Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

The Z is now in SEATTLE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2002, 09:59 AM
Seattle_350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Z is now in SEATTLE!!!!

Just called Nissan of Fife they got 3 there. One with the Aero Kit. White and Sliver. Going to see it after work. They close at 8:00 who's with me!
Old 08-28-2002, 10:11 AM
rep15

There are 14 arriving in the Puget Sound area as per NissanDriven.com
Old 08-28-2002, 07:07 PM
Seattle_350Z

Here's what I saw at Nissan at Fife:

One Pikes Peak White Touring Manual with Aero Kit
One Chrome Silver Touring Auto
One SilverStone Enthusiast with Aero Kit

You know who you are, you better come and pick it up quick before they put on the front bracket! There's two little dipples for drilling the front bracket.
Old 08-28-2002, 08:07 PM
marcZZZ
not a regular pain in the ass

Originally posted by Seattle_350Z
Here's what I saw at Nissan at Fife:

One Pikes Peak White Touring Manual with Aero Kit
One Chrome Silver Touring Auto
One SilverStone Enthusiast with Aero Kit

You know who you are, you better come and pick it up quick before they put on the front bracket! There's two little dipples for drilling the front bracket.
What color interior did the chrome silver touring have? That is what I ordered if it has frosy interior than it would be mine.Is your car there?Heard that lynnwood Nissan got 4 today as well
Old 08-28-2002, 08:21 PM
Seattle_350Z

Sorry the Chrome Silver had Charcoal Interior. I got there at 7:00....most of people were gone. They locked up the keys...so I couldn't check out the interior. The PPW had frost interior...so if you want to see what it looks like you better come down quick. Nope mine is not there yet...should be there 9/6. I end up talking to the finance guy....I told him I got 60 months for 5.24 at peoplefirst.com, the best he could do was 5.34 with Bank of America. I don't if I will give them my business....if they give me some good free stuff I might be temped?
Old 08-28-2002, 09:16 PM
goracer

You know who you are, you better come and pick it up quick before they put on the front bracket! There's two little dipples for drilling the front bracket. [/B]
Is it against the law in Seattle, WA to not have a front license plate??? If calling tomorrow if I don't have to worry about getting a ticket for a missing front plate.
Old 08-28-2002, 09:32 PM
Seattle_350Z

Yes, it's against the law in WA not to have the front plate, but you can always put in the windshield for temp....until people firgured out how to attach it in the grill area? I see people in Seattle with nice cars driving out front plate all the time.
Old 08-28-2002, 09:38 PM
Brando222
Ziologist

It's againstthe law here in California not to have a front plate as well, but I've never had a problem or been stopped in the Bay Area. The only time I had a problem was when I lived in SF, then meter maids would write me tickets. But I was never pulled over.
Old 08-28-2002, 10:13 PM
marcZZZ

Default Nissan of Fife too

Sorry the Chrome Silver had Charcoal Interior. I got there at 7:00....most of people were gone. They locked up the keys...so I couldn't check out the interior. The PPW had frost interior...so if you want to see what it looks like you better come down quick. Nope mine is not there yet...should be there 9/6. I end up talking to the finance guy....I told him I got 60 months for 5.24 at peoplefirst.com, the best he could do was 5.34 with Bank of America. I don't if I will give them my business....if they give me some good free stuff I might be temped?
Seattle_350Z, did they give you any idea when the next shipment would arrive? Our cars will probably be on the same truck, maybe we will be there at the same time to pick them up.I got an email from the fleet manager and he siad he could tell me more about my delivery on friday..so much for going out of town this weekend. How did you like the frost? I am fearful that it will be tooooooo light. I am not really fond of too light interior. Isn't your car Leman's sunset? Lets all keep each other posted. it is very odd, I waas on nissan driven.com last night late and there were no cars there, no VINS then today BAM 14 cars at various dealerships. These last few days of waiting are by far the most difficult, don't you agree?
Old 08-28-2002, 10:29 PM
darrensi

Default Northwest Nissan

Anyone know which colors/models the Northwest Nissan (in Lynnwood) got in?
Old 08-28-2002, 10:34 PM
Seattle_350Z

marcZZZ....I like the Frost Leather...but I didn't have access to the inside to further check out the interior. Damn....I'm surprised those guys didn't pick up theirs today. Burien Nissan got their Z since Friday. I got Chrome Silver Touring, Aero Kit, Splash Guard, and Nav. I hope I get mine soon, peoplefirst.com check will be here Friday. I hope it's an up day tomorrow for the Market....I need to sell some stocks. Guess WHAT....Marry the owner sold her 25th Aniver 280Z for 20K (BTW that thing only had 7K miles on it) . I wonder if the guy knew if he only spend 10K he could have had the 350Z?
Old 08-29-2002, 05:07 AM
rep15

Default Re: Northwest Nissan

Originally posted by darrensi
Anyone know which colors/models the Northwest Nissan (in Lynnwood) got in?
They received four:

Chrome Silver Base
Chrome Silver Base
Chrome Silver Touring 5AT
LeMans Sunset Touring 6M

I called to see the LeMans Sunset color but the buyer was completing the paperwork and I could not get there in time. He was thrilled - the vin # was 350.

