Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 06:06 PM
tobyluvr2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
For those times, there's Astroglide.
LOL! Good one
Old 07-19-2009, 06:08 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by tobyluvr2000
LOL! Good one
I'm also fairly good at loosening up some doodie holes.

PM me if you need help in that area.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:08 PM
tobyluvr2000

I am aware this is off-topic... :/ but how do I put a custom avatar for my posts? I can't figure out how to put a picture of my own car instead of the generic Z ones. Help please?
Old 07-19-2009, 06:13 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

I am aware this is off-topic... :/ but how do I put a custom avatar for my posts? I can't figure out how to put a picture of my own car instead of the generic Z ones. Help please?
LulZ

got to buy a premier membership.

See y'all later... nuke plant duty calls...
Old 07-19-2009, 06:24 PM
tobyluvr2000

LulZ

got to buy a premier membership.

See y'all later... nuke plant duty calls...
Whoops! Told ya I'd be good for a few LulZ... Thanks for the info.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:38 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Home from the nuke plant... won a round of trivia at Wild Wings, pounded two tall Guinness Draught's, now at home with a keg of Yuengling, ma bro and ma lady.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:00 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

^^^

Life sounds good man...
Old 07-19-2009, 10:20 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by KingBaby
^^^

Life sounds good man...
The only *** up of the evening was the kitchen closed early. Like an hour early. I'm a regular, show up like clockwork at midnight, get a tall Guinness, eat about 20 wings, order 4 more Guinness then tip well and GTFO before they try to kick me out.

Trivia man made it right with a gift certificate for 25 wings, an appetizer, and a bucket of beer.

Was about to nut up on the slow as bawlz waitress because she gave me some BS excuse they they had to clean the hoods out.

Don't BS me, it was a slow night, kitchen shut down early, I'll understand. You BS me, I get pissed.

*** this isn't the useless thread... lets hear about some teen who doesn't speed, lives on their own, has a degree, pays for all expenses and owns a Z.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:37 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by fowlman01
hraes is gonna try to pork you!!!!!!
U gonna get raped...
Old 07-20-2009, 05:43 AM
VO...
Administrator

Oh man, I LMAO @ the kitty pic...
Old 07-20-2009, 05:54 AM
VO...
Administrator

Okay, I turned 18 a week ago.
Let me know if you need a forum sugar daddy...

VO(offers you his protection)
Old 07-20-2009, 07:22 AM
ZaherRules

Originally Posted by NotdaddysZ
Haha yeah I can see how that would be annoying, but if that's the case, then why do you question the validity of some users means to own a Z in the first place? I don't think anyone asked those questions pertaining to cheap mods in this forum. It just seems to me like some of you guys are going out of your way to insult the young Z owners just because they have what you didn't have when you were our age, regardless to whether they bought the car themselves or their parents bought it for them.
I know this is late, but i COMPLETELY agree with that statement!!! It seems like the more "experienced" guys always pick on the younger peeps like myself because theyre jealous. If they really cared that much, they would try to suggest a solution or something and not act like an . Its the same thing on the EVO and STI forums. For GODS sake, ITS JUST A 4CLY CAR!!! it just depends what you choose to do with it... but anyway, i digress. LoL

Last edited by ZaherRules; 07-20-2009 at 07:23 AM.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:45 AM
JEKL

Originally Posted by ZaherRules
I know this is late, but i COMPLETELY agree with that statement!!! It seems like the more "experienced" guys always pick on the younger peeps like myself because theyre jealous. If they really cared that much, they would try to suggest a solution or something and not act like an . Its the same thing on the EVO and STI forums. For GODS sake, ITS JUST A 4CLY CAR!!! it just depends what you choose to do with it... but anyway, i digress. LoL
What do you drive?
Old 07-20-2009, 08:20 AM
My Revenge

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll give you a hint as to why "experienced" drivers pick on you: It isn't because they are jealous.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:27 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Of course you agree with it. You're in the same boat.

Why do people always insist on "oh the older crowd is just jealous, since they're all so old and never had to chance to own a car like this when they were young."????

First, not everyone here is as old as Fowlman. Second, what car would they have gotten similar to the Z back when they were younger? Third, most older people here can easily afford the car while having a mortgage and taking care of all their bills. What do you have to worry about? Car payment (if that) and what to buy for your little girlfriend's birthday?

