Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 12:09 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thebuffalo11

I know I suck at English, tell me something I don’t know.

I’d like to see any of you challenge me in a calculus, trigonometry, algebra 2 or even business math for all the retards on here who likes to talk trash on the mail man.
Yes you do SUCK at english tell US something we don't know.

Now you challenging us.........oh geez.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:25 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by fury350
why you all bashing on this guy for trying to make it through life?
Originally Posted by TittieZ
Sheer entertainment, that's why
Originally Posted by fury350
thats a little more understandable than 'are you his daddy'? lol
As long as VO is entertained, this is all that matters...
Old 04-19-2010, 01:07 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by vo7848
and Val is easily entertained.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:09 PM
VO...
Administrator

Originally Posted by fowlman01
and Val is easily entertained.
I set my standards low, so I'm never dissatisfied...
Old 04-19-2010, 02:16 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Originally Posted by vo7848
That is why I come back to this forum for the comedy of the NOOBS.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:41 PM
colin8868

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread is funny, I just want to point out (don't flame me for it!) that most days I just read all the new posts and don't really say anything but I have noticed that whenever someone is getting attacked it always seems to be about they're grammer and that they don't deserve the job they have or they suck at life because they can't put a proper sentence together. I just want to point out that I'm sure a lot of people don't give a **** about using proper grammer on a car forum and I'm sure that MOST of them can use proper grammer and spelling if let's say they were doing an essay or something. Does it really matter if the guy spells "bought" like "baught" we still know what he's trying to say don't we?
Old 04-19-2010, 03:59 PM
Divergent13

Originally Posted by colin8868
This thread is funny, I just want to point out (don't flame me for it!) that most days I just read all the new posts and don't really say anything but I have noticed that whenever someone is getting attacked it always seems to be about they're grammer and that they don't deserve the job they have or they suck at life because they can't put a proper sentence together. I just want to point out that I'm sure a lot of people don't give a **** about using proper grammer on a car forum and I'm sure that MOST of them can use proper grammer and spelling if let's say they were doing an essay or something. Does it really matter if the guy spells "bought" like "baught" we still know what he's trying to say don't we?
There is absolutely no excuse to be spelling common words like "bought" incorrectly unless you're 7 or English is your second language. A person's common misuse of "your" vs. "you're" I can forgive, but not the words he misspelled in his post.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Originally Posted by Divergent13
There is absolutely no excuse to be spelling common words like "bought" incorrectly unless you're 7 or English is your second language. A person's common misuse of "your" vs. "you're" I can forgive, but not the words he misspelled in his post.
I highly agree............
Old 04-19-2010, 04:38 PM
JEKL

I have noticed that whenever someone is getting attacked it always seems to be about they're grammer
It's their, not they're.

I just want to point out that I'm sure a lot of people don't give a **** about using proper grammer on a car forum and I'm sure that MOST of them can use proper grammer and spelling if let's say they were doing an essay or something. Does it really matter if the guy spells "bought" like "baught" we still know what he's trying to say don't we?
Well your assumption would be wrong. Intelligence is not something that you cut on and off depending on your medium of communication. If you only exhibit intelligence when you are "doing an essay or something" then you infact are not intelligent. If you are not capable of understanding that who you are here is pretty much who you are in the real world, then maybe that says something about you.

You think that dipshit with the mullet could carry on an intelligent conversation if you were face to face with him? Hell no! I bet he comes across like a retarded farm animal.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:40 PM
1GR8350Z

At least spell "grammar" correctly, please. Why would someone turn off the light bulb, no matter how dim it may be to start with, just because they are on a car forum. There is no excuse for not presenting yourself with more intelligence than a 7 year old. Car forum or not. I would love to see one of these brilliant essays you seem to think these retards, including yourself, could write.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:45 PM
colin8868

Originally Posted by Divergent13
Ya i can see where your coming from but some people just arn't good with grammer, It doesn't mean that he should be treated poorly. He has found a way to obtain a 350z and provide for his family even with his horrible grammer. My dad dropped out in grade 10 and can't spell for ****! He has to ask me how to spell the easiest words for example he spells "does" like "dose" and I can't help but feel bad for him but that doesn't mean he's an idoit, He is one of the smartest people I know when It comes to everything else and he has found away to get everything he has wanted in life and give me and my sister a lot. Having bad grammer doesn't mean your stupid or your a failure and should be made fun of, like this is a car forum, let's talk about car's, not about grammer, that's what school is for, I dont think people come on here to learn how to spell words. When someone spells "bought" like "baught" I know what he means and that's as far as it goes I don't need to call him a stupid **** because of it.

