Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Does owning a Z turn you into a douche??

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Dr. Venture

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 35oZephyR
G's are for guidos!
lol. I do however see a lot of African Americans driving G's more so then the guidos do in my area.

Last edited by Dr. Venture; 10-12-2010 at 11:24 AM.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:38 AM
fat3oy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nathanwl2004
so true, I live in north charlotte towards harris BLVD, and it seems like the closer you get towards lake norman, the douchier the Z drivers get (besides a couple of the guys on the forums of course.)

if you ever see a really loud PPW z it's probably me so give the old
Hell yah man. I live in mooresville actly. SO many douches up this way. If you see a PPW on rpf1s/black i'll def give props.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:49 PM
Romanteni

Originally Posted by sir captian
I'm a 40 year old black male Z owner.I live in the DC metro area which has a very diverse group of 350 Z owners and this is what I experience-White,black and latino Z owners always give some type of head nod or light flicker.Asian,middle eastern and females of any race almost never.Therefore the last group I mentioned I dont even bother too acknowledge anymore.I'm not trying to make a race issue out of this its just something I have noticed in the three years of owning my Z.
I somewhat agree, black guys are usually pretty cool,along with a few other foreigners. Unless they from a rich family and got Z as their 16th bday present.

I'm europian myself, and even back in europe, you notice certain groups of ppl have attitude issues. I think its mainly depending on your background and how the person is raised. Lots of asian kids have rich parents, who spoil them and they think they're the **** (but then again there's some really cool ones as well). I lived in Chicago area for about 3 years, and I had a G37 and an M3 there, and I g2 tell you, the middle eastern guys were the worst fking conceited mother f*ers ever. I think driving by those gas stations and seeing those gas prices gave them like a self confidence boost or something.

to the jeep wrangler remark= im sick of f*cking rednecks on their old *** ford f150s with **** load of rust trying to race... I mean YEAH your engine is fking load and sounds like ****, but its just REALLY annoying. Prob one of biggest things that pisses me off.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:20 PM
rajan06

Originally Posted by Romanteni
I somewhat agree, black guys are usually pretty cool,along with a few other foreigners. Unless they from a rich family and got Z as their 16th bday present.

I'm europian myself, and even back in europe, you notice certain groups of ppl have attitude issues. I think its mainly depending on your background and how the person is raised. Lots of asian kids have rich parents, who spoil them and they think they're the **** (but then again there's some really cool ones as well). I lived in Chicago area for about 3 years, and I had a G37 and an M3 there, and I g2 tell you, the middle eastern guys were the worst fking conceited mother f*ers ever. I think driving by those gas stations and seeing those gas prices gave them like a self confidence boost or something.

to the jeep wrangler remark= im sick of f*cking rednecks on their old *** ford f150s with **** load of rust trying to race... I mean YEAH your engine is fking load and sounds like ****, but its just REALLY annoying. Prob one of biggest things that pisses me off.

I really enjoyed reading this. Yeah, have noticed something similar.
Bunch of losers !

Last edited by rajan06; 10-12-2010 at 07:21 PM. Reason: .
Old 10-12-2010, 07:28 PM
BonesZ33

more and more idiots are able to afford Z's... i useto wave all the time, but less people resond so i kinda stopped.. but ill always return one.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:55 AM
Romanteni

Originally Posted by BonesZ33
more and more idiots are able to afford Z's... i useto wave all the time, but less people resond so i kinda stopped.. but ill always return one.
I try to at least look who's inside,. If they're scraping their sunvisor with their nose, I pretend to not even look.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:14 AM
Dr. Venture

A douche bag could be anyone. Just so happens that more of them buy Z's.

edit: I took out that vette comment.

Last edited by Dr. Venture; 10-13-2010 at 09:05 AM.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:35 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

^ I know this is going to sound bad...in my experience I've found it to be true and their have have exceptions but I feel that some Vette owners are the same way.

***Disclaimer***

If you read this comment and you own/ed a Vette but are not a Douchousmaximus... then disregard. I know alot of guys in S.Florida can vouch for such an ignorant statement.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:11 AM
JasonZ-YA
350Z-holic

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

"Does owning a Z turn you into a douche??"

