Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 04:40 PM
tobyluvr2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JEKL
This site sucks sometimes. Good looking chicks rarely ever come around. Kunta has been here for a day or so and has been doing nothing but bickering with Joey Boots. That time would have been much better spent trying to talk her into showing more bikini pics.
My apologies. And it's not the summer, I don't have any.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:41 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

There are hicks everywhere; there is no "hick eliminator" at the border, not even here. But that doesn't mean you have to prove it Glock. On the internet you can choose to be whoever you want if you want to remain anonymous and we have all seen your choice. You should keep in mind that a lot of people here have actually met in person - no ******** there - we even know their real names. Do you know any of the 22,000 people on this forum?
Old 04-30-2010, 04:42 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by tobyluvr2000
Not even from last year? j/k Well, not really, lol
Old 04-30-2010, 04:44 PM
1GR8350Z

I'm close enough to come see you in a bikini in person. Please!

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 04-30-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:08 PM
JEKL

It was in the 80's today. That is plenty warm enough to let the girls come out and play.

I guess I will have to keep looking at the '09 ones for the time being.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:10 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by Dyce99
$18-$20 an hour would include tips, I've found that most people don't realize that minimum wage for a tipped employee is usually around $2.50 an hour.
Maybe at the busiest times of the week, but definetely not an average. If that were the case then everyone without a college degree would be beating the doors down to work at the Waffle House.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:47 PM
marhot

Originally Posted by fowlman01
I now have a wonderful collection of wrecked Z's.....some are quite spectacular. They are much better drivers than us, so their wrecks are much more interesting to look at than our rare fender benders.
Here's one for your collection ... MY Z. And it was caused by a dumb *** 17 year old who hit me .... the moronic kid was his cell phone. Imagine that.

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...-z-wreck.jpg

^^ That, my friends, is why 17 year olds **** me off so much.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:09 PM
tanabe350z

Originally Posted by marhot
Here's one for your collection ... MY Z. And it was caused by a dumb *** 17 year old who hit me .... the moronic kid was his cell phone. Imagine that.

Attachment 286077

^^ That, my friends, is why 17 year olds **** me off so much.
sorry to hear, i also got hit by a 17 year old a while back, haven't logged on in a while but i can see that this thread still hasn't died. why is it that people need this thread, were a community, why act like dicks to everyone on here when what would should be doing is encouraging kids to drive safe rather than **** talking to them. the guys putting down younger drivers are just as bad as the kids standing up for themselves. this thread is the reason why my350z is the number one most hated forum on the net. cant remember where i saw that but every other forum i go to talks about how bad our forum is and how many people act like *******s. everyone needs to act their age and stop this **** slinging that going on. cmon guy act like a community not a bunch of individuals, give each other help instead of bringing everyone else down who you think your superior to.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:19 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

T3h lulz continue...
Old 04-30-2010, 09:22 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by tanabe350z
our society is going to ****, dumb kids thinking there all cool hit your cars when your not around and then tell their friends some bull story of how they kicek your *** or something, makes me want to vomit.
Did you have a sudden change of heart?

sorry to hear, i also got hit by a 17 year old a while back, haven't logged on in a while but i can see that this thread still hasn't died. why is it that people need this thread, were a community, why act like dicks to everyone on here when what would should be doing is encouraging kids to drive safe rather than **** talking to them. the guys putting down younger drivers are just as bad as the kids standing up for themselves. this thread is the reason why my350z is the number one most hated forum on the net. cant remember where i saw that but every other forum i go to talks about how bad our forum is and how many people act like *******s. everyone needs to act their age and stop this **** slinging that going on. cmon guy act like a community not a bunch of individuals, give each other help instead of bringing everyone else down who you think your superior to.
LOL. If we were forcing them to come to this thread then I could see your point. That isn't the case. This is one thread that we use to entertain ourselves and people such as yourself still have a problem with it. If you don't like it,GTFO. STFU and go elsewhere. Why would a self righteous ***** such as yourself even bother coming to YOUR self proclaimed "#1 most hated forum." There is plenty of help being given here, why not visit those threads? There has to be a good reason this forum is still here.

BTW, you type like one of these 17 year olds

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 04-30-2010 at 10:46 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:18 PM
BloodRedZ

Originally Posted by Dyce99
$18-$20 an hour would include tips, I've found that most people don't realize that minimum wage for a tipped employee is usually around $2.50 an hour.
I guess you CAN put it that way. It still makes more sense $2.50 per hour + tips. Rounding it off to $18 doesn't make much sense. I get what you're trying to say though.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:46 PM
marhot

... the guys putting down younger drivers are just as bad as the kids standing up for themselves. this thread is the reason why my350z is the number one most hated forum on the net...
Huh?
Old 04-30-2010, 11:54 PM
BloodRedZ

this thread is the reason why my350z is the number one most hated forum on the net. cant remember where i saw that but every other forum i go to talks about how bad our forum is and how many people act like *******s. everyone needs to act their age and stop this **** slinging that going on. cmon guy act like a community not a bunch of individuals, give each other help instead of bringing everyone else down who you think your superior to.
It's the internet, crying just ignites the fire. I also love the fact that this forum is hated because everyone who hates were just people who we threw out.

