Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 07:27 AM
Dyce99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JEKL
Are you really that fuking stupid to think you make us mad? God damn, you are clueless son.

http://www.soflasportbikes.com/forum...ke-weston.html

Keeping it real huh?
^^^ funniest thing I've read all week.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:27 AM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by Moncada90
i get respect form real people in real life. Its not about being a bad *** and say stupid comments to feel like a bad *** with people you don't even know.
I don't see much respect being given. Then why are you so compelled to do it?
Old 04-29-2010, 07:29 AM
Moncada90
Banned

even tho you guys don't admit it, it gets to your nerves...

and yes look at the joining date on that forum, i just got the bike like a month ago...
Old 04-29-2010, 07:31 AM
Moncada90
Banned

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
I don't see much respect being given. Then why are you so compelled to do it?
i dont care about you or who ever, its entertaining, why do you come back to post on this thread and ***** at young people? because its fun same reason as you
Old 04-29-2010, 07:33 AM
1GR8350Z

no you are not smarter than me, just have more free time. And experience!!! definitely not smarter

i had a c55 amg, it wasn't given to me i just drove it my last 2 years of HS

I do work with him

i live with my parents, im moving out in aug im paying 70% he is helping me with 30% of the rent

anything else???

and yes i got new wheels, (and they are not ugly, everywhere i go i get compliments because they are so different), an amuse front bumper, and you forgot to mention i lowered
You are so smart that you left every clue I needed and didn't even bother to fix your pitiful grammar knowing its a Lopez trademark.

Are you really even in college and if so which major was the truth?

The rims are ugly. I would have definitely went with used Volks.

BTW, Does the girl in the pic do ****?
Old 04-29-2010, 07:34 AM
JEKL

even tho you guys don't admit it, it gets to your nerves...

and yes look at the joining date on that forum, i just got the bike like a month ago...
On my nerves? Dude, I get a chubby calling out you kids.

I did look at the join date, it was before you made the statement that this is the only forum you use. Thanks for proving my point.

Dipshit.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:36 AM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i dont care about you or who ever, its entertaining, why do you come back to post on this thread and ***** at young people? because its fun same reason as you
But you keep coming back and you keep losing. Which can only mean...

Old 04-29-2010, 07:38 AM
JEKL

GR8... Do me a favor and get a screenshot of his name and avatar. I want to post it in his welcome thread on his bike forum.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:42 AM
Moncada90
Banned

On my nerves? Dude, I get a chubby calling out you kids.

I did look at the join date, it was before you made the statement that this is the only forum you use. Thanks for proving my point.

Dipshit.
i mean back then when i had the lopezx account. this was my first forum. now im in this one and that one.

You are so smart that you left every clue I needed and didn't even bother to fix your pitiful grammar knowing its a Lopez trademark.

Are you really even in college and if so which major was the truth?

The rims are ugly. I would have definitely went with used Volks.

BTW, Does the girl in the pic do ****?
witch picture? and the wheels im very happy with my decision. they get a lot of attention, and always receive good complements about them.

and i wanted to mayor in automotive design that was my plan and move to san francisco. since i started working with my dad, i started to appreciate all he has done for us and started loving the business so i decided to stay in SOFL and go to school for business administration and a minor in finance.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:45 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

GR8... Do me a favor and get a screenshot of his name and avatar. I want to post it in his welcome thread on his bike forum.
hahaha...motocross experience "when I was little".
Attached Thumbnails This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...-lunapic_127255650541958_.jpg  
Old 04-29-2010, 07:48 AM
1GR8350Z

His avatar has disappeared. Dave, please put it back. I think if he is changing it after a mod has put it there than the sandbox should be in order.

This is the only pic of a girl that i posted.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:09 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dave079
I keep putting it back. He is gone now so he cant change it
It is great to see young people celebrate their diversity........
Old 04-29-2010, 08:23 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Goodbye again little child boy who has to lie on the internet to make himself feel better about his own life. Go cry in your room like a little boy such as yourself does for having to lie to make himself feel better about himself to total strangers. Learn some grammar while you are at it so you dont come off in life as the half retard you already are.
Nice avatar douche. You are a contender with being one of the biggest tools we have ever had on this forum and that says a lot. Honestly what in your life is so sad and wrong that you have to lie about what you have in your engine bay and I am sure about everything else you have typed?
I had banned him but decided to undo it for the lulz and see if this lying little boy has the ***** to dig himself deeper.
lulz x2
https://my350z.com/forum/8343156-post80.html

Let everyone at the meets know what a tool he is.
Oh well it was fun while it lasted. He is gone now. We dont need lying children on here.
Thanks Dave!

