Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 12:40 PM
Glocken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JEKL
You know, it's not like Brooklyn is known for being a mecca of intelligence. But you don't see anyone here making ignorant regional assumptions like you are. Just saying.
Oh I know I'm not saying it is, everyone is welcomed to say something about it, just surprised no one has since assumptions are thrown around at just about everything. (Which I do too but )
Originally Posted by Glocken
if I can't speak with others in a humane fashion then I guess my only option is to get people
Old 04-30-2010, 12:43 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

With a name like Glocken and being in Brookyln... I expect you're 5'7", 140lbs, and always wear a wifebeater with adidas basketball shorts with a baseball cap crooked on your head.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:47 PM
JEKL

Oh I know I'm not saying it is, everyone is welcomed to say something about it, just surprised no one has since assumptions are thrown around at just about everything. (Which I do too but )
I get what you are saying, but I really don't think anyone is mad or hurt at your comments. I'm sure you don't get mad or hurt at what people from the internet say to you.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:51 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Spork
With a name like Glocken and being in Brookyln... I expect you're 5'7", 140lbs, and always wear a wifebeater with adidas basketball shorts with a baseball cap crooked on your head.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:53 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Um okay? You just keep coming back and saying these one liners like it's going to make me stop posting? If by me fending from multiple people feeds your apetite then you're one weird person. Maybe you should troll in a white van rather over the internet where you can't get any physical pleasure? or maybe you do?

Don't take what I wrote too seriously; As you can see there are many who like to bicker over nothing and therefore I just like to respond in a way to get them upset since trying to communicate humanly doesn't work; as you can see by reading their responses. So sorry if I really did offend you; seriously.

I don't doubt there are some lower level jobs that are worth switching too. And yes I don't have a career experience. If you followed up on whats going on it's because of that sole reason that everyone is disputing all their nonsense.

However the reason for this as I already mentioned is that I am still currently in college therefore a career is not possible. You can assume that I'm ambitionless but that is yours to make. I don't feel like trying to explain further as more of your friends will jump in and start new issues.

Also, the job I currently have is very blue collared but the hours and pay > over any other white collared jobs I've had. So from my understanding, I know that status at work only means status at work. And fun doing something always beats work for other reason imo.

I'm not regretting anything I say; and if by being wrong is equal to me having my foot in mouth it's no wonder so many people already stopped posting? Likewise I can do whatever I want seeing how you deem to know everything about me. Everything that I have post were either my opinion or my answer to someone elses asinine post.

You see how you started getting defensive and added info. about your life? What have I've been doing? Only difference is everything I say is stupid or irrelevant. And like I mentioned before if I can't speak with others in a humane fashion then I guess my only option is to get people

So....., next?

It's painfully obvious that you should conversate less here on my350z and focus more attention on your college education... especially English 101 and Introduction to Critical Thinking.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 04-30-2010 at 01:03 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:58 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Wouldn't doubt it, a simpleton from Ohio tells me all that needs to be said.

Refer to above.
Oh god, that just cuts me to the quick. Please stop, please? lol FYI my dad was born and raised in Brooklyn - maybe that's where I get it from.

Last edited by PerfZ; 04-30-2010 at 01:01 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:58 PM
Glocken

There's there ignorant regional assumption JEKL was talking about; Haha pretty dead on with some people I know and have seen but you're making it so guido-like; but no. However I do always wear a wifebeat/ guinea t under my shirts; old habit and it makes me feel naked without one.

I get what you are saying, but I really don't think anyone is mad or hurt at your comments. I'm sure you don't get mad or hurt at what people from the internet say to you.
You're right, I don't that's why it's funny to see how aggressive people's responses are to my posts;and all I can do is try atleast.

I don't even get mad/hurt in person when people use words; I see it as in insecurity for someone to get angry at words. If someone wants to hurt me only physical objects can do so.

