Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 10:49 PM
ufoz8mycow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I read the thread... it got pretty epic for a while... then I sort of stopped reading lately because of a lack of progress/funny.

Has anybody owned this douchenozzle yet????????????

Has anybody made any head way on getting their money back yet??????????????
Old 01-29-2009, 04:59 AM
beautiful nerd

^ 2 or 3 members have gotten their money back thru their banks so far.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:46 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by beautiful nerd
^ 2 or 3 members have gotten their money back thru their banks so far......and not from the douche bag scammer.....
Just so it's clear.......
Old 01-29-2009, 06:28 AM
Stogge

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
That is Hillarious... That was Crystal Clear Sir!
Old 01-29-2009, 08:55 AM
GenPac

Originally Posted by beautiful nerd
^ 2 or 3 members have gotten their money back thru their banks so far.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:01 AM
cracka350z

Originally Posted by FastBrickZ
i shoulda went to tha military my Z woulda been turbo by now
woulda had a lotus too
Old 01-29-2009, 10:24 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I still can't figure out which bank was stupid enough to give this guy a loan with an $800 monthly payment? Oh yeah, THAT'S why all the banks need a bailout. Silly me...
Old 01-29-2009, 06:18 PM
03aeroZ

Originally Posted by FastBrickZ
This a-hole will get wuts coming to him til then.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uezJfTG9ELI
I just about pissed myself watching that...that is hilarious!!
Old 01-29-2009, 06:22 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow
Old 01-30-2009, 04:04 AM
HiHo_Silver350

LOL!

Can't believe I read almost all of this thread. Glad to see things turned out okay for the OP.
but I was getting pretty annoyed by beautiful nerd's comments. lol. No offense

see how I did that? I was attacking you but trying to remain neutral.
Old 02-01-2009, 03:16 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

bump for updates!
Old 02-02-2009, 05:00 AM
350z-Jim

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So let me get this right. Your bank, Bank of America, posted a charge back due to fraud to Paypal, exactly the same as you would with a credit card. The money is withdrawn from your paypal account (due to the charge back) which puts you into a negative $2300 balance. THen you called paypal and had them move the $2300 negative from your account to his account?

The part right upto the charge back I understand. I know guys who have been ripped off and they posted a charge back from the bank, their paypal account goes negative like yours did and they end up going to collections with paypal and get royall screwed over it. Credit rating goes down and they have an action agains them. Try and get credit and nobody will lend till that is paid so you end up paying it back either way.

You somehow managed to get paypal to move the negative from your account to the other guys account. Please in some more detail tell me how in the hell you managed to get this done? Also what assurances do you have that they will not re-post that negative $2300 to your account if they can not recover it from the blackpearlz guy? Paypal needs to be paid in the end, regardless if you were scammed. It's not paypals fault either some guys scammed you. Whats to stop them from trying to recover it from you after their recovery attempts from the other guy fail?

Last edited by 350z-Jim; 02-02-2009 at 05:04 AM.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:04 AM
PerfZ

And I thought the government bailouts were complicated! I too am curious and wondering how the scammer is going to make out in all of this.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:20 AM
jubes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 350z-Jim
So let me get this right. Your bank, Bank of America, posted a charge back due to fraud to Paypal, exactly the same as you would with a credit card. The money is withdrawn from your paypal account (due to the charge back) which puts you into a negative $2300 balance. THen you called paypal and had them move the $2300 negative from your account to his account?

The part right upto the charge back I understand. I know guys who have been ripped off and they posted a charge back from the bank, their paypal account goes negative like yours did and they end up going to collections with paypal and get royall screwed over it. Credit rating goes down and they have an action agains them. Try and get credit and nobody will lend till that is paid so you end up paying it back either way.

You somehow managed to get paypal to move the negative from your account to the other guys account. Please in some more detail tell me how in the hell you managed to get this done? Also what assurances do you have that they will not re-post that negative $2300 to your account if they can not recover it from the blackpearlz guy? Paypal needs to be paid in the end, regardless if you were scammed. It's not paypals fault either some guys scammed you. Whats to stop them from trying to recover it from you after their recovery attempts from the other guy fail?
He did state that Paypal's investigation was in his favor, and that the seller was at fault, but they could not retrieve the $ deposited in seller's acct. So I would think that paypal would hold the charges against the seller rather than the buyer who they thought was not at fault. Remember someone on here said if they dont get their money, the person held responsible is put to collections and reported to credit companies, so essentially paypal will have payback, one way or the other, so why not it be through the seller they deemed irresponsible?
Old 02-03-2009, 08:24 AM
jav-04

Wow this is intense paypal is a mess.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:59 AM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I hope the OP is still pursuing this legally.....
Old 02-03-2009, 09:09 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

.....and wtf is the deal with theblackpearlz , is he in a pound-in-the-***-prision yet?
Old 02-04-2009, 11:03 AM
PerfZ

Have a feeling he will never face any criminal charges whatsoever - too damn hard to get any authorities to accept the responsibility and as long as the vics get their money back, they would just as soon be done with the whole mess. Can't say I blame them but that a$$hat should be in prison. Might as well lock this thread up tight.....
Old 02-04-2009, 02:04 PM
godlike0104

Originally Posted by 350z-Jim

All i did is called paypal, explained the situation, (i've probably 7-8 records calling in regarding the fraud), then the rep take off my negative $2300. Pretty smooth, didn't get a hard time at all.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:52 AM
kaos1

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
.....and wtf is the deal with theblackpearlz , is he in a pound-in-the-***-prision yet?
he's probably waiting until this all dies down, for him to scam again...

Quick Reply: BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!