Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 08:29 PM
JEKL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They have some pretty cool emoticons on that site.

I thought Hraes would like this one..

Old 04-29-2010, 09:11 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by Glocken
Well this is going to be my last post for tonight as I have other things to attend to.

Anyway, why would I say those things when they have never happened? I can say I had a gun pointed at my head, and I can say it did scare the **** out of me but I'm not going to start implying things to try and prove anything.

And once again, I am not bragging about anything; and again it was my opinion and I did not intend for this to drag on; but it will as long as you and others like to keep bringing up my first post over and over.

Personally I would rather not discuss so many aspects that I find personal, but since you asked...
As much as I can remember, it pained me to see that ends never met growing up; rent never on time; aunts and uncles chasing my family down for borrowed minimal amounts of money to pay rent; me and my brother attending something like a summer school annually to get free lunch and so we wouldn't waste money while being at home.

But I guess you can get the picture as this is as much as I would like to reveal. Also I never assumed everyone had that silver spoon. It's just my way of saying how the ignorant people probably grew up with it and therefore cannot believe that there are actually people who do the stuff they post. However I'm not saying there aren't any liars as I know there are many.

So I guess you can load up on whatever I just posted
Here's what I get. You had this horrible childhood that you are bitter about and it is just too painful to discuss and you went out selling dope and killing for hire in order to make a better life for yourself. You stockpiled all this money while loaning it to friends and are now going to college to better yourself. I get the story.

So you are saying that anyone that grows up having their needs met are ignorant to what some poor people have to do to make it? Most of the people who work for me have and grew up with little. I have heard many stories and seen many of their hardships. I'm not saying I understand from first hand experience, but what do you want, a pity party? You come on here sounding like you want us to believe you are a Mafia hit-man, then wonder why you get the responses you get? As I have said, I realize you have had to resort to illegal activity to provide a better life for you and your family and I don't expect you to admit you sell dope on the internet. Me personally, I would have left that part out. Thats all I'm saying.

You say that all you wanted to do was offer your opinion. Thats cool, offer your opinion and quit whining about your upbringing and trying to use it to justify illegal activity. The first opinion that you offered is that kid's should not leave home at 18 or what not. I have no problem with that. 18 is still young, but just be real and don't try to convince others that you are accomplishing everything alone.

Hraes is right about the way you come off sounding. My line was exaggerated, but you get the point. You shouldn't alter the way you choose to communicate just to impress a stranger. We don't care about your big words. Look at what we are used to seeing. Go through a few of xlopezx and moncada90's post and you will see what I am talking about. We are happy to see people get "there" and "to" right with a period here and there.

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 04-30-2010 at 12:03 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:46 PM
Dragonbreath

Originally Posted by JEKL

That emoticon is hilarious lol.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:59 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

he is into ATM. That would be him on the left.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:24 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by KBurn
I worked at a restaurant making $18 an hour. I also bought 3 pre-built cars, 73 383 nova, 02 347 stroker foxbody, 00 pre runner built ranger, and parted all the aftermarket parts out. I then returned them to stock and sold them for more than i bought them for. After moving on from all those cars i was left with about 11k in the bank for my down payment.

I like to enjoy myself, i dont spend money on things besides my cars so why do you care? I still make enough to live comfortably and not worry about my bills. I dont have my own place but i live 4 miles away from my college so why not just stay at home.

I paid for my 4x4 suzuki samurai cash and only owe 9k on my Z. In a few years ill have 2 cars paid off, one for the street and one for dirt. Im very happy with my financial decisions. although it has set me back a little bit i enjoy what ive spent my money on.
What did you do at a restaurant to make $18? Sounds a little exaggerated. Do you have any pics of the built fox-body which I assume you mean 92 instead of 02

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 04-30-2010 at 01:47 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:55 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Who knows what will come of it, but...

http://www.soflasportbikes.com/forum...ml#post1097156

LMAO
Old 04-30-2010, 06:07 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Glock is nothing but a troll. Every post now he says he would rather not bring things up and then does exactly that. It is starting to sound like Dr. Phil in here.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:28 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Glock is nothing but a troll. Every post now he says he would rather not bring things up and then does exactly that. It is starting to sound like Dr. Phil in here.

LULZ @ him trying to impress with his "maturity" by attempting to communicate beyond his IQ level.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 04-30-2010 at 09:35 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:00 AM
BloodRedZ

Gay sex.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:05 AM
tobyluvr2000

Wow, this keeps getting better. Great revival of an otherwise dying thread.

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
Something got me thinking here. I will provide the evidence and let everyone else decide for themselves.

Bend over,boy. You're about to wish it was a hot curling iron!!!!

Here we observe them making the same grammatical error that is not very common amongst adults.

Both brag about making 12 an hour, even though they are typed differently

Here we see them both claiming to be in charge of a floor at 19.

This is a long shot, but it sounds to me that he just changed the name of the car and said mom instead of dad in case anyone remembered.

