Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 11:03 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jasabeast
haha your such a high roller throwing down a big 30 dollars or whatever it is hahha... your my hero Spork!!! lol i could careless to be a cool kid with "Premier Member" under my name lol i just love hearing internet thugs talk all this **** online...
Contributions = knowledge, tips, and help.

Not all contributions have to be money. I see you're a very bright person.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:31 AM
USMCkang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

-If you didn't buy your Z in cash, you are broke, period.. an 03-05 Z can be had for 15-20k which is about 300$/6 years in that case you got pounded b/c in a few months you'll owe more on your car then it's worth.. but either way, the Z has become affordable to many college students who work part-time.. 300$/month is not hard and is DEFINITELY not an accomplishment. If you were as 'smart' as you claim you wouldn't waste your time bragging about your present accomplishments, instead you'd be working to improve yourself, which would mean you would think in a more futuristic perspective; meaning you would be willing to drive your piece of $hit 300zx for a few more years to use the money you earn to protect your future(investments); yes your future is an investment retard.. but whatever man, you got so much to prove to people, your even on this forum to change the minds of people like Hraes.. I don't even know what it's like to be your colleague.. always trying to prove yourself with instant gratification.. man you are a tool.

-I'm glad that you realize that your posts are filled with arrogance yet you use this realization as a defense mechanism which is a clear indication that your just as dumb as every kid out there who thinks they've got it all figured out after a few months in their full-time "professional" job. Just because you wear a suit to work and can afford 300$/month payments while living under mom and dad's roof doesn't mean your ballin'.. what do I care though.. go to pretty much 4/5 Nightclubs around here and you'll find a bunch of tools just like you; I call them, 30,000$ millionaires!

- Finally, without even having to type what I said above I can realize how stupid you are because of your frantic attempts to prove yourself on an ONLINE forum to a bunch of "old" people who you claim you care less about. Yet these online tactical complications seem to lead to an emotional flux in you so you have to constantly check back on this thread to respond to everyones bickering.. What you haven't realized is is that the more you respond the more these guys get a laugh out of what you write. C'mon, if you were smart you'd realize that everyone here thinks your a tool and there's nothing you say or do that can change that. So why do you keep coming back? Oh, I forgot, your a successful real estate agent with a bright future! Either way, you've got a long way to go kid, I'm pretty sure your lonesome as hell too preoccupied with all this work that you have to purchase expensive things which you think will heighten your social status but in reality your broke as hell and be honest with us and yourself.. Real Estate sucks *** right now military base or not. Most of the Marines I know and Soldier's I've met would rather spend the 1000$/monthly paycheck on cars instead of a house let alone be able to trust a young guy like you with a 100k+ purchase.

PS. You lost.. terribly. You got your face pounded to the ground by this site.. trust me nobody here goes to sleep thinking about this forum as much as you kid. But add this self-deluded accomplishment on your list with your 362 hp ZX

Last edited by USMCkang; 04-14-2009 at 02:34 AM.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:18 AM
jasabeast

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
I've been in several fights but I didn't get my *** kicked all the time.

Speaking of which it seem like kids your age like to make screen names announcing their "manliness" with additions like "beast" and "saurusrex. Overcompensating much?
Coming from a guy with a name of Hraesvelg.. lol and i love how Spork this whole time has continued to ride ur d!ck with these stupid post after everytime you supposely pwn me haha this aint no ps3 game homo... Fighting your little sister doesnt count buddy!!!! so as you always like to say
FAIL
Old 04-14-2009, 04:29 AM
illjim69

Received 545 Likes on 443 Posts

Originally Posted by fowlman01
but do they buy houses? It would seem that they move around a lot.
depends really. a lot of people will retire and buy a house, some buy and then rent it out when they move. i bought a house around the post i am stationed at, but Ft. Drum is a blackhole, i will probably be there for another 10 years, lol.

generally speaking, if you end up at any of the big divisions that deploy a lot, the Army will let you stay there as long as you want to. make sense to buy sometimes, rent is like tossing money in the toilet, especially since landlords rape soldiers on rent.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:54 AM
Spork

Coming from a guy with a name of Hraesvelg.. lol and i love how Spork this whole time has continued to ride ur d!ck with these stupid post after everytime you supposely pwn me haha this aint no ps3 game homo... Fighting your little sister doesnt count buddy!!!! so as you always like to say
FAIL
You can always ride my dick if you want. You seem to mention it quite a bit... hobby?

Old 04-14-2009, 07:40 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by 16withatt
I said that because if i said white hole, I would be reminded of your wife's cameltoe. BTW, how's her cervix doing? After about an hour of constant pummeling, it can't be in too good of a shape don't you think? LOL Translation: I NEVER lose. I'm always on top because I never **** up. Get it straight.
Dad got loud. Had to check him...
Old 04-14-2009, 07:42 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by Valkyrie
I'm always on top, cause I'm the Sh*t, and I don't know what kind of stippers u've been screwing, but if they can only take an hour of cervix pummeling then they either suck or you have a tiny *****. Translation: This is Jeffrey's wife, and I NEVER LOSE.
Hey mama....

