Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 02:55 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by godlike0104
I just called my bank, they told me the money is on the way back, will be in my account tomorrow morning 1/27/09, hopefully, this will work out
That is great news. I'm sorry that you had to endure this with that lowlife Alex. I am sure you were extremely stressed out and the last thing you wanted to see was people like Beautiful Nerd pulling out off the wall; possible scenarios when we all knew the truth. lolz
Old 01-27-2009, 03:07 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mlbizzle
and for beautiful nerd... STFU... you are annoying.. You know him from a job that you used to work at... then you post OVER 100 times trying to give examples of ways that he might not have done it..? Please... if you are going to comment, add value. Thus far you have added none... You are defending someone who commited a crime. Just stop making useless comments... and whats with a "lol," or "rofl," added in at the end of nearly all of your posts , once again it just annoys me...Ugh, just stop.
I'm sure plenty of people share the same opinion as you. Someone put a muzzle on this clown lolz.

Last edited by Rickdogg; 01-27-2009 at 03:17 AM.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:17 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
Quoted to establish blinded view:

Quoted to establish back peddling. Wait I thought you said you believed him above?

Different perspectives or stupidity? Why are you changing your stance here?: (Refer to above quotes)

Once again establishing gullible posts. So how long did you officially work at Forged and what was your position?

Yeah…okay…

So it has been established that you have been scammed before. Gullible enough to believe Mr. Alex the ghey scammer. Then you start back peddling once the evidence mounts up against him. Then you are air headed enough to wonder why people feel that you were defending him when you blatantly were.

Is there anything else that you missed? More explanation necessary? If so, your screen name should be added to the poll for the Douchebag of all time award.

Old 01-27-2009, 05:20 AM
*ICE*

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PerfZ
And your point?
hey i was just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt maybe shes not that bad as you guys might think
Old 01-27-2009, 05:55 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by *ICE*
hey i was just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt maybe shes not that bad as you guys might think
Personally, I never said anything bad about her to begin with, but my point was
others don't have to change their opinion because she might be good looking. The debate was about her attitude, not her looks. Should we give the scammer a pass because his GF is cute? I think not.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:00 AM
Xendric

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and for beautiful nerd... STFU... you are annoying.. You know him from a job that you used to work at... then you post OVER 100 times trying to give examples of ways that he might not have done it..? Please... if you are going to comment, add value. Thus far you have added none... You are defending someone who commited a crime. Just stop making useless comments... and whats with a "lol," or "rofl," added in at the end of nearly all of your posts , once again it just annoys me...Ugh, just stop.

+1

First you're saying you 've known him for over a year when you worked at Forged and he was a "VERY stand up guy", then you say you never met him.
Someone has already given you the Papa john's example, so I won't go into that.

You say you agree with whoever suggested this thread should be locked, even though things haven't cleared up and people haven't got their money back, because anyone who wanted to chime in would have already chimed in, and after that it's all babbling, yet it's you who have posted a crapload of meaningless posts making everyone angry. You and a couple others stop babbling, and this thread could have been a little clearer.

Like you said it's the internet (even if it's not JUST the internet, when people lose real money), so yes it may be the internet and you may be farming your postcount or craving for attention. But please, don't get people who've lost money all worked up with your stupid comments. There are other threads you can farm to no end to satisfy your ego. And even when you do get people all worked up, don't cringe and cry that everyone bashes you and falsely accuses you that you're the bad one. Noone said you're bad anyway, they said you're blind or guilty, and in either case, you just needed to STFU.

/out
Old 01-27-2009, 06:10 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

LMAO @ Rickdoggs ownage!

Some people need to STFU...

edited pic because of f bomb

Last edited by Alberto; 01-27-2009 at 08:08 AM.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:15 AM
Stogge

Rickdoggs FTMFW... Well said, you wrapped up everything that we were thinking in one post... No Need to lay off the guy then or now... He tried to get fresh, now he will get OWNED...
Old 01-27-2009, 06:38 AM
jubes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I love this ending... Well said Rickdogg
Old 01-27-2009, 07:06 AM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dave079
People who have gotten thousands stolen from them have every right to threaten the person who purposely stole from them. (what people do behind the scenes of this forum we have no control over) When you steal something from someone you lose all right to any kind of respect or decency towards you from everyone. The guy is a grade A piece of crap who is a complete waste of life and drain on society. We don't need people like him living amoung us. He belongs in jail for a very long time. Nothing else. Anything he gets along the way prior is 100% deserved. So what if threatening and bashing doesn't do anything? He lost his right to stop that the moment he stole from everyone. If it makes the victim feel better then they have all the right in the world.