Last edited by colin8868; 04-19-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:57 PM
JEKL

Ya i can see where your coming from but some people just arn't good with grammer, It doesn't mean that he should be treated poorly. He has found a way to obtain a 350z and provide for his family even with his horrible grammer. My dad dropped out in grade 10 and can't spell for ****! He has to ask me how to spell the easiest words for example he spells "does" like "dose" and I can't help but feel bad for him but that doesn't mean he's an idoit, He is one of the smartest people I know when It comes to everything else and he has found away to get everything he has wanted in life and give me and my sister a lot. Having bad grammer doesn't mean your stupid or your a failure and should be made fun of, like this is a car forum, let's talk about car's, not about grammer, that's what school is for, I dont think people come on here to learn how to spell words. When someone spells "bought" like "baught" I know what he means and that's as far as it goes I don't need to call him a stupid **** because of it.
I respect what you are saying, but think about this, look at all the challenges your dad has faced in his life because of his trouble with spelling simple words. You are proud of him for all he has done in life, as you should be, but don't you think he could have done more had he not had limitations with communication?

And besides, it's not like this treatment occurs as much outside of this thread. This thread is here to bust on stupid and/or arrogant kids. Don't come in this thread unless you have your chit together. If all you want to do is talk about cars, that's fine, stay in those threads. You don't have to read many pages here to understand what is going on. If you come in spouting off like a jackass, you will get it with both barrels.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:57 PM
1GR8350Z

Ya i can see where your coming from but some people just arn't good with grammer, It doesn't mean that he should be treated poorly. He has found a way to obtain a 350z and provide for his family even with his horrible grammer. My dad dropped out in grade 10 and can't spell for ****! He has to ask me how to spell the easiest words for example he spells "does" like "dose" and I can't help but feel bad for him but that doesn't mean he's an idoit, He is one of the smartest people I know when It comes to everything else and he has found away to get everything he has wanted in life and give me a
350Z and my sister a lot. Having bad grammer doesn't mean your stupid or your a failure and should be made fun of, like this is a car forum, let's talk about car's, not about grammer, that's what school is for, I dont think people come on here to learn how to spell words. When someone spells "bought" like "baught" I know what he means and that's as far as it goes I don't need to call him a stupid **** because of it.
No one ask for perfection, but to misspell words that a first grader should know is ridiculous. My level of education isn't near as high as some of these guys, but I still make it a point to communicate like my head isn't hollow.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:29 PM
colin8868

ya you guys are right I'm just saying I would never lay into someone because of there spelling imperfections... I guess that's just because I respect my dad so much and I know he has troubles lol.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:53 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by JEKL
It's their, not they're.
I guess you should have completed the lesson for him.

ya you guys are right I'm just saying I would never lay into someone because of there spelling imperfections... I guess that's just because I respect my dad so much and I know he has troubles lol.
It's their, not there.

You should respect your dad, but don't you think he would want better for his son than to have the same struggles in communications that he does. I don't know how old your dad is and he may not have had some of the oppurtunities that he has provided for you. I can respect an older person with poor communication skills before I can a younger one.

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 04-19-2010 at 06:35 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:43 PM
VO...
Administrator

You think that dipshit with the mullet could carry on an intelligent conversation if you were face to face with him? Hell no! I bet he comes across like a retarded farm animal.
I LOLdz at this...
Old 04-19-2010, 10:39 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed 718
That is why I come back to this forum for the comedy of the NOOBS.
yer a fawkin noob
Old 04-19-2010, 10:57 PM
1GR8350Z

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX2SWEYHMK0&feature=fvw
Old 04-19-2010, 11:00 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

I fapped.

P.S. careful vo might give you a warning since this is nsfw.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:05 AM
snowboarder599

Originally Posted by thebuffalo11
Fury350, your cool, thanks.
All the rest can **** off.
The post office exam is based on 3 things,
Math, logistics and memory.
Not English. I know I suck at English, tell me something I don’t know. Yes, I should be good at something I use everyday, but Math you use everyday too.
And im damn good at that, I’d like to see any of you challenge me in a calculus, trigonometry, algebra 2 or even business math for all the retards on here who likes to talk trash on the mail man.

****ing idiots.
How about you go to college, and learn real math? Calculus isn't that advanced bro. I was taking Differential Equations when I was in high school... I know that you think that you are hot ****, but everyone here knows that you aren't...

Don't let me discourage you from continuing to post your ridiculous trash on here, for we all love to read it and make fun of you!

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...