Here we see them insulting poor Hraes in very similar fashion. I don't think Hraes has even mentioned his parties since the time when Lopez was annoying everyone.

Pic of Lopez I found on Myspace that has since been deleted.

Pic of Moncada. Looks like the same guy to me. The sunglasses throw it off a little, but I will let you guys decide. Obviously has has got a new Amuse bumper and some ugly rims.

Pic in Lopez's profile. Look at the car,the eyelids, the tire tracks, and also the clouds and the trees are the same. His others that matched were deleted.

Looks the same to me and there were other pic from this photoshoot on Lopez's profile, but thet are gone now.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/Pictures/engine%20bay%20xl.jpg[/IMG]

Here's a pic off Lopez's Myspace of the engine bay that is identical with the Nismo strut bar and K&N intake, but I cant get it to come up.

Which one should we believe?

Neither one ever capitalizes a sentence but tend to capitalize peoples names.

If anyone agrees with me, I strongly feel this deserves a trip to the ol sandbox.
I love this!

You're correct and wrong at the same time. When I'm trying to conversate with people I thought to be mature I always use "big words". I do this to people in college, at work, and everyone else I find to be mature as I personally don't want to be viewed as a little kid. If I were to speak like an immature child how fast of a pissing contest would this of turned out to been? Yes I don't always talk like this to friends which I've known for many years; however as I started to use my head more, I started to phase out immaturity in speaking and with people who I acquaint myself with. Yes at times I use profanity or say racist or stupid things; but I grew up in the city where everything is multicultural and it isn't easy not picking things up as you age in the same environment your whole life. But are you trying to say you don't have 2 sides to how you speak to certain people? If you believe this you are lying to yourself.

Would you perfer me speaking like an e thug when I'm trying to prove something? Should I belittle myself so I can never progress in life?
When trying to impress people with your above average vocabulary make sure you're using a real word. The word you're searching for is "converse". You impress nobody.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:13 AM
marhot

Originally Posted by tobyluvr2000
This thread will never die.

Remember, somewhere, everyday, some punk is turning 17.

But today's 17 year olds were only 10 when I joined.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:52 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by marhot
This thread will never die.

Remember, somewhere, everyday, some punk is turning 17.

But today's 17 year olds were only 10 when I joined.
That is a very scary thought, but we will have a unlimited supply of entertainment. I now have a wonderful collection of wrecked Z's.....some are quite spectacular. They are much better drivers than us, so their wrecks are much more interesting to look at than our rare fender benders. As an example I have one of a 350Z in a tree...not at the base, but IN THE TREE. How many of you can do that???
Old 04-30-2010, 08:14 AM
Dyce99

What did you do at a restaurant to make $18? Sounds a little exaggerated. Do you have any pics of the built fox-body which I assume you mean 92 instead of 02
Nah, $18 an hour sounds fair, I worked in a restaurant as a waiter while I was in college and on busy nights it wasn't uncommon to pull in $20+ an hour.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:19 AM
BloodRedZ

Originally Posted by fowlman01
That is a very scary thought, but we will have a unlimited supply of entertainment. I now have a wonderful collection of wrecked Z's.....some are quite spectacular. They are much better drivers than us, so their wrecks are much more interesting to look at than our rare fender benders. As an example I have one of a 350Z in a tree...not at the base, but IN THE TREE. How many of you can do that???
Talkin bout fender benders. Some ******* in a POS Audi TT cut me off disgustingly this morning and hit the brakes. If there was anyone behind me I would have definately gotten rear ended... If I wasn't driving my little sister to school I would be in jail right now for curb stomping this ***** on the side of the road.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:29 AM
sharples2

98 Honda Civic (2002 First Car)
01 GSXR-750 (2006 totalled in 09 due to 85 year old guy cutting me off)
03 350Z (06 still have)
95 Jeep Wrangler (10 Winter car)

I got my 350z when I was 19 after I picked up a job working at a Credit Union. I wish I had waited until after I finished college. Owning it has delayed me going back and finishing. If I could go back I would have kept the civic and got a Z after I graduated.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:59 AM
Glocken

Here's what I get. You had this horrible childhood that you are bitter about and it is just too painful to discuss and you went out selling dope and killing for hire in order to make a better life for yourself. You stockpiled all this money while loaning it to friends and are now going to college to better yourself. I get the story.

So you are saying that anyone that grows up having their needs met are ignorant to what some poor people have to do to make it? Most of the people who work for me have and grew up with little. I have heard many stories and seen many of their hardships. I'm not saying I understand from first hand experience, but what do you want, a pity party? You come on here sounding like you want us to believe you are a Mafia hit-man, then wonder why you get the responses you get? As I have said, I realize you have had to resort to illegal activity to provide a better life for you and your family and I don't expect you to admit you sell dope on the internet. Me personally, I would have left that part out. Thats all I'm saying.

