Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

I am not proud of what I did...

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2003, 09:06 AM
RedHerring2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am not proud of what I did...

I just lost it. My wife and I went to this hotdog place after her ultrasound ( we are having twins ). We parked away from everyone else and this b i t c h parks right next to me, throws open her door and it bounces off my wheelwell leaving a noticable ding.

I confront her, and she says "No I didn't." I said "Yes you did you stupid lying b i t c h I was 15 feet from you and I SAW YOU DO IT".

Well, I know that the ding is minor, no paint damage and could be gotten out easily but...

Learning from others experience on this board I decided not to try to make her take responsibility for it or even draw attention to myself after the initial confrontation. I will just pay to get the dent fixed.

I decided to remove this paragraph about what I did to her minivan, because it could come around to bite me. Just rest assured that I got payback tenfold when I vented my rage and I am sure that she got the message.

My wife ( was in her separate car ) stayed around to watch the show after I left the parking lot. Again, I dare not say more.

Moral: Most people are lying cretinous bags of excrement. Make them pay for it at every opportunity.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:14 AM
Reb1281

Shallow ******** and bitches have no conscience. In their mind everything THEY say or do is right(even if it's messed up, like what this ***** did to your wheelwell), and everything YOU say or do is wrong. Anyway, I hope everything goes well from now on with the car. Take care.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:17 AM
jj1814

TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO HER VAN!!!!!

*i dont not like being confrontational, but I love to see others 'get it' LoL This is why I like watching Cheaters *
Old 10-09-2003, 09:22 AM
RedHerring2

What got to me was that nothing short of raring back and slapping the hell out of her would have made that moron even pay attention to me or what I was saying. She was desperately trying to ignore me in the hopes that I would go away.

If she had just agreed that she hit my car and paid for the dent wizard removal, she would have gotten off easily.

But no.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:25 AM
Azn03Z

lol...

ignorance...

gotta luv people like that

you shoulda gave it to her...but than again...your wife was their watchin you..

deserved that back hand
Old 10-09-2003, 09:25 AM
RedHerring2

She is going to need a 55 gallon drum of bondo.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:31 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

You've got my support. Unfortunately (if you did what I think you did) she won't care so much as she probably didn't like or care about her minivan as much as you do your Z (or else that door incident wouldn't have happened).
Old 10-09-2003, 09:33 AM
hokiemax

i hope you slashed her tires. that way it'll cost her some $$ to get new tires.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:39 AM
iris

I just can't understand how people can deny shlt even after you open their door and prove that the dent matches the location, etc. of their door!

Don't they have a conscience??

What's to prevent me, if I'm having some road range, from throwing let's say a bottle of water at the guy who just cut me off? He'll say I did it, I'll deny it, then I win b/c it's word against word? So lame!
Old 10-09-2003, 09:45 AM
NeoZ

Some people just have not respect of the personal property of others. They will lie about what they did right to your face. I would have done the same thing.
Old 10-09-2003, 10:07 AM
mxpx_8

ahhhh! ! ! I want to know what you did! So I if forced I can use the same thing one day. Is it better than the person who put shopping carts and a dead bird all over someones car?
Old 10-09-2003, 10:11 AM
mashoutposse

Red Herring: You got PM.
Old 10-09-2003, 10:18 AM
jj1814

bondo... hmmmm
Old 10-09-2003, 10:19 AM
failsafe
....for your health

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by nissan350z
TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO HER VAN!!!!!

*i dont not like being confrontational, but I love to see others 'get it' LoL This is why I like watching Cheaters *
Cheaters rocks! I love that show.
Also curious how you handled the situation.
Old 10-09-2003, 10:23 AM
peptidbond

It is all a matter of personal responsibility. When I make a mistake a work, I say "I am sorry, I messed up". I don't say "but the server crashed, the network guy wasn't here,....". My fault or not, I am the leader and I have to take the responsibility.

Now, most people don't understand this. It is all excuses. If you mess up and fess up, most people will simply say "be careful and thank you for being honest". I am sure you would have done the same, maybe with a request that she care for the damage.

She learned her lesson about responsibility. If she is not responsible for your car, then you are not for hers (which I sure is trashed).
Old 10-09-2003, 10:33 AM
zlove

Ok first of all, I would be totally pissed if that situtation had happened to me.

(I almost killed my girlfriend's cat when it decided to climb up my hood and slide down the back window)

BUT....isn't what you did being hypocritical? I mean saying that she had no respect for other people's property.....THEN purposefully going and doing much worse to her van than what she did to your Z on accident???

Again, I am not trying to say that what you did is wrong (I would probably do the EXACT same thing if it happened to me).

I don't know....after reading many Z defense stories (I really liked the one with the dead bird in the glovebox) this occured to me. But anyway, keep them coming!!!
Old 10-09-2003, 10:49 AM
Wedge

Default Be careful of people in mini vans

A few years ago some friends and I stopped at a convenience store to pick up some refreshments on the way to a Super Bowl party.

We were in one of the guys new car and we began to get out of the car when a van pulled up very close beside us. The person in the van swung his oversized door open only to have it hit hard into my friend's new car leaving a sizable ding.

As you would expect, an argument ensued. Then a fight broke out between the guys in the van and the guys in the car.

The driver of the van and the driver of the car were really going at it. The van driver was losing so he went to his van and snapped off his long metal antenna. He began using it as a whip and was severly beating the car driver with it. It was leaving long open cuts and blood was everywhere.

Someone from the store said that you better stop this because the police had been called.

Our friend was bleeding so badly from the antenna beating, that we drove him to the emergency room. The doctors took him into the treatment room.............and one of the doctors came out with a somber look on his face.

He told us that our friend had died............

"Died??" we asked in unison.............."Yes, said the doctor.......I am sorry but he died"

"What did he die of?", we asked.....

The doctor replied that he had died of a "Van Arial Disease"

GOTCHA!
Old 10-09-2003, 10:53 AM
RedHerring2

Originally posted by zlove

BUT....isn't what you did being hypocritical? I mean saying that she had no respect for other people's property.....THEN purposefully going and doing much worse to her van than what she did to your Z on accident???
Yes, in many ways it is much much worse because I formulated a plan, tested feasibility, looked around to make sure that noone was looking, and then executed.

I broke the social compact.

I don't feel good about it. I am not proud of it. Someday she might do this to someone who will rearrange her face and maybe I did her a service by reminding her that at any time, any of us can choose to step outside the law to get a little justice. Call it tough love.
Old 10-09-2003, 11:02 AM
RedHerring2

Default "Van Arial Disease" ????

God, I am speechless. Thats possibly the worst joke I have ever heard.
Old 10-09-2003, 11:17 AM
RedHerring2

The paintless dent removal guy here at the dealership was able to work it out about 99.9% If you know where it was you can still see a slight irregularity from extreme angles, but a little more zaino and it will probably be ok.

It cost $150.00, but this guy is an ace. He is a traveling dent puller, every dealership around here uses him. Even though it was through two layers of steel sandwiched together he was able to heat it and push it out.

I gave him a $50 tip to get some fine single malt whiskey for himself. or 4 cases of bud. or a half ounce. or a hooker.

Quick Reply: I am not proud of what I did...