Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

sigh... Z prices are too low.

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 02:54 PM
keptman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by keptman; 07-02-2012 at 01:48 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:37 PM
Kiriller

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
tipsy at 19? Boone's Farm has a nasty hangover I hear.

I've gotten to the point I can tell with a fair degree of accuracy when a teen is posting. Your stupidity is apparent.

You think you are all being funny/clever/cool/hard but your generation really looks dumb to everyone else. You'll see in a few years.
I was not really referring to you, but the person above me. I can see your intelligent and don't even want to really argue with you, I am sure your in some type of nuclear engineering field. But the ***** above me thinks he all this and that.

And please don't generalize me as typical 19 year old that texts while driving, i know i have done it few times, but i needed to. i am sure plenty of people here have done it, and if they have ***** they will admit it.

Now for those who want to say something stupid about my age (which is not young at all) or the way i spell, put a sock in it, because frankly i don't give a flying ****.

As for the drinking part, whats wrong with that? i had few beers with my friends. i dont want to get smashed and puke all over the floor like the rest of north americans. In fact, i have only puked once in my life from drinking and it was because i have mixed quite allot of things at once.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:42 PM
wyoz

Originally Posted by Kiriller
I was not really referring to you, but the person above me. I can see your intelligent and don't even want to really argue with you, I am sure your in some type of nuclear engineering field. But the ***** above me thinks he all this and that.

And please don't generalize me as typical 19 year old that texts while driving, i know i have done it few times, but i needed to. i am sure plenty of people here have done it, and if they have ***** they will admit it.

Now for those who want to say something stupid about my age (which is not young at all) or the way i spell, put a sock in it, because frankly i don't give a flying ****.

As for the drinking part, whats wrong with that? i had few beers with my friends. i dont want to get smashed and puke all over the floor like the rest of north americans. In fact, i have only puked once in my life from drinking and it was because i have mixed quite allot of things at once.

I really tried not to, but I can no longer keep from chiming-in. About all I can say is: as you keep posting, your just digging a deeper hole.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:15 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

VO(truely entertained tonight)
Old 01-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I was not really referring to you, but the person above me. I can see your intelligent and don't even want to really argue with you, I am sure your in some type of nuclear engineering field.
Yes I work in heath physics / radiation protection.

But the ***** above me thinks he all this and that.
He's wrong. I'm all that, not him.

We can tell your age from your posts. And you obviously care since you took the time to address it.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:22 PM
-Vince-
Banned

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg

He's wrong. I'm all that, not him.
You're no Vince
Old 01-03-2009, 05:35 PM
welderz

Grow the **** up, seriously. You acting immature really screws the other young members of this forum. I'm 18 and I agree with you that age isn't important its your level of maturity. You obviously have proven yourself to be a dumb*** teenager.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:53 PM
jimpactmfsc

its all good, the fact is that younger drivers just do tend to be...well,stupid, and irresponsible. most "street racers" i know of so to speak are under 25. Everyone is young and crazy at some point its how we learn, most of the older guys in here are just giving us younger guys a fair heads up,after all they themselves were our age once. some are real douche bags tho...
Old 01-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Abraham

Originally Posted by 350z_racer05
what the hell are you talking about? ever heard of the 370Z?
370 Z is next generation. The 350 Z is no longer being made. Kinda like the 300 Z and the 280Z. Common sense smart @ss.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:14 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

VO(just received a BJ from the old lady. Back to business)
Old 01-03-2009, 06:27 PM
NISMO_558

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Abraham
370 Z is next generation. The 350 Z is no longer being made. Kinda like the 300 Z and the 280Z. Common sense smart @ss.
oh, is that what you meant? my bad
Old 01-03-2009, 09:13 PM
eesnas

Originally Posted by Ed 718
Those were the days when the Z meets were good now we have a bunch of wanna be thugs acting like morons at meets. I don't even pay attention to other Z's on the road anymore unless it properly modded.
I'm almost 30 and my Z is not modded, I only drive fast while going in a straight line or if someone is acting like an idiot on the highway I try to get away from them. I guess on occaision I like a nice spirited ride now and then but for all intents and purposes there will be no drifting or beating on my little base model, ever.