You say that all you wanted to do was offer your opinion. Thats cool, offer your opinion and quit whining about your upbringing and trying to use it to justify illegal activity. The first opinion that you offered is that kid's should not leave home at 18 or what not. I have no problem with that. 18 is still young, but just be real and don't try to convince others that you are accomplishing everything alone.

Hraes is right about the way you come off sounding. My line was exaggerated, but you get the point. You shouldn't alter the way you choose to communicate just to impress a stranger. We don't care about your big words. Look at what we are used to seeing. Go through a few of xlopezx and moncada90's post and you will see what I am talking about. We are happy to see people get "there" and "to" right with a period here and there.
I'm not "altering anything" maybe you skimmed over or misread, but I clearly stated that I've had and been phasing out improper speech patterns and words. I am here to impress nobody. If you or the many others feel this way then I wonder how stimulated one gets from something besides "big words" over a thread. And I find it extremely funny my words are considered big; when I have to speak to counselors and professors they throw so many things at me that I have to break down what they are trying to tell me or ask for repeating.

Originally Posted by PerfZ
So, you're back again? And I'm the troll?
If trying to answer other's interest/ questions is trolling then by all means call me a troll.

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0

LULZ @ him trying to impress with his "maturity" by attempting to communicate beyond his IQ level.

Using words like intelligent is hard? I'm sorry but what world do you live in? If I were trying to use high IQ words, I'm pretty sure you would not understand anything especially with statements like that; Secondly why would I use words that I don't even understand, does that make sense to you?

Originally Posted by tobyluvr2000

I love this!

When trying to impress people with your above average vocabulary make sure you're using a real word. The word you're searching for is "converse". You impress nobody.
And conversate isn't a word? Maybe it's considered not a word/ slang to you but go look it up. Conversate is the act of conversing. And again, if using words in a post impresses you; I can't imagine what a female can do to you when they stand near you or guy, however you role.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:13 AM
tobyluvr2000

And conversate isn't a word? Maybe it's considered not a word/ slang to you but go look it up. Conversate is the act of conversing. And again, if using words in a post impresses you; I can't imagine what a female can do to you when they stand near you or guy, however you role.
I am a female. Seeing one does nothing for me. Good try.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:20 AM
Dyce99

Courtesy of Dictionary dot com.

Main Entry: conversate
Part of Speech: v
Definition: to socialize and chat; to converse with another
Etymology: back-formation from conversation
Usage: slang
Old 04-30-2010, 09:26 AM
colin8868

+10000.

Colin, how much do these drivers make? I am going to guess they make decent to the point that they can't go to Burger King and make more. My point is that they have a gravy train job and most of them are not going to jeapordize that.
How many fights have you had to break up? How many times a day do you get to hear complaining about the rate of pay, then have to convince them to go out and give you 100%? How many really good employees do you have to convince not to leave and work at minimum wage while doing a job that is worth much more while you are knowing they will be advanced eventually and it will be worth their while. The company is just slow about doing it. Most people dont have patience. How many employees do you deal with that don't really need the job and just work as a cover? Imagine having to convince a man that knocks down 1500 a day selling dope to bust his a$$ for minimum wage while at the same time trying to convince him to leave that life behind before its too late. Have you ever had to fire someone that has 3 kids at home already struggling? Not a good feeling. Keep in mind that even though your dad was in the hospital, he was there to answer any question you had or tell you how to handle things. You weren't making all of the decisions necessary to keep that company running. You had someone to turn too.

How many of your employees have you helped to better themselves in any way. Its as much about preparing for their next step in life and providing with the necessary tool so that they can go on past the level they are at now as it is giving orders.
I'm gonna make the answer as short as possible lol. They make great money for what they do obviously that's why they stick around. All of them have been working with my dad for over 10 years and pretty much have become part of the family, My grandparents founded the company and when they past away it went to my dad, All of the employees even came to the funerals and saw them in the hospital when there were sick and still talk about how they miss them. It wasn't really a hard job I wasn't busting my *** or anything, I never had to deal with fights because everyone is really good friends. No one ever complained about pay to me at least because I don't control that. Of course I didn't make any drastic decisions whether an employee was to be let go, my dad was well enough to make those. I wasn't trying to brag saying look I'm amazing I ran a company by myself, I was simply just proud of the fact that not a lot of 17 year olds these days could do that. I know a lot of you guys are older and say well when I was that age I was doing this, this and this. Times have changed and generations of kids are getting lazier and lazier. I was just stating that I dropped out of my senior year and gave up a year of my life in order to help my dad and with the money I saved I wanted to buy a car because at 18 what else do I really need, and that is what made me happy, Also most kid's would have never went back to school, they would have kept working because they were making decent money. I'm proud of myself that I could return to school, get my grade 12, Then put in 2 years of college. I love my car and If I could change the past I wouldn't, I have only learned and become a stronger individual because of that experience.

Last edited by colin8868; 04-30-2010 at 09:32 AM.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...