VO(loves white hole)
Old 04-14-2009, 07:48 AM
fireballtaft

Just curious, is this how everyone acts at Z meets? The things you're saying to each other online, would you say them to their face? Regardless of age, everyone in this argument is acting the same way and are at the same maturity level, so it seems. I thought this was supposed to be a forum to help each other out with questions and/or concerns. All I see are pages and pages of pointless dribble. Do any of you feel better after all the time you've spent on this thread posting replies within 5 minutes of each other? Can anyone really be "cool" when they're sitting at the computer screen hitting refresh on the web page every 20 seconds waiting for the "enemy" to reply to your latest dig. Just seems like time can be spent doing something productive and actually helping someone in another thread. And on the topic of this thread, I will post my list of cars. I am 23 by the way, which I'm sure some of you will see as a flaw. I have had a job since I was 15. Anyway, here goes.

2002 - 1986 Dodge Raider, This was the hand-me-down vehicle of the family. First it was my parents, then my sister drove her and me to school in it. Then, after she graduated, I drove it until about 6 months before I graduated.
2003 - 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, manual door locks and windows, did have an aftermarket CD player, RS model so no turbo, blah. Paid in cash from money saved and from a couple thousand my grandma left me after she passed away
2005 to present - I graduated high school half a year early in order to get into fire fighting school in January. Was able to get in the program and finish it. After that, went into EMT school and completed that. Got hired at the local Fire Dept. and have been working there for almost 4.5 years. I bought my Z brand new after about 6 months on the job. My Eclipse head gasket was leaking and the brakes needed redoing, thought it was a good time to upgrade. I have owned the Z ever since and love it. Just ordered wheels and tires and can't wait for them to come in. Anyway, that's a little autobiography about me. Hope to see some of you guys at some meets soon. Take care
Old 04-14-2009, 07:51 AM
Spork

I talk plenty of sh*t face-to-face. I don't make an effort to talk to douchebags, though.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:06 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Actually I own a 1996 300zx Twin Turbo 5 sp. That is the most coveted Z car to date, as it's on par with the MK IV Supra, and FD RX-7. Thanks for playing though
Coveted by who? Damn you got a big ego for not having $hit!
Old 04-14-2009, 08:12 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

FAIL
Oh, the beast master speaks!

*Wonders if all 20 year olds write like this?*
Old 04-14-2009, 08:39 AM
Three Fifty Z

My list of cars:

-96 Maxima SE, 5 speed, green.
-02 Malibu LS, it was a failure. It was reliable, but I hated the way that thing felt on the road/everything about it.
-96 Maxima SE, 5 speed, gold.
-and another 96 Maxima SE, 5 speed, also gold. Had around 240k miles on it when I sold it.

Now I have an 07 Z, and a 97 Maxima, auto trans, around 140k miles on it, daily driver.

I guess you could say I'm a Nissan man. I love(d) and all my Maximas, too. But I love my Z the most .
Old 04-14-2009, 09:03 AM
Spork

Actually I own a 1996 300zx Twin Turbo 5 sp. That is the most coveted Z car to date, as it's on par with the MK IV Supra, and FD RX-7. Thanks for playing though
Wait wait wait... you think the 300zx is on the same level at the MKIV Supra and FD3S?

LAWL
Old 04-14-2009, 09:09 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Momma said these were ma magic shoes.

Old 04-14-2009, 09:17 AM
Three Fifty Z

Old 04-14-2009, 10:54 AM
NA350Z

Originally Posted by Three Fifty Z
My list of cars:

-96 Maxima SE, 5 speed, green.
-02 Malibu LS, it was a failure. It was reliable, but I hated the way that thing felt on the road/everything about it.
-96 Maxima SE, 5 speed, gold.
-and another 96 Maxima SE, 5 speed, also gold. Had around 240k miles on it when I sold it.

Now I have an 07 Z, and a 97 Maxima, auto trans, around 140k miles on it, daily driver.

I guess you could say I'm a Nissan man. I love(d) and all my Maximas, too. But I love my Z the most .
Sounds just like me, except my 97 Max has about 200K on it and RUNNING STRONG!!!
Old 04-14-2009, 10:58 AM
jasabeast

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Oh, the beast master speaks!

*Wonders if all 20 year olds write like this?*
How gay are you lol haha
Real good come back
Your what we call a real MUNSON!!!
Old 04-14-2009, 11:00 AM
Spork

How gay are you lol haha
Real good come back
Your what we call a real MUNSON!!!
How gay do you want him to be?
Old 04-14-2009, 11:01 AM
jasabeast

Originally Posted by Spork
You can always ride my dick if you want. You seem to mention it quite a bit... hobby?

Everbody the true Spork has finally come out of the closet...
Old 04-14-2009, 11:05 AM
Spork

Everbody the true Spork has finally come out of the closet...
You talk about other peoples' posts as "weak" and "unoriginal", but you continuously use homosexual references in an attempt to put down people. You're either a hypocrite that can't think of anything fresh, or a closet homosexual trying to play it off onto other people as to not pull attention to yourself.

You tell me.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...