Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Destoyed Z...with a horrible twist.

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 12:01 AM
kensin0429

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to a bar with a dude?

look man.. you girlfriend is being with another dude to a bar in a skirt ..
and then the dude tuches your other girl ! and werck it..god knows what he will do to your girlfriend..
Old 08-02-2009, 12:07 AM
TheMinel

I've been with my (now) wife for 9 years, she's never driven the Z and she never will. It's not a trust thing, but then at least you reduce the risk of these problems happening GL with the claim
Old 08-02-2009, 01:32 AM
GalvatronType_R

This shows the advantage of having a girl who can't drive stick. My last girlfriend was clueless about manual; hence, no driving my Z! YAAAAAAR!
Old 08-02-2009, 02:07 AM
Silkfiveseven

Originally Posted by k6750gsxr
Cliff notes ?
stop being a douche and read it. not even that long. i read it in less than a minute
Old 08-02-2009, 04:03 AM
spdtckts

well first of all congrats on the promotion and good luck with wlc. hope you make commandant.

second if you trust your girl dont listen to these guys. my wife drove my Z the whole time i was in iraq. and note for the other guys who say things and might not know the military life, or had a bad experiance. just cuz you are gone for a while doesnt mean your GF/wife has to stay in the house and be a recluse.

lastly sorry about your car, hope he takes it like a gentleman and realizes its his fault and he owes you.

[CLIFF NOTES (for those who cant read.)

1 military stuff
2 military stuff and anti- douche-baggery
3 sorry for your car.]
Old 08-02-2009, 05:15 AM
SSZVirginia

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your friends' insurance will cover it and if not, USAA will sue they/him for recovery....
Old 08-02-2009, 05:20 AM
pangoman

Originally Posted by spdtckts
well first of all congrats on the promotion and good luck with wlc. hope you make commandant.

second if you trust your girl dont listen to these guys. my wife drove my Z the whole time i was in iraq. and note for the other guys who say things and might not know the military life, or had a bad experiance. just cuz you are gone for a while doesnt mean your GF/wife has to stay in the house and be a recluse.

lastly sorry about your car, hope he takes it like a gentleman and realizes its his fault and he owes you.

[CLIFF NOTES (for those who cant read.)

1 military stuff
2 military stuff and anti- douche-baggery
3 sorry for your car.]
+1 HAHAHA! Very nicely done!
Old 08-02-2009, 05:48 AM
cubs4worldseris

im real sry man. f@ucking drunk drivers!!
Old 08-02-2009, 06:30 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Swimminggerman
Wow total loss. Sorry to hear/see this.

Learn your lesson guys. dont let ladies drive your lady. I sold my 4runner 2 days prior to going on holiday for a month, tried to move my Z a few hours prior to take off, to a friends house for safe keeping (very trustworthy individual) didnt have enough time. Left the Z at home and told GF that Ill call him to come pick it up. Im super **** with my possesions that they are respected and taken care of, I trust this guy. Anyways she says, how about you just leave it at home and itll be ok. Horrible gut feeling uhhhh no no no no. But ok i thought heres your test sweetie. Get a call in germany "I sold my car and want to know if I can use yours for 2 days max until i pick up my new one so I dont have to get a rental.(I sold my 4 runner Shoot) Gut feeling again uhhhhhh no no no but I said ok 2 days ill help her out. Come back home month later, car looks ok she says that a part of the roof (hawaii roofs are thin metal or plastic, not solid like mainland with shingles) anyways roof fell on it and scuffed the paint a bit. They had it buffed (idiot who did that burnt through the paint on a corner. But whatever. I look at my exhaust, Oh ****, one tip (Titanium) was bent/crumpled half in. She claimed she never knew. Now in her defense she promissed she was super careful and I beleive her because she knows how **** i can be with my car, however mistakes happen and you just need to know who to trust and who not to depending on what your ok with happening to you vehicle. Id say trust enthusiast friends not random people.
I always get "mystery" scuffs/dents whenever my wife drives my Z.
Old 08-02-2009, 07:26 AM
Sor

Why would your GF go to a bar in a mini skirt when your out of town? Not sayin'..just sayin'. Anyways, sorry to hear about your car and that Trenton dude should die in a fire.
Old 08-02-2009, 08:07 AM
pangoman

Originally Posted by TheBestThereIs
Your wife driving your Z is perfectly fine.

Your wife driving your Z in a skirt taking some dude to a bar, Pretty bad.

Your wife driving your Z in a skirt taking some dude to a bar, then giving him the keys to take it on a cig run and wrecking your car. Thats the line

Maybe you dont mind letting your wife take your car and hangin out with the boys but some of us men don't take too kindly to our women letting other dudes use our car to go on a drunken ride to get some condoms...err cigs.

Women can go out with female friends. Male friends are for single women. If you let your wife hang out with guys at bars then your wife owns you. Man up.

As for OP. Wish you the best. Worry about the car later. Kill some infidels, make it home safe and then bring the pain on them.
Dude, re-read the original post...

some dude is actually "mutual friend."

letting other dudes use our car to go on a drunken ride to get some condoms...err cigs.
is actually "After she parked away from the bar as taught, she (being pocket less in a skirt), handed the keys to our mutual friend to HOLD." and "He was an UN AUTHORIZED driver of the vehicle."