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
What?
Old 04-30-2010, 01:05 PM
Glocken

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0

It's painfully obvious that you should conversate here on my350z less and focus more attention on your college education... especially English 101 and Introduction to Critical Thinking.
It's funny you say that; maybe you should focus on not using pictures to prove your point and do whatever it is you do. It's also painful to see how persistent you adultly people are at arguing with a "child" like myself.

I only post during times I have free and today is one of the days I have most of time free. I really don't have to focus on anything as I succeed at things I do; maybe it's a feeling you've never had?
Old 04-30-2010, 01:08 PM
bluz370

lol I didnt read the whole thread.. but this came to mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoMmbUmKN0E
Old 04-30-2010, 01:11 PM
Glocken

Originally Posted by bluz370
lol I didnt read the whole thread.. but this came to mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoMmbUmKN0E
That's pretty funny; I can already picture so many things...
Old 04-30-2010, 01:17 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

It's funny you say that; maybe you should focus on not using pictures to prove your point and do whatever it is you do. It's also painful to see how persistent you adultly people are at arguing with a "child" like myself.

I only post during times I have free and today is one of the days I have most of time free. I really don't have to focus on anything as I succeed at things I do; maybe it's a feeling you've never had?

It's one of my days off... and you're talking to someone who already has a comprehensive understanding of the proper use of vocabulary, college degrees, a career, a fully built G35, and a 370Z.

Geez... This kid makes moncado and Colin look like f*ckin Rhodes Scholars!

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 04-30-2010 at 01:29 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:23 PM
Glocken

It's one of my days off... and you're talking to someone who already has college degrees, a career, a fully built G35, and a 370Z.

Geez... This kid makes moncado and Colin look like f*ckin Rhodes Scholars!
Once again, another candidate for the cookie, medal or plaque awards.

Since you accomplished so much maybe I should be spit shining your shoes for you? And I was the "bragger" when all this started.

And once again another one proving how people with money don't understand different perspectives.

Last edited by Glocken; 04-30-2010 at 01:24 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:34 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

What?
ITB.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:42 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by marhot
This thread will never die.
I sure hope not

Originally Posted by Dyce99
Nah, $18 an hour sounds fair, I worked in a restaurant as a waiter while I was in college and on busy nights it wasn't uncommon to pull in $20+ an hour.
And GR8 still waits patiently for response.

I'm not "altering anything" maybe you skimmed over or misread, but I clearly stated that I've had and been phasing out improper speech patterns and words. I am here to impress nobody. If you or the many others feel this way then I wonder how stimulated one gets from something besides "big words" over a thread. And I find it extremely funny my words are considered big; when I have to speak to counselors and professors they throw so many things at me that I have to break down what they are trying to tell me or ask for repeating.
Well, quit trying to sound so much like them because you are failing miserably.

Originally Posted by colin8868
I'm gonna make the answer as short as possible lol. They make great money for what they do obviously that's why they stick around. All of them have been working with my dad for over 10 years and pretty much have become part of the family, My grandparents founded the company and when they past away it went to my dad, All of the employees even came to the funerals and saw them in the hospital when there were sick and still talk about how they miss them. It wasn't really a hard job I wasn't busting my *** or anything, I never had to deal with fights because everyone is really good friends. No one ever complained about pay to me at least because I don't control that. Of course I didn't make any drastic decisions whether an employee was to be let go, my dad was well enough to make those. I wasn't trying to brag saying look I'm amazing I ran a company by myself, I was simply just proud of the fact that not a lot of 17 year olds these days could do that. I know a lot of you guys are older and say well when I was that age I was doing this, this and this. Times have changed and generations of kids are getting lazier and lazier. I was just stating that I dropped out of my senior year and gave up a year of my life in order to help my dad and with the money I saved I wanted to buy a car because at 18 what else do I really need, and that is what made me happy, Also most kid's would have never went back to school, they would have kept working because they were making decent money. I'm proud of myself that I could return to school, get my grade 12, Then put in 2 years of college. I love my car and If I could change the past I wouldn't, I have only learned and become a stronger individual because of that experience.
Then don't come on here saying what you did was worth 52k a year and that you are an expert at managing people.

