Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 03:33 PM
TSG-Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have nothing more of value to add to this thread, but the owning of the "Beautiful Nerd" is enough to push this threaad into the epic category!

Please, more of the heat rounds, I feel like this is the FI section!

That is all.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:30 PM
godlike0104

UPDATE

HOLY ****, I just realized that my paypal has been locked, my bank has recovered the funds for $2300, however, it puts me negative in paypal, which means my paypal access has been fully locked. WOW, this is getting messed up again, so paypal actually thinks that i owe them $2300 now, WOW, what should i do?? OMG
Old 01-27-2009, 04:39 PM
Carbon-Z
Sleeps in 350Z

Originally Posted by godlike0104
UPDATE

HOLY ****, I just realized that my paypal has been locked, my bank has recovered the funds for $2300, however, it puts me negative in paypal, which means my paypal access has been fully locked. WOW, this is getting messed up again, so paypal actually thinks that i owe them $2300 now, WOW, what should i do?? OMG

Tell paypal to stick it since they couldn't get your funds back you had to deal with your bank. They will now try to fight your bank, so have all the proof ready.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:39 PM
WXSigns
Vendor - Former Vendor

A phone call might help. Just ask why your account is in the negative and let them do the talking.

Then I would proceed to talk to your bank and have them close the checking account and reopen a new one with a different number.

Welcome to hell = PayPal.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:58 PM
bstansbu

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

UPDATE

You should send that bull shhit letter paypal sent to you a few days ago back to them but change it up a bit.

Please know that I will make my best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the my account in the future and
will take appropriate actions but I wouldnt count on it. Such action may include working extra shifts, a temporary restriction in my alcohol consumption, or terminating the account and never using paypal again.
Keep in mind that I use a number of factors to determine when to take
action, including do I really care about your funds for instance. Due to privacy laws, I cannot discuss
the details of any action I might take. I hope you understand my policy and that it assures you that you are safe letting me still use PayPal in the future.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:59 PM
godlike0104

I called paypal, the guy i spoke to told me that things will be taking cared, hopefully it will, sigh...
Old 01-27-2009, 06:43 PM
CarbonZ08

Originally Posted by bstansbu
You should send that bull shhit letter paypal sent to you a few days ago back to them but change it up a bit.

will take appropriate actions but I wouldnt count on it. Such action may include working extra shifts, a temporary restriction in my alcohol consumption, or terminating the account and never using paypal again.
action, including do I really care about your funds for instance. Due to privacy laws, I cannot discuss
the details of any action I might take. I hope you understand my policy and that it assures you that you are safe letting me still use PayPal in the future.
You had me rolling dude!
Old 01-27-2009, 07:24 PM
WXSigns
Vendor - Former Vendor

That was classic "bstansbu" what to make some extra money writing content for my customers that have no idea how to describe their business?

I'm being serious, it's amazing my customers are still in business.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:26 PM
murderrsirenss
Banned

i never understood this.

i thought i was gonna get scammed buying my 240. it took me 3 months to get the title.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:36 PM
bstansbu

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WXSigns
That was classic "bstansbu" what to make some extra money writing content for my customers that have no idea how to describe their business?

I'm being serious, it's amazing my customers are still in business.
heck yeah! paypal me upfront and I will get started asap. Send to my paypal account, theblackpearlz@hotmail.com
Old 01-28-2009, 07:00 AM
07rdsterGT

Originally Posted by bstansbu

Old 01-28-2009, 07:15 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Closed for moderation. I will re-open it once I've reviewed the entire thread...

VO
Old 01-28-2009, 10:35 AM
VO...
Administrator

Thread purged.

Beautiful Nerd & Rickdogg, knock it off guys. No more personal bashing. Both of you have said choice words to eachother. I allowed eachother to respond accordingly. Everything after that, I deleted.

Everyone stay on topic also. I just spent the past 3 hours cleaning this thread up...

VO(needs a brewsky)
Old 01-28-2009, 10:46 AM
jubes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Val
Old 01-28-2009, 10:47 AM
VO...
Administrator

Old 01-28-2009, 10:56 AM
Stogge

UPDATE

I am not sure why PayPal could possibly say that you owe Them money... It makes no sense, either way you look at it? I mean you PAID the money up front, then one of their other users stole it, you petition to have them reimburse your funds, and then they turn around and charge you again.... Can anyone look at this situation from their perspective, and try to explain why he would possibly have these charges... I mean, it shouldn't really matter to them that the Bank gave him his money back... OHHH, unless his bank squeeezed PAYPAL (BANK = MORE MUSCLE) for the upfront funds and subsequently PAYPAL charged you back....

Wait, I don't think that you have gotten anywhere... Cost of Your Bad Credit > $2300... Hell if you went to buy a house, that one transaction could cost you upwards of 50k-100k Maybe more in additional interest... Actually, if you bought a car, it would probably be enough to more than kill that $2300 in interest... Keep an eye on the big picture, you need to get this resolved quick. I may rather eat $2300 (and take it out in pounds of flesh), than live in Credit purgatory for a LooooooooNG Time...

Food For Thought...
Old 01-28-2009, 10:56 AM
CRIDDA

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 01-28-2009, 11:12 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Stogge
I am not sure why PayPal could possibly say that you owe Them money... It makes no sense, either way you look at it? I mean you PAID the money up front, then one of their other users stole it, you petition to have them reimburse your funds, and then they turn around and charge you again.... Can anyone look at this situation from their perspective, and try to explain why he would possibly have these charges... I mean, it shouldn't really matter to them that the Bank gave him his money back... OHHH, unless his bank squeeezed PAYPAL (BANK = MORE MUSCLE) for the upfront funds and subsequently PAYPAL charged you back....

Wait, I don't think that you have gotten anywhere... Cost of Your Bad Credit > $2300... Hell if you went to buy a house, that one transaction could cost you upwards of 50k-100k Maybe more in additional interest... Actually, if you bought a car, it would probably be enough to more than kill that $2300 in interest... Keep an eye on the big picture, you need to get this resolved quick. I may rather eat $2300 (and take it out in pounds of flesh), than live in Credit purgatory for a LooooooooNG Time...

Food For Thought...
OP should keep an eye on his credit reports and make sure this does not show up, and if it does, get his explanation on record immediately. But first, talk to PayPal and get the official explanation from a supervisor. Don't know if PayPal even reports to any credit agencies but make sure you CYA.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:42 AM
Stogge

Originally Posted by PerfZ
OP should keep an eye on his credit reports and make sure this does not show up, and if it does, get his explanation on record immediately. But first, talk to PayPal and get the official explanation from a supervisor. Don't know if PayPal even reports to any credit agencies but make sure you CYA.
I agree with all of those courses of action... As far as PAYPAL reporting to credit agencies, I don't know, but if someone owes them money, you would have to assume that they will take some course of action for retrieval (All of which, generally will hit your credit rating) ...

Quick Reply: BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!