It's not just older people hating the younger people. Younger people here hate other younger people. Why do people hate the young kids? It's partly age, but mostly them being irresponsible, cheap, arrogant, and bragging about something they didn't buy. They might as well be bragging about their mom's expensive China collection.

We hate seeing people say,
"I'm 18, and I bought this used car with 80000 miles all by myself!"
"Which CAI gives more power? Is it cheap?"
"Looking for cheap alternative to exhausts. Ebay?"
"Is this xxxxx from ebay good?"
"I'm gonna turbo my car with this turbo kit from ebay and get 600hp. All for $1000."
"Like my brand new Konig or ADR wheels?"
"So I drove my Z to high school today. I got doored because no one knows how to park!!!1!"
"I'm on a $50 budget. How do I lower my car?"
"Parts for this car are so expensive! What are some cheaper sources?"
"Help! Parents are threatening to take my car keys away for not maintaining a 3.0gpa. What is the best way to kill them?"
Old 07-20-2009, 09:45 AM
Legacy406
Premier Member

Received 3,429 Likes on 2,704 Posts

lol
Old 07-20-2009, 10:42 AM
tobyluvr2000

I'm pretty sure they don't do it because they're jealous. They have Z's themselves. Why would they be jealous of us? I'm a teenager, so I can't say I know what they think of us. But I'm pretty sure they don't like us because they think we're spoiled and can't handle a car with this much power. Which...face it...most of the time it's true. And from the posts I've seen written by the younger people on this forum, most of them try to act like they're completely independent and bought the car with their own money and are fully self-sufficient, blah blah blah. And I just don't buy that. But whatever...

And considering we're posting on a "Why seventeen year olds shouldn't be driving Zs" thread...well face it Zaher, we're gonna get picked on.

Side note... LOL at the icon being a butt. I thought it was a pair of ****.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:46 AM
Boogshag

so, spork, its me and my girl's 4 month anniversary today...got any ideas on what I should get her?
Old 07-20-2009, 10:49 AM
tobyluvr2000

Originally Posted by Spork
Of course you agree with it. You're in the same boat.

Why do people always insist on "oh the older crowd is just jealous, since they're all so old and never had to chance to own a car like this when they were young."????

First, not everyone here is as old as Fowlman. Second, what car would they have gotten similar to the Z back when they were younger? Third, most older people here can easily afford the car while having a mortgage and taking care of all their bills. What do you have to worry about? Car payment (if that) and what to buy for your little girlfriend's birthday?

It's not just older people hating the younger people. Younger people here hate other younger people. Why do people hate the young kids? It's partly age, but mostly them being irresponsible, cheap, arrogant, and bragging about something they didn't buy. They might as well be bragging about their mom's expensive China collection.

We hate seeing people say,
"I'm 18, and I bought this used car with 80000 miles all by myself!"
"Which CAI gives more power? Is it cheap?"
"Looking for cheap alternative to exhausts. Ebay?"
"Is this xxxxx from ebay good?"
"I'm gonna turbo my car with this turbo kit from ebay and get 600hp. All for $1000."
"Like my brand new Konig or ADR wheels?"
"So I drove my Z to high school today. I got doored because no one knows how to park!!!1!"
"I'm on a $50 budget. How do I lower my car?"
"Parts for this car are so expensive! What are some cheaper sources?"
"Help! Parents are threatening to take my car keys away for not maintaining a 3.0gpa. What is the best way to kill them?"

Here comes my stupidity again...what's a CAI? .....

Another side note...Ebay's great! Just not for car stuff. Well...actually I did buy a NY Yankee's License plate off there once...uh-oh...
Old 07-20-2009, 10:53 AM
Legacy406
Premier Member

Received 3,429 Likes on 2,704 Posts

I'm pretty sure they don't do it because they're jealous. They have Z's themselves. Why would they be jealous of us? I'm a teenager, so I can't say I know what they think of us. But I'm pretty sure they don't like us because they think we're spoiled and can't handle a car with this much power. Which...face it...most of the time it's true. And from the posts I've seen written by the younger people on this forum, most of them try to act like they're completely independent and bought the car with their own money and are fully self-sufficient, blah blah blah. And I just don't buy that. But whatever...

And considering we're posting on a "Why seventeen year olds shouldn't be driving Zs" thread...well face it Zaher, we're gonna get picked on.

Side note... LOL at the icon being a butt. I thought it was a pair of ****.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...