN?
Old 06-28-2011, 07:14 AM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Shizzmaster2k
Who told you that?

I spoke to Nic last week and he was supposed to have my stuff shipped out last Monday and he has yet to pick up the phone for more than a week now. I'm glad you told me this information since I started looking up flights to North Dakota. If you can confirm he is San Antonio, I'm definitely making that trip out there to recover my headlights and $3200 dollars.
That's how much you sent him + your lights? WOW! I don't blame you for wanting to fly out there to collect!
Old 06-28-2011, 07:43 AM
Goo$e
Banned

Well Mike@Clearcorners needs to stop acting like Nic too. I'm still waiting for Mike to contact me back regarding my driver side headlight that needs fixing. His paint fawked up and touched the lens. He should have paid for a new headlight housing but he didn't. So I paid $575 for a new lens housing and he guaranteed me that once I got my light back there would be no issues. Well guess what, paint is still touching. I mean, what the fawk. I've emailed his 3 email addresses and called and left messages and no response. Looks like through friends of mine that live down there he's just ignoring me. All I want is for him to email me or something saying, "I will take care of it once summer is over". Something that like would be acceptable.

People out there. Never do business with Mike@Clearcorners. Fawked me over. Never pay that kind of money for headlights or LEDs.

LOOK AT MIKE's WORK! Clearcorners.com scammer!!!

Last edited by Goo$e; 03-04-2012 at 10:43 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:39 AM
gidiup

Don't these guys ever worry about someone showing up at their shop? Or place of business. One would figure you can only b0ne so many people before it catches up with you.

To the guy who is owed $3200. I don't know how you keep your patience. I would have been on a plane after of month of the bs.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:33 PM
Dr. Venture

why don't you guys put together a Z meet of all the CC customers who got shafted on the guys front lawn?
Old 06-28-2011, 08:21 PM
Shizzmaster2k

Originally Posted by PerfZ
CinCity already has an "F" rating from the BBB for failure to respond - I would not waste my time filing with them. You could sue them in Small Claims court locally and obtain a judgement, but then you have to collect. Unless someone out there knows what bank he uses, good luck with that.
He used the Dakota community bank. I still have the bank information on my pc.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:30 PM
Shizzmaster2k

Originally Posted by jerseystyle
That's how much you sent him + your lights? WOW! I don't blame you for wanting to fly out there to collect!
Yeah, but that $3200 was one of the smallest mod projects I had set for my 350z compared to the body work, engine mods, and so forth but I'm not going to let this dude run off scott-free and say lesson learned. I will find this dude, not only for myself, but for everyone else on here who felt taken advantage off by Nic and his failure to complete the projects he was contracted for. I should've listened to my gut and had Mike from Clearcorners do everything from jumpstreet and avoided this problem all together.

Anyways, for any of you who know where he is, PM ME ASAP!!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 08:31 PM
Shizzmaster2k

Originally Posted by huyrua
I have a brother-in-law that work for Boeing and my brother started working for Boeing here in San Antonio. PM me if you guys need some help.
Ask you brother if he can confirm Nic's whereabouts in Boeing so I can make some arrangements.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:04 PM
calin
Banned

Wow, I'm surprised these dudes still have a business. How in the hell are they not shut down yet???
Old 06-29-2011, 05:33 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by calin
Wow, I'm surprised these dudes still have a business. How in the hell are they not shut down yet???
Because no one has filed on them yet?
Old 06-29-2011, 08:55 PM
Shizzmaster2k

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Because no one has filed on them yet?
Everyone except me. I'm going to proceed with the lawsuit but there is some redtape when it comes to filing against a company across statelines. I'm working with Behemel right now to get something done since he is the only person I know of so far that hasn't received their product Shitcity.

Plus, another forum member here gave me the 411 on Nic's whereabouts. I'm not going to disclose their name unless they choose so themselves but I'm definitely going to track down this dude and retrieve my items and cost for damages.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:54 AM
Dr. Venture

And CC tried suing me for making lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looooool!
Old 07-02-2011, 12:37 AM
Shizzmaster2k

UPDATE STATUS.......so it's been two weeks since I last spoke to Nic and he continues to duck and dodge my calls. No surprise there so I did what any logical person with common sense would do....FILE A LAWSUIT. So I contacted my lawyer here in Mass, gave them an overview of the situation, provided the invoice Nic emailed me, and a copy of the payments sent to him directly. I also made my lawyer aware that the communication has dropped off significantly since I last spoke to Nic and his whereabouts were somewhat undetermined until I received some useful information from some fellow my350z.com members.

Anyways, my lawyer stated he would file the necessary paperwork to get the process going and to come back on Thursday to view the documents and sign some documents before the lawsuit is legitimate. For anyone who has experienced the same problem as myself with Cinshitty, do yourself a favor and head down to the local lawyers office near you and take IMMEDIATE action against this NIC CRUZ.

Last edited by Shizzmaster2k; 07-02-2011 at 12:38 AM.
Old 07-02-2011, 04:48 AM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good luck bro! I hope you get all of your money back!
Old 07-02-2011, 05:15 AM
calin
Banned

Good luck, Shizz!!! I would love to see these guys go out of business
Old 07-02-2011, 06:11 AM
Shizzmaster2k

Originally Posted by jerseystyle
Good luck bro! I hope you get all of your money back!
Thanks man! I should've been smarter and went with Clearcorners from jump street to avoid this catastraphy.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:13 AM
Shizzmaster2k

Originally Posted by calin
Good luck, Shizz!!! I would love to see these guys go out of business
Thanks calin! I should've listened to the signs when first created this thread about Cinshitty and not have done business with them in the first place. I only hope Behemel and other members who have been ****ed over by Nic will follow my lead, if they have not already, and file a LAWSUIT as well.

Quick Reply: WARNING TO FUTURE CINCITY CUSTOMERS