I guess I won't be going to any Z meetups or modding my car either but I can help but feel saddened by the fact I would be ignored on the road . I just want to drive it, have fun, and keep it well-maintained. Funny thing is when I was 16 I thought mods were awesome, the older I get the more I prefer factory original items. I will mod my motorcycle all day and feel good about it but for some reason I like to keep my car factory, not sure why.

I think the Z is pretty rare, since I bought mine over a month ago I have only seen 1 other on the road. I must assume with more kids buying them they will just wrap them around trees and make the car even more rare! I love unique things and on these boards my Z is a dime a dozen but on the street I still don't see a lot of them. Sure punk kids are going to buy them because they are cheap now, but at the same time my car will be paid off easy. I am so excited I was able to pick up a Z for a great price but of course scales of the social class will weigh in when the d-bags start snatching these up, and yes it may scar the image of the brand eventually but with falling prices that can't be avoided. I still don't think there are a lot of Z's out there to go around...

Last edited by eesnas; 01-03-2009 at 09:35 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:48 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

And as long as we are on this age topic, the f=ck would it matter if someone was 17, some 17 year olds have more brains then most 20 year olds...
lol - seems like a really battle of wits
Old 01-04-2009, 06:57 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

And please don't generalize me as typical 19 year old that texts while driving,
Why's that?

i know i have done it few times, but i needed to. i am sure plenty of people here have done it, and if they have ***** they will admit it.
Ah yes, you're right, we shouldn't generalize
Old 01-04-2009, 07:03 AM
Ryan18Bailey
JealousZ

Originally Posted by wyoz
I really tried not to, but I can no longer keep from chiming-in. About all I can say is: as you keep posting, your just digging a deeper hole.
wyoz kirillir 0
Old 01-04-2009, 07:08 AM
citymunky

My answer, Drive a G35 , there really that many teen into them.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:14 AM
Ryan18Bailey
JealousZ

Originally Posted by citymunky
My answer, Drive a G35 , there really that many teen into them.
Correction, Most teens can't afford it lol. I'm not a teen but at 21 You can label me as younger than most here on my 350z. I like the G, I just don't like than it's not a 2 seater

Last edited by Ryan18Bailey; 01-04-2009 at 07:19 AM.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:46 AM
wyoz

Originally Posted by Ryan18Bailey
Correction, Most teens can't afford it lol. I'm not a teen but at 21 You can label me as younger than most here on my 350z. I like the G, I just don't like than it's not a 2 seater
Just think how attractive the G can be for the younger crowd, if promoted correctly.

IE: take that entire back seat unit out and get a HUGE custom speaker/sub. box built - sooooo BIG PIMPIN' - and be right back to a two seater coupe, kinda!
Old 01-04-2009, 09:18 AM
Ryan18Bailey
JealousZ

Old 01-04-2009, 10:36 AM
dhays

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So your saying im an idiot for posting a fighting picture and misspelling the words because i don't care? You need to get a life and get off your high horse Mr Old F8ck.
You seem to be confused little one. I never made a comment on your spelling nor any picture you may have posted. Also, I don't mind being referred to an Old Fart, but I won't claim anything else.

When ill be working? I am working.
Raising teenagers? that will happen later.
Contributing to society? Already have, Worked my share of hours at a local community pool saving poor little kids who's parents don't give a rats *** if they drown or not. So before opening your mouth and judging people by how they spell and what kind of smileys they use in their posts, think again because maybe some of these people are smarter and more successful the you will ever be.
My point, is that at 19 you have some serious growing up to do yet as we all did. You said that some 17 year olds have more brains than most 20 year olds. My only point was that 20 year olds are still incredibly immature. It would be smart for kids to listen to the adults that have actually gained some hard experience over the years rather than come off with this teenage, testosterone fueled attitude.

I don't mind emoticons since it was my generation than invented them. I can't spell either, but I try to make use of the tools at hand to deal with that disability. There are folks that are smarter than I am and lots of folks that have more money than I do. Depending on how you define "successful" however, it is a small percentage of the population that are more fortunate than I am.

Just relax. There are some here that like being mean to kids. I'm not one of them. I'm was pointing out that as a teenager, you have a lot left to learn. While it may seem to you like there is a big difference between a 17 year old's wisdom and a 20 year old's wisdom, for those of use that have lived more than a few decades, the difference is minuscule.

Last edited by dhays; 01-04-2009 at 10:43 AM.

Quick Reply: sigh... Z prices are too low.