and props to Rickdogg.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:13 AM
kaos1

damn rickdogg jus layed the proverbial smackdown
Old 01-27-2009, 08:49 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by beautiful nerd
My post was stating what he had told me, which was that people would be reimbursed through fraud protection.
Are you mentally stable?
Old 01-27-2009, 09:14 AM
beautiful nerd

^ yep I am
Old 01-27-2009, 09:15 AM
beautiful nerd

Ok.. so I started reading this last night and I have to say it seems obvious that it is him, for starters. Even in the beginning it seemed as though he was back peddling, trying to find a way to cover his back. I believe that he was a stand up guy, and was friends with people on this site - what it comes down to is he was scared sh*tless with his Lotus payments and endless bills. I tried to think of what I would do, and how stressed out I would be. While I would never do what he did, I could see a person under these circumstances resorting to desperate measures. He now feels horrible for what he did, and wants to pay these people back with his own money (if he was scammed he wouldn't have to... he would be working his a** off to get them their money back from the scammer, aka his cousin), but this doesn't make it right. He made a horrible mistake that he thought he could get away with (and in NO WAY will) and now will soon pay the consequences. Also, as said before, banks paying back the victims doesn't make this over. He needs to pay for this crime.

Thanks for the lengthy post.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:17 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

^ yep I am
High???
Old 01-27-2009, 09:18 AM
beautiful nerd

They are getting their money back through other channels than the douchebag you kept standing up for. People are jumping on him for being a lowlife scammer. They are jumping on you because you are an idiot. Do we need to go back and review your posts? If you want to go there we can if you'd like. Look out for my next post.

By the way, during the entire discussion you never answered any of the questions I posted. So how long did you officially work at Forged for and what exactly did you do to make such a "great" judgment call on the scammer's character?

If 90% of people believe that you are stupid, then chances are...you are probably stupid.

STFU. I didn't even SEE your questions. I worked at Forged for a year. I just said he always SEEMED like a stand up guy...and through MY dealings with him, he was. He OBVIOUSLY isn't. People are allowed to be wrong. You people take the internet WAY too seriously.

Last edited by beautiful nerd; 01-27-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:20 AM
beautiful nerd

Quoted to establish blinded view:

Quoted to establish back peddling. Wait I thought you said you believed him above?

Different perspectives or stupidity? Why are you changing your stance here?: (Refer to above quotes)

Once again establishing gullible posts. So how long did you officially work at Forged and what was your position?

Yeah…okay…

So it has been established that you have been scammed before. Gullible enough to believe Mr. Alex the ghey scammer. Then you start back peddling once the evidence mounts up against him. Then you are air headed enough to wonder why people feel that you were defending him when you blatantly were.

Is there anything else that you missed? More explanation necessary? If so, your screen name should be added to the poll for the Douchebag of all time award.

You my friend, have WAY too much time on your hands. Get a life maybe? Yes, I did believe him at 1st. Why? Because I had dealt with him in the past, and as I said, when I did, he was a stand up guy. OH MY GOD - kill me. Once I saw all this sh*t, yes - I began to see that maybe he wasn't so innocent. Have you never believed someone that everyone else didn't? I wasn't aware that was a crime.

It's flattering that you would take the time to go thru my posts, and waste your time like that...but hey, if you really have nothing better to do, then have at it. Nice picture too I don't know if you noticed this or not, but it's the internet. No one actually gives 2 f*cks about what anyone else says...

...All you REALLY did there was point out what I've said all along. Yes, I thought he was a good guy, and that I didn't THINK he would do something like this (which we ALL know I was wrong) but that for all I know, he COULD have done it. It just didn't seem like something he would do. Good job buddy. You can reiterate things!!

Last edited by beautiful nerd; 01-27-2009 at 09:36 AM.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:29 AM
07rdsterGT

People are allowed to be wrong. You people take the internet WAY too seriously.

Old 01-27-2009, 09:34 AM
beautiful nerd

Originally Posted by 07rdsterGT

Quick Reply: BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!