Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Destoyed Z...with a horrible twist.

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 10:52 AM
spdtckts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

now good sir "the best there is"

if you have ever been with a woman you would know even married women have single friends who bring their guy friends out with them.

how about you keep your jody talk to yourself as i said earlier i promote ANTI-DOUCHE-BAGGERY

now go read his post again. he said out with some friends and he was a mutal friend. doesnt mean that she went out with him. and again if you have every been with a woman you would know when your not around they do get dressed how they feel comfortable. (be it jeans, sweatpants, skirts, shorts ect.)

i am not saying she didnt make a mistake by handing off the keys. but he is also an "asshat" for taking the car without her knowing and driving like a ****ing idiot.

how about you keep this post to the subject...HIS CAR.

for any more information please feel free to PM me.
love
SPDTCKTS

and a side message to phreak he is at a 2-4 week course "WLC" (warriors leader course [for those who dont speak military]) not deployed so he gets to go home soon and take care of it soon.

Last edited by spdtckts; 08-02-2009 at 10:53 AM.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:07 AM
illjim69

Received 545 Likes on 443 Posts

I know you aimed this at someone else, but......

Originally Posted by spdtckts
now good sir "the best there is"

if you have ever been with a woman you would know even married women have single friends who bring their guy friends out with them.

how about you keep your jody talk to yourself as i said earlier i promote ANTI-DOUCHE-BAGGERY.

now go read his post again. he said out with some friends and he was a mutal friend. doesnt mean that she went out with him. and again if you have every been with a woman you would know when your not around they do get dressed how they feel comfortable. (be it jeans, sweatpants, skirts, shorts ect.)
You're right, it doesn't say that she picked him up and was only hanging out with him. Still doesn't explain why she didn't put the keys in her purse OR have her friends pick her up OR take a cab since she was going to a bar.

i am not saying she didnt make a mistake by handing off the keys. but he is also an "asshat" for taking the car without her knowing and driving like a ****ing idiot.
That is only according to her. Something tells me that she let him.

how about you keep this post to the subject...HIS CAR.

for any more information please feel free to PM me.
love
SPDTCKTS
Information on what?

and a side message to phreak he is at a 2-4 week course "WLC" (warriors leader course [for those who dont speak military]) not deployed so he gets to go home soon and take care of it soon.
It's 15 days.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:12 AM
k6750gsxr

F cliff notes this thread is a freaking novel. GL to op getting everything taken care of.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:24 AM
spdtckts

Originally Posted by illjim69
I know you aimed this at someone else, but......

You're right, it doesn't say that she picked him up and was only hanging out with him. Still doesn't explain why she didn't put the keys in her purse OR have her friends pick her up OR take a cab since she was going to a bar.

That is only according to her. Something tells me that she let him.

Information on what?

It's 15 days.

information on anything. im a cornicopia of knowledge you could say.
our wlc is still a 30 day course here. once a year they offer a 15 day class. i missed it due to block leave.

all other information i was going off what he said. i agree she could have put them in her purse. however when my wife and i go out she leaves the purse int he car and i carry everything.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:34 AM
jumpin800agl
8 to 11

Friend or no friend he would have his *** whipped when I got home. My wife would probably have already did that for me before I got there so that would have been 2 *** whippings. She would not have drove my car to a bar period in the first place where alcohol MIGHT have even had the smallest chance to come in to play. Good luck getting this straightened out. If you are in Columbus why go to WLC in the NE?
Old 08-02-2009, 01:25 PM
imonlykidden

my wife drives the Z better than me. Since I learned how to drive manual on the Z and she been driving manual since she was young (of driving age). Still, I would not hand of keys to someone else who will be drunk. I might as well hold on to them myself! Goodluck
Old 08-02-2009, 01:51 PM
CancerJCCz

To answer some of the questions. I am in NE becuase Ft. Benning is 4 weeks and NE is a reserve course for 2. 2 better than 4 for me! Haha although at least I would be home for this craziness now. To the others who have worried about the g/f it was a group of mutual friends (guys and girls alike) and they where simply at BWW for dinner and a couple beers. Not out on the town and she was not "out" with just Trenton he merely lives at our apt. complex and therefore was conveinent to ride with her so he could drink! Ya I know big WTF!

I will agree with others on some "iffiness" on the purse and keys thing. But whatever that doesn't change the fact he took the car drunk and wrecked it. BTW a closer guy friend told me the same story. So nevertheless he is in the wrong however he aquired my keys.

I totally trust Ashley whom I live with (No she is not an 18 year old go to the movies on friday g/f) so I am perfectly fine with her going out to the bar with friends and having a good time.