So that car is on the streets now.
Old 08-29-2002, 02:45 PM
pekkle
Charter Member #20

Default younker nissan

my salesman (brandon) called me twice this morning to tell me that they had taken delivery of a Z, so i went down there at lunch time. the Z is a chrome silver enthusiast with splash guards and floor mats. looked pretty good, i'm getting more excited for mine. i was happy with the interior room, because i was getting worried it would be smaller than a supra interior, but it's not. plenty of leg and head room.

apparently one Z in the seattle area has already been wrecked by a drunk dealer tech driving it off a curb, causing the front bumper to fall off. argh . . . sucks. brandon told me that younker isn't even letting their techs take the car for a test run, which is usually part of PDI. just driving it across the street to fill up on gas and back. so far i'm really happy with the way younker has treated me.
Old 08-29-2002, 03:15 PM
Fëanor

I drove to Nissan of Fife today, for a glimpse of the 3 Zs. Unhindered by the traffic snarl on I5 (brush fire), I sat drooling over the cars for a few minutes. I was approached by "steve", and after bringing up the subject of front bumper dimples, was informed that they're withholding the installation of the front license plate until gaining the permission of the buyer.

So for those of you buying a Z in fife, you don't need to worry about any drill bits violating the front of your car.
Old 08-29-2002, 08:27 PM
marcZZZ

Default Attention Seattle-350Z

Didn't you say you were preorder #5 at nissan of fife? Seems I am car #4, Steve called me this morning, they expect 2 more Z's next week, most likely late tuesday night or wednesday...I would be willing to bet that your car and my car wiil be on that truck. Steve also mentioned , as above that they are not putting any plate brackets on any new Z's, but if they do not install the plate then we must sign a disclaimer stating that we requested no front plate..obviously to protect them...he also stated that they would leave that front window sticker on the car so that we could remove it. Keep your fingers crossed that there are no screw ups and cars 4 & 5 will arrive next week. I was originally slated for 09/12..he said my car moved up for earlier delivery. I hope the dang rain stays away so we caan pick our cars up on a sunny day. Anyone thinking of getting a 350Z, nissan of fife is great, so far excellent service and accountability, per steve they have 2 Z's arriving in october that are not spoken for...and as far as I know they are still MSRP...when I ordered mine in january they were one of the only dealers that charged MSRP and they returned my call as soon as they had any solid information on the preorder program..actually bought the car over the fax and phone and went down to fife to sign papers the next day..even when I wasn't getting my VIN as fast as I wanted , they worked with me and kept me informed...every email I have sent has been answered quickly by email or by phone. All in all a n excellent experience and I actually trust these guys. My original salesman is gone and I was handed off to the fleet sales manager and he has taken very good care of me as has the 350Z preorder guy .So SEattle _350Z keep me posted if you hear anything new and I will do the same.
Old 08-29-2002, 08:32 PM
marcZZZ

Default Hi Pekkle

Hello pekkle, how do you like seattle? How is the new job?When is your car arriving? When you saw it in person what did you think?I am still not waiting patiently, these next couple of days will be very long and very difficult...I don't think I will totally lose it until I get THE call and I am driving down to Nissan of Fife to pick her up. It is still surreal to me...pinch me tell me it is not just a great dream.
Old 08-29-2002, 10:00 PM
integraowner

Default Seattle Z's

Hey folks.

I thought about going to the Lynnwood dealership to see the Z's then decided against it. I'm hoping my Z will arrive soon enough and I can see the REAL thing (i.e., the one I'm actually getting, instead of someone else's!)

One thing that's alarming is I heard a couple of the Z's that came in had 28 miles on them. WTF? Right off the truck, 28 miles! The dock workers are taking the cars out for joy rides or something.

I'm hoping the first few Z's are the only ones they did this too. If my car comes in with 28 miles, I might have to reject it. Those people probably THRASHED the car for 28 miles. That would be the worst possible time to be driving the car hard.

Anyway, I'm ranting. Just can't wait for my Z to arrive, and I envy all those folks that are getting theirs before this holiday weekend!
Old 08-29-2002, 10:26 PM
darrensi

The comments I'm hearing about the dealership in Fife are moving towards going the extra distance to order a Z through them rather than dealing with the more local dealers like NW Nissan.

Any word on what the spec the unspoken Z's at Fife are?
Old 08-30-2002, 05:48 AM
rep15

Default Re: Seattle Z's

Originally posted by integraowner
If my car comes in with 28 miles, I might have to reject it.
I know you said you were ranting but I hope you were also being humorous.

Quick Reply: The Z is now in SEATTLE!!!!