Looks like we found the front running candidate for the 2010 Douchebag of the Year Award.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 04-29-2010 at 08:26 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:40 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

hahaha yeah but hey sshhh u know why i do it!! hope to see u next sat or maybe at towers friday....
Something got me thinking here. I will provide the evidence and let everyone else decide for themselves.

Bend over,boy. You're about to wish it was a hot curling iron!!!!

This is a long shot, but it sounds to me that he just changed the name of the car and said mom instead of dad in case anyone remembered.

Pic of Lopez I found on Myspace that has since been deleted.

Pic of Moncada. Looks like the same guy to me. The sunglasses throw it off a little, but I will let you guys decide. Obviously has has got a new Amuse bumper and some ugly rims.

Pic in Lopez's profile. Look at the car,the eyelids, the tire tracks, and also the clouds and the trees are the same. His others that matched were deleted.

If anyone agrees with me, I strongly feel this deserves a trip to the ol sandbox.
Goodbye again little child boy who has to lie on the internet to make himself feel better about his own life. Go cry in your room like a little boy such as yourself does for having to lie to make himself feel better about himself to total strangers. Learn some grammar while you are at it so you dont come off in life as the half retard you already are.
Nice avatar douche. You are a contender with being one of the biggest tools we have ever had on this forum and that says a lot. Honestly what in your life is so sad and wrong that you have to lie about what you have in your engine bay and I am sure about everything else you have typed?
Straight PWND!

Old 04-29-2010, 08:43 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i mean back then when i had the lopezx account. this was my first forum. now im in this one and that one.

witch picture? and the wheels im very happy with my decision. they get a lot of attention, and always receive good complements about them.

and i wanted to mayor in automotive design that was my plan and move to san francisco. since i started working with my dad, i started to appreciate all he has done for us and started loving the business so i decided to stay in SOFL and go to school for business administration and a minor in finance.

San Francisco, huh? Why am I not surprised?
Old 04-29-2010, 08:48 AM
Dragonbreath

Oh man, epic ownage! 1GR8350Z, I want to become your apprentice.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:03 AM
tobyluvr2000

....and threads like this are what keep me going through finals week. I love it.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:06 AM
Glocken

Originally Posted by BloodRedZ
The happiness comes from making the money not having the money itself. The more you make the more you want. I understand you, seeing as how I am in sales. I just don't understand why you're trying to force who you are and what you do on these people who obviously don't care. You're kinda starting to come off as a fraud. Men who really make money don't have time trying to prove to others that they have it. I've met alot of people like you, they are flashy and want everyone to know that they like to make money. People like you break easily.
I agree with you, but I also like the feeling that I have a fall back in case anything occurs. I've always been a cautious person therefore I do what I do. I'm not really trying to force anything on anyone, I was just putting out my 2 cents but then came all the other things along with my post. Lastly I am in no way of a showoff AT ALL. If anything I'm the exact opposite. The last thing I want is anyone to know I have anything period. And like I previously said, I keep a lot of things to myself. I also don't know exactly what you mean by me breaking easily; maybe that I'm a liar or untrustworthy etc., but like I said I have certain morals and I put loyalty at the highest pedestal. This is the guideline of how my relationships are with people I meet and the people who I ended up caring for.

Originally Posted by Dragonbreath
Glocken are you a hit man or something?

When you make money illegally, that tends to be dangerous. You make yourself seem like a mafia member or some sort of gangster.

On a more serious note, man you may need to get some sort of counseling. Huge trust issues and an extreme obsession for money could cause you some serious problems with health and other outside issues.

"Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. And it will leave you unfulfilled."

In no way is this post meant to be disrespectful or taunting in any way.
I'm pretty sure I may get bitten in the *** from my actions. Thats why I keep everything to myself to prevent people from knowning everything about me. And no I'm not mafia/ hitman. I'm 20 years old in college and just work my *** off.

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Aw, c'mon guys, we will lose the entertainment value. Ban him from the rest of the board, let him stay here, lol. And pretty sure Glock is just a troll since he digs a deeper hole every time he posts a comeback but hey, if we didn't have them, what would we do with all of our spare time? I'm already a multi-billionaire, I need to fill up my day.
You're calling me a troll however you are causing all sorts or arguements. Maybe you don't believe how people's lives are but ask yourself how you've grown up and just try to put yourself in a different person's shoes. Just because you havn't known or been exposed to certain people doesn't make them a liar. Anyway you live in Ohio so I can already picture your piketted fence with your family and dog. So I guess continue to bash whoever you deem a liar. I have no problem responding to whatever you have to say. I usually don't even post in this part of the forum but I had a huge gap inbetween my classes to take a peek (yes this is contradicting myself of saying I'm not trolling but I assume you get my point).

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...