To binder we don't either I am tethering on my laptop with my iphone to post this stuff. It is easy cheesy and is just ghey being away from home. Where is the bar at? Anyhow sorry I cann't comment more on your guys opinions I am on limited time now and will get in trouble if caught during the duty day.

Oh and back to my actual wrecked car! He DID get a DUI. Think that will help?
Old 08-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Greddytwin350Z

First of all thank you for serving our country! Dude, I feel bad for your situation. Your G/f going out with friends isnt that big of a deal. But to take your pride and joy to a bar! Then to give the keys to another person! I totally blame her. She shouldnt take your car out at all if your not with her. Especially to a bar where we know she is atleast going to have 1 drink. If she only ways 100lbs thats all it takes for DUI! Lets face it our cars beg for cops to pull us over. Second the mutual friend isnt a friend if he would touch your car without YOUR permission. I hope it all works out for you.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Bumble Z

all i got in this world is my ***** n my car n i dont break em for no one...kill that *****
Old 08-02-2009, 03:29 PM
CancerJCCz

Originally Posted by russ713
Damn, best of luck with the insurance deal. You should be okay as far as getting reimbursed, but I just hope they don't give you a hard time for covering all your aftermarket items.
Ya not sure how that works? Probably be eating those items. If I was home I could atleast pull the ish off before they take it.

Originally Posted by davidv
Trenton is a drifter. Tried his new techniques with a car that does not belong to him.
davidv you always make me laugh even at the worst times!

well first of all congrats on the promotion and good luck with wlc. hope you make commandant.

second if you trust your girl dont listen to these guys. my wife drove my Z the whole time i was in iraq. and note for the other guys who say things and might not know the military life, or had a bad experiance. just cuz you are gone for a while doesnt mean your GF/wife has to stay in the house and be a recluse.

lastly sorry about your car, hope he takes it like a gentleman and realizes its his fault and he owes you.
Probably will there are some real high speeds here!
And yes I do trust her I suppose I just didn't ellaborate on the situation enough in the original post.

Originally Posted by pangoman
Dude, re-read the original post...

some dude is actually "mutual friend."

letting other dudes use our car to go on a drunken ride to get some condoms...err cigs.
is actually "After she parked away from the bar as taught, she (being pocket less in a skirt), handed the keys to our mutual friend to HOLD." and "He was an UN AUTHORIZED driver of the vehicle."

Finally...Man up? The OP is in the military...how much more manning up is that?
Thanks and this "mutual friend" is more of a mutual acquaintance anyhow its not like we are best friends. Only hung out a handful of times so his conduct is especially f#$ked up!

Originally Posted by *ICE*
Your wife doesn't carry a purse? Most women do and that is always the place they put their keys in when they dont have pockets.

Maybe she was expecting your "mutual friend" to pick up the tab???!?!??!
I'm sure the key story has a little sugar coating on it. Nevertheless that doesn't change the root issue.

Originally Posted by binder
that sucks

on another note, how do you like Camp Ashland?

I was Honor Grad of my class in 2006. We weren't allowed use of computers then though .

It sucks having that bar right there and not being able to drink until the last day too doesn't it? Stupid weapons
It is cake and I'm shooting for the same! We are allowed to drink until tommorow (weapons issue) but I am not because its a 2 beer max.

Originally Posted by illjim69
I think there is more to this story than this chick is telling you OP, the more I think about it, the more it smells like BS. I bet my next paycheck that he asked for the keys to go get his smokes (or whatever) and she let him drive it and made up the story to try and cover her tracks.

BTW - OP, why are you doing WLC up in NE? They don't offer it at Benning?
Ya there probably is but her and the other good friend both state he just went MIA. And I'm in NE because I don't want to go for a month @ Ft. Benning! haha

Originally Posted by Phreakdout
This guys is deployed away from home. Just lost his car. Now he has to listen to everyone's advice on how he should handle his girlfriend. Then you tell him to man up.

You guys are brutal. WTF is he going to do while he's deployed? Personally I would have put the car in storage. But you can't do the same to the G/F. CancerJCCz, sorry to hear about your troubles. Don't let it get you down. The car can be replaced. Even the G/F can be replaced. LOL. Keep things calm. Get the settlement check from this guy and then you can decide how you want to handle things. Fly off the bat now and you may get nothing and run off the lady.
Thank you for the kind words but I'll be back on the 16th.

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Yes you can.

Old 08-02-2009, 03:41 PM
matix101vz

i would beat the fck out of that guy
Old 08-02-2009, 04:48 PM
binder

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

the bar is right behind the main classroom building. It's beside the PX.

2 beer max?!? wow, they definitely didn't have that when i was there. We drank the first couple of days until weapons then couldn't until the last day when we turned weapons in. That last night there we drank the bar dry. It was crazy.