I can't imagine what a guy in a cut out tank top made out of plaid would make you feel like down in Souf Curalinah yall.
Let me state a fact for you. Everyone on here from SC is smarter than you.

OK, so by your own admission, it was all pretty simple stuff and all you did was:

Stock the truck
Make deliveries
Bill customers
Pay invoices
Inventory and place orders
Make deposits
Customer service

So it makes me very curious, just how stupid are your dad's employees that they couldn't learn how to do those simple tasks? I mean the owner's idiot teenage kid could figure it out in less than 4 years, but those retards on his payroll couldn't figure it out in 10 years?

And there were customers that your dad only trusted you with delivering to? It's stocking a vending machine, just how inept are your coworkers that they can not be trusted delivering to someone?
Daddy wanted to buy him a Z

Forgot about the fake chain.

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 04-30-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:50 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Once again, another candidate for the cookie, medal or plaque awards.

Since you accomplished so much maybe I should be spit shining your shoes for you? And I was the "bragger" when all this started.

And once again another one proving how people with money don't understand different perspectives.
No, that would be an insult to the people who spit shine my shoes.

You claim that you succeed at the things you do. However, you continue to show that you fail miserably at grasping the finer points of the English language.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 04-30-2010 at 01:54 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:56 PM
BloodRedZ

wtf kind of restaurant would pay a waiter 18$+ an hour when waiters main income is by tips?? At a good restaurant you could be making up to or more than 100$ a night (more if you're a female). 18$ -20$ an hour plus all those tips? Sign me up!!
Old 04-30-2010, 01:56 PM
1GR8350Z

There's there ignorant regional assumption JEKL was talking about; Haha pretty dead on with some people I know and have seen but you're making it so guido-like; but no. However I do always wear a wifebeat/ guinea t under my shirts; old habit and it makes me feel naked without one.

I don't even get mad/hurt in person when people use words; I see it as in insecurity for someone to get angry at words. If someone wants to hurt me only physical objects can do so.
For heaven's sake go back to English 101 so that way when you are using these big words you don't look so stupid when you put "there" where "their" is supposed to be.

Did you say something about objects?

adultry people- Why not just sat "adults"
Why not just say-"I only post during my free time and I have have plenty of it today.

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 04-30-2010 at 02:11 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:04 PM
tobyluvr2000

There's there ignorant regional assumption JEKL was talking about; Haha
Not quite as ignorant as this one:

I can't imagine what a guy in a cut out tank top made out of plaid would make you feel like down in Souf Curalinah yall.
But please, keep going. You're one of the most entertaining people on here.

<--Sits back and watches dumb@ss try to dig himself out of all the holes he's making...
Old 04-30-2010, 02:08 PM
Glocken

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
Well, quit trying to sound so much like them because you are failing miserably.
Trying to act like them? I'm sure I can act like I have a Phd in fields and know everything about something. And if you havn't figured it out yet, this is how I type.

Let me state a fact for you. Everyone on here from SC is smarter than you.
Guess you're from there?
It's also nice to have someone from there to have admitted hicks do run around certain towns... soo good try. And you assume that I said I was the smartest person in the world. So I guess I should assume you're angry and sad now.

No, that would be an insult to the people who spit shine my shoes.

You claim that you succeed at the things you do. However, you continue to show that you fail miserably at grasping the finer points of the English language.
Maybe you should use some of your own advice,
For heaven's sake go back to English 101 so that way when you are using these big words you don't look so stupid when you put "there" where "their" is supposed to be.

Did you say something about objects?
That's so genious of you to say not realizing it was a typo of 'There is the ignorant ..... ' so yeah, go back to using your brain before saying there was an object being involved; talk about assumptions up in this b1tch.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:10 PM
Glocken

Originally Posted by tobyluvr2000
Not quite as ignorant as this one:

But please, keep going. You're one of the most entertaining people on here.

<--Sits back and watches dumb@ss try to dig himself out of all the holes he's making...
I already apologized to you if you were offended. And according to everyone I speak well within my **** cavities so why serious.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...