OP, YES, All of them are the ex-honda owners that experience the sudden growth between their legs that RWD gives them......naturally they are all Douches....

-J
Old 10-13-2010, 08:57 AM
kajuraelai

I wave all the time , but the problem is most people that drive Zr's are retired or in the "older" crowd especially when the Zr first came out!...
Old 10-13-2010, 09:05 AM
Dr. Venture

most of them are on this forum!...........LOL!
Old 10-13-2010, 09:33 AM
sssmasss

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fat3oy
Just wondering. Maybe I'm too sensitive. I like Z's all of em. And when I see a Z on the road I wave or toss up a thumbs up, you know something.

For the most part, if its like a non tuner, like a family car, or a lady driver, they wave back, or give a thumbs up. We recognize how awesome our cars are and share a little something. Its special

BUT! If you are a tuner, even if its rice, you know stickers, stick on vents, zero offsets, you are a total douche. They dont wave back, they intentionally roll there eyes or something crazy to say "hey, i have a z and am better than you, even tho you have a z too."

I dont get it. I love the tuner culture, even lame cars that try. If I see a honda with the sterotypical mismatched body parts, flat black and dirty orange in color. I still say hey, me and that dude have something in common, we love our cars, respect! And I normally get respect back.

Z tuners for the most part are just dicks... Am I the only one who thinks this? What the hell causes this???

For example, yesterday driving home for work, I see a PPW on black with good offsets, kinda looked like mine. I was like "oh sweet" I pulled right next to me at a light. I waved, gave the thumbs up, had my windows down and said sweet Z man. He looked at me like i was retarded or something, and when the light turned he had to 'fast and furious' me all the while blowing oil all over the damn street. TOTAL DOUCHE!!!!

Wheres the love from all the Z owners????
sorry.. i think that was me.. hahaha but no...

it happened to me all the time too.. when i saw a Z i want to say hi but majority of them were like the ****? u know what i mean..
Old 10-13-2010, 09:41 AM
sssmasss

it seems like many Z owners here are nice but i think when you guys see each other on the street u probably will not give anyone a thumb..

unlike me... when i see a Z i always give them the finger!!! ahhaahha ahahahahaha

anyways.. i think it is hwo people are.. if u live in a less crowded city people are nicer.. i used to live in Oklahoma and people are generally nice. when i moved to california people are very cocky..
Old 10-13-2010, 09:48 AM
sssmasss

Originally Posted by Romanteni

ahhahah I am asian!! i think the reason why asian dont wave back at u because they are afraid of you. havent you heard that a true Asian are taught to be afraid of blac? i dont know but that is what my uncles told me.. always related rich Black with mobs and poor black with criminals!

I myself do not think like that but i think lots of Asian are thinking like that..

And damn Middle Easterner!! <<<<that is all i want to say
Old 10-13-2010, 10:12 AM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ lol, dude only foreign Asians think like that. The rest of us don't care.

And there are asians from Oklahoma in San Diego??? You must be Viet.

btw- I just realized, I have never waved or acknowledged a Z roadster. It's almost like they have a different car.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:00 AM
Dr. Venture

Originally Posted by sssmasss
ahhahah I am asian!! i think the reason why asian dont wave back at u because they are afraid of you. havent you heard that a true Asian are taught to be afraid of blac? i dont know but that is what my uncles told me.. always related rich Black with mobs and poor black with criminals!

I myself do not think like that but i think lots of Asian are thinking like that..

And damn Middle Easterner!! <<<<that is all i want to say
Its because of all them Jet Lee Movies.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:19 AM
LollerShakes

Originally Posted by JasonZ-YA
"Does owning a Z turn you into a douche??"

OP, YES, All of them are the ex-honda owners that experience the sudden growth between their legs that RWD gives them......naturally they are all Douches....

-J
Old 10-13-2010, 11:45 AM
ZS14RR

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I just give a little nod and they nod back.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Goo$e
Banned

"Does owning a Z turn you into a douche?"

Not really, it turns you into a care bear...

Old 10-13-2010, 11:57 AM
Dr. Venture

well then i've been getting that "care bear stare" a lot.

Quick Reply: Does owning a Z turn you into a douche??