If you keep your head to it you should have no problems. Don't fail land nav or your leadership eval and you'll be ok. Most people don't take the classroom stuff serious and made silly mistakes. If you study you can easily get a 95% or higher which will get you honor grad.

I'm not sure about right now, but when i was there in november it got REAL cold at night. We had the pot belly stoves and someone caught their GP small on fire. hilarious **** (since nobody was injured).
Old 08-02-2009, 05:12 PM
CancerJCCz

the bar is right behind the main classroom building. It's beside the PX.

2 beer max?!? wow, they definitely didn't have that when i was there. We drank the first couple of days until weapons then couldn't until the last day when we turned weapons in. That last night there we drank the bar dry. It was crazy.

If you keep your head to it you should have no problems. Don't fail land nav or your leadership eval and you'll be ok. Most people don't take the classroom stuff serious and made silly mistakes. If you study you can easily get a 95% or higher which will get you honor grad.

I'm not sure about right now, but when i was there in november it got REAL cold at night. We had the pot belly stoves and someone caught their GP small on fire. hilarious **** (since nobody was injured).
Ya sounds like ALOT has changed in that short while. The barracks are now up on stilts to deal with the flooding. The bar you speak of is no more. I'm sure I will be straight as most of these people are idiots so with little effort I will stand out. They are all talking about running like a 16 minute 2 mile and I'm lol'ing inside myself (I ran 13:30 last record PT test). I just re-read my post and realize I sound like an arrogant dick but guess what thats me! Haha Well I am hitting the gym for a bit and then the rack! F#ck the classroom puts me straight to sleep!
Old 08-02-2009, 06:01 PM
binder

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by CancerJCCz
Ya sounds like ALOT has changed in that short while. The barracks are now up on stilts to deal with the flooding. The bar you speak of is no more. I'm sure I will be straight as most of these people are idiots so with little effort I will stand out. They are all talking about running like a 16 minute 2 mile and I'm lol'ing inside myself (I ran 13:30 last record PT test). I just re-read my post and realize I sound like an arrogant dick but guess what thats me! Haha Well I am hitting the gym for a bit and then the rack! F#ck the classroom puts me straight to sleep!
ya, we had the barracks up on stilts. They were pretty new when i was there.

we did not, however, have a gym. We had a workout area, but no gym equipment or anything like that.

ya, you won't get knocked too bad for PT. Basically if you pass land nav, pt, pt instruction, and your field leadership test on the first time go then you can get honor grad IF your grades on tests are good.

I didn't do awsome but i got a first time go on everything and then i rocked the tests. like i stated, most people blow off the tests so that's where they get hit the hardest when it comes down to honor grad.
Old 08-02-2009, 06:19 PM
CancerJCCz

ya, we had the barracks up on stilts. They were pretty new when i was there.

we did not, however, have a gym. We had a workout area, but no gym equipment or anything like that.

ya, you won't get knocked too bad for PT. Basically if you pass land nav, pt, pt instruction, and your field leadership test on the first time go then you can get honor grad IF your grades on tests are good.

I didn't do awsome but i got a first time go on everything and then i rocked the tests. like i stated, most people blow off the tests so that's where they get hit the hardest when it comes down to honor grad.
Thanks for the info brother I will keep it in mind.
Old 08-02-2009, 06:21 PM
fiveninerzero

poor shines
Old 08-02-2009, 07:04 PM
bluelineshooter

Kill Trenton
Old 08-02-2009, 07:34 PM
DanielW
Banned

dude who is this trenton guy? things don't sound right... hate to tell you but I would want someone to point that out to me. For her to even think about giving your keys to another man is outrageous. And at a BAR? And as stated previously it sounds like she probably let him drive it. Hope it works out for the best and hope trenton wasn't doin any funny business with your girl
Old 08-02-2009, 10:03 PM
spdtckts

Originally Posted by TheBestThereIs
Just to clear things up, i never told OP to man up. Only the first part of my comment was towards him. Everything else was towards this moron spdtkts.

Now for what i've bolded. Have you ever been with a woman that didn't cheat on you? You come off like the kinda guy women take advantage of. If a woman is really into you she doesn't need to go out with male friends out to bars.

A question for you. Have you ever satisfied a woman?

You can give advice your own way and I will give mine.

As for OP. I wish you the best. Don't trust women. As for what Hrae said throw them into deep wells.
and you sound liek the kind of guy that takes advantage of a woman and controlls her every life choice. i could also say you sound like the kind of guy that likes to take it form behind. but that wouldnt be very respectful would it? so im stopping here. i will be the bigger man in this case and in life and step out of this. good night.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

please teach your woman some common sense if you stay with her. : )

Quick Reply: Destoyed Z...with a horrible twist.