Finally...Man up? The OP is in the military...how much more manning up is that?
Old 08-02-2009, 08:40 AM
BLK Z33

I don't know if this will help but here is a brief story of my experience with something similar. When I was 18 I drove my father's car and a lady in an suv tried to go around me on the right side (in the parking lane) as I was making a right turn. She hit me in the rear quarter panel and rear door, spun my car around and made me roll back into a poll. I was not listed as one of the drivers on my fathers policy and the insurance company covered everything except for the dent on the rear bumper because they thought it was damage from parking.

I'm not sure if it is a similar situation, but I'm sure insurance companies are aware of people having to let others drive if they are unable to drive for some reason, therefore, I think your car should be covered with no problems.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:00 AM
yiii

Originally Posted by TheMinel
I've been with my (now) wife for 9 years, she's never driven the Z and she never will. It's not a trust thing, but then at least you reduce the risk of these problems happening GL with the claim
Old 08-02-2009, 09:14 AM
*ICE*

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your wife doesn't carry a purse? Most women do and that is always the place they put their keys in when they dont have pockets.

Maybe she was expecting your "mutual friend" to pick up the tab???!?!??!
Old 08-02-2009, 09:21 AM
binder

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

that sucks

on another note, how do you like Camp Ashland?

I was Honor Grad of my class in 2006. We weren't allowed use of computers then though .

It sucks having that bar right there and not being able to drink until the last day too doesn't it? Stupid weapons
Old 08-02-2009, 09:28 AM
Amirs350z

Sorry to hear about your loss Good luck with the claim and I hope all works out for you.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:47 AM
illjim69

Received 545 Likes on 443 Posts

Originally Posted by TheBestThereIs
lol, im gonna get flamed for this but whatever.

Who the **** would give their Z to a girlfriend so she can take out other men and god knows who to a bar?! in a skirt?!

Sounds like you need to make some changes, my friend.

Wish you the best with your car and all. Make better choices with women next time. She needs to go. You're out there serving our country while she goes to bars with dudes. Dump her *** and beat his *** for touching your car.

I was going to say the same thing. My Z sits in the garage and stays there when I am deployed or at a school (actually driving it from NY to AZ in March for BNCOC).

I would never dream of letting my wife drive the Z, but then again, I don't like letting other people drive it at all. It isn't a trust issue like someone else mentioned. Sometimes stuff happens, but we all know the giddy feeling that people get driving a car like a Z. Anyone who thinks other people won't give the right pedal a good mashing just because it isn't their car is smoking crack. If something bad is going to happen to my car, I would rather it be me driving it, that way it can only be my fault or the other driver (if involved in a two car wreck).

Why didn't she take her own car bar hopping? Sorry to hear about your luck OP, hope it all works out in the end.

Originally Posted by TheMinel
Agreed!

Originally Posted by spdtckts
just cuz you are gone for a while doesnt mean your GF/wife has to stay in the house and be a recluse.
That is why they are supposed to have their own car to drive. If they don't, that is on them. Their friends can come pick them up.........female friends of course, Jody can GTFO.

Originally Posted by *ICE*
Your wife doesn't carry a purse? Most women do and that is always the place they put their keys in when they dont have pockets.

Maybe she was expecting your "mutual friend" to pick up the tab???!?!??!
No joke. Who goes out without having the foresight to think "I am going to get out of the car and have no pockets, perhaps I should bring a purse since I will need to put the keys somewhere and I need to have my license and money too"?

I think there is more to this story than this chick is telling you OP, the more I think about it, the more it smells like BS. I bet my next paycheck that he asked for the keys to go get his smokes (or whatever) and she let him drive it and made up the story to try and cover her tracks.

BTW - OP, why are you doing WLC up in NE? They don't offer it at Benning?

Last edited by illjim69; 08-02-2009 at 10:09 AM.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:15 AM
Phreakdout

This guys is deployed away from home. Just lost his car. Now he has to listen to everyone's advice on how he should handle his girlfriend. Then you tell him to man up.

You guys are brutal. WTF is he going to do while he's deployed? Personally I would have put the car in storage. But you can't do the same to the G/F. CancerJCCz, sorry to hear about your troubles. Don't let it get you down. The car can be replaced. Even the G/F can be replaced. LOL. Keep things calm. Get the settlement check from this guy and then you can decide how you want to handle things. Fly off the bat now and you may get nothing and run off the lady.

Last edited by Phreakdout; 08-02-2009 at 10:36 AM.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:19 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Phreakdout
Personally I would have put the car in storage. But you can't do the same to the G/F.
Yes you can.

Old 08-02-2009, 10:52 AM
illjim69

Received 545 Likes on 443 Posts

Originally Posted by Phreakdout
This guys is deployed away from home. Just lost his car. Now he has to listen to everyone's advice on how he should handle his girlfriend. Then you tell him to man up.

You guys are brutal. WTF is he going to do while he's deployed? Personally I would have put the car in storage. But you can't do the same to the G/F. CancerJCCz, sorry to hear about your troubles. Don't let it get you down. The car can be replaced. Even the G/F can be replaced. LOL. Keep things calm. Get the settlement check from this guy and then you can decide how you want to handle things. Fly off the bat now and you may get nothing and run off the lady.
Reading is fundamental.

Originally Posted by CancerJCCz
Thanks guys I'm not deployed just at WLC for 2 weeks.

Quick Reply: Destoyed Z...with a horrible twist.