Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Does anyone know www.350zmotorsports.com??

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010 | 03:50 AM
Armed Ferret

They must have seen the missed his order and accidentally the whole thing.....

In all seriousness OP, sorry to hear of your woes. Hope it all gets sorted.
Old 06-28-2010 | 06:01 PM
RedlineAZ

Originally Posted by MaelstrØm
LOL. When are people going to learn? This stuff is excuses - I would never do business with a company that doesn't answer their phone. I don't care what their excuse is. Until you get a call from them directly (not a second-hand message through someone on this forum), consider the order unfulfilled.

Now, here is what I uncovered from a bit of Google searching... there are several other complaints about 350zmotorsports, and some interesting threads. For example:
http://www.azdriven.com/forums/showt...rsports&p=6562

And more complaints:
https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-n...torsports.html

I doubt the moderators will let this thread remain for any period of time, but who knows.
Look bro, I'm not defending them or anything. I have ordered a set of new wheels from them before and they came in a timely manor exactly as I ordered them. I'm not in any way associated with them, but I went out of my way to contact them to help OP out. Don't shoot the messenger bro, I can only relay what I was told.
Old 06-28-2010 | 08:09 PM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by RedlineAZ
Your radiator is ordered, and you will be receiving a tracking number shortly. They lost their receptionist and were crazy backed up. Sorry for the inconvenience man, I hope this helps answer your question as to whats going on.
I heard that excuse last summer when i ordered from him.

Call your credit card and get your money back. DO NOT LET IT GO OVER 30 DAYS.

I was at the point i was about to attend an AZ Drift event and take a sledge to his car.
Old 06-28-2010 | 08:24 PM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic
Premier Member

damn^^^pics of 350zmotorsports car??? any updates on this matter from OP?
Old 06-28-2010 | 09:23 PM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by viva la spam
damn^^^pics of 350zmotorsports car??? any updates on this matter from OP?
Its on his website, facebook and myspace. You can also look around for pics at the AZ drift website and local Z owners group.
Old 06-29-2010 | 12:29 AM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic
Premier Member

not bad, they play off that stillen bodykit well. I saw the video, if you notice behind the brunette there is a black 350z doin donuts. lol

radiators for 149+, wut!!!! No wonder the OP odered from them
Old 07-07-2010 | 10:26 PM
sch4400

I had a e-mail from him 11 days ago(06/26).
He said, "Sorry Jay...The mishimoto is en route to my shop, we will ship it and give you tracking #'s as sonn as it arrives. Sorry for the delay, one of our crew was hospitalized.
Thanks,
Rich Spohr"
but I don't get the item, and also send to him another mail 2days ago, but no answer, no take a phone...
Old 07-08-2010 | 03:55 PM
MaelstrØm

The VISA rules state that a vendor must ship an item if they bill your card. They are allowed to put in a hold, but may not charge you until they ship. If he admits that they have not shipped, but that he has billed you, then he could lose his VISA account and potentially face other legal sanctions.

Billed for Merchandise You Never Received? Here's What To Do
You found the perfect set of linens in a mail order catalog. You call to place your order and charge it to your credit card. You're told that your linens should arrive in two weeks. Two weeks go by, then three and four, and still no linens. What you do get is your credit card bill with a charge from the catalog company.

So, just what do you do when you get a credit card bill but no merchandise? Get frustrated, to be sure.

But the error can be corrected. The Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA) and the Mail or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule offer protections and procedures for consumers so they don't have to pay for merchandise they ordered but never received.

In addition, many credit card issuers have policies against merchants charging a credit card account before shipment. If you think a merchant charged your account prematurely, report it to the credit card issuer. Otherwise, the credit card issuer has no way to know that the merchant is not complying with its policies.

The Fair Credit Billing Act
To dispute a billing error on your credit card, you must:

Write to the credit card issuer at the address for "billing inquiries," not the address for sending your payments (the address for billing inquiries is often found on the back of your most recent monthly statement); include your name, address, account number and a description of the billing error. A sample letter is included on page 3.
Send your letter so that it reaches the credit card issuer within 60 days after the first bill containing the error was mailed to you.
Send your letter by certified mail, return receipt requested, so you have proof of what the credit card issuer received. Include copies (not originals) of sales slips or other documents that support your position. Keep a copy of your dispute letter.
It is important to send the letter to the correct company. In the case of Visa and MasterCard, you should send it to the bank that issued the card.
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/cons...dit/cre28.shtm
Old 07-09-2010 | 06:33 AM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by MaelstrØm
The VISA rules state that a vendor must ship an item if they bill your card. They are allowed to put in a hold, but may not charge you until they ship. If he admits that they have not shipped, but that he has billed you, then he could lose his VISA account and potentially face other legal sanctions.

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/cons...dit/cre28.shtm
He definately bills right away, i ordered an APS oil pan. You can't even get one in the states anymore, i was billed for it next day. He kept telling me its on its way from austrilia.
Old 07-21-2010 | 08:59 PM
sch4400

I got a refund from bank.
I never buy anything from them.
I never seen like this service before. It's really fxxx.
Old 07-22-2010 | 06:34 AM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic
Premier Member

blacklist???