Want help? Search it on the forum or google. I've seriously never asked a single question on this forum and I didn't know jack **** about 350z's when I bought it other than some basics and that I loved it.

Other than that I have not seen anyone get flamed for asking for someones opinion.

Other than that, blame it on the ah ah ah ah ah alchohol.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:46 AM
tanabe350z

Originally Posted by BloodRedZ
It's the internet, crying just ignites the fire. I also love the fact that this forum is hated because everyone who hates were just people who we threw out.

Want help? Search it on the forum or google. I've seriously never asked a single question on this forum and I didn't know jack **** about 350z's when I bought it other than some basics and that I loved it.

Other than that I have not seen anyone get flamed for asking for someones opinion.

Other than that, blame it on the ah ah ah ah ah alchohol.
i have watched countless kids get flamed for simply being kids, who cares seriously, you wanna call me out cause i think this thread is retarded go ahead i was just stating my opinion i still post here and i still view posts here im not going anywhere cause some people act like idiots. i was just stating my opinion rather that demanding something change. don't take it the wrong way when we were all kids we did stupid things, im not saying a 17 yr old should have a powerful car but if they get it help them make the best of what they have. i just have a different view i guess. flame on if you want but just like everyone else im just stating my opinion
Old 05-01-2010, 12:49 AM
tanabe350z

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
Did you have a sudden change of heart?

LOL. If we were forcing them to come to this thread then I could see your point. That isn't the case. This is one thread that we use to entertain ourselves and people such as yourself still have a problem with it. If you don't like it,GTFO. STFU and go elsewhere. Why would a self righteous ***** such as yourself even bother coming to YOUR self proclaimed "#1 most hated forum." There is plenty of help being given here, why not visit those threads? There has to be a good reason this forum is still here.

BTW, you type like one of these 17 year olds
\
im sorry i didnt know i was supposed to type in a matter that was suitable to your views. so what i type like one big deal does that mean something? im just stating an opinion like it or not thats what everyone else does on here
Old 05-01-2010, 01:28 AM
BloodRedZ

i have watched countless kids get flamed for simply being kids, who cares seriously, you wanna call me out cause i think this thread is retarded go ahead i was just stating my opinion i still post here and i still view posts here im not going anywhere cause some people act like idiots. i was just stating my opinion rather that demanding something change. don't take it the wrong way when we were all kids we did stupid things, im not saying a 17 yr old should have a powerful car but if they get it help them make the best of what they have. i just have a different view i guess. flame on if you want but just like everyone else im just stating my opinion
Trust me I agree with you to some extent. Both parties are wrong in their own ways. The kids for trying to stuff their greatness down everyones throats and the older men are just outright cranky lol. I just turned 22 so I guess I would be considered in the younger crowd so i'm not just one of the older angry guys. I can sympathize with both. The kids for being excited and the older men for growing tired of the same bs every day.

Just let them be lol.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:41 AM
1GR8350Z

So I guess it is safe to say that you have NEVER been involved in flaming anyone?

\
im sorry i didnt know i was supposed to type in a matter that was suitable to your views. so what i type like one big deal does that mean something? im just stating an opinion like it or not thats what everyone else does on here
I didn't realize that I had to communicate with these lying brats to suit your expectations, either.
It only means that you are trying to present yourself as a mature adult, yet communicate like a child. You stated your opinion and then I stated mine.

Glad to to see the brats now have a cheerleader. I don't think I want to see you in a mini-skirt, though.

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 05-01-2010 at 01:43 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:50 AM
FineWine

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this thread is the reason why my350z is the number one most hated forum on the net.
my350z is more notorious than 4chan?

That's something to brag about, not correct

secondly, I've never said anything to a 17 year old or other douche drivers outside of this thread, and maybe the occasional "I was coming home from a party, had a few drinks, and wrecked my car help me fix it!" threads. If people were running around making fun of all 17 year olds, you'd have a point. Since we're not, you don't.

It's the "I have the same car as you and you're 10 years old than me, I'm better than you, and I own a korporashun." kiddies that get the reality check. I was on "your side" of this at one point, then one of the kiddies showed up.

Last edited by FineWine; 05-01-2010 at 07:53 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:31 AM
JEKL

Old 05-01-2010, 09:56 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

O'RLY

First of all... I'm calling bullsh*t on your claim that my350z is the most hated forum on the net. That assertion is as believable as some of the lies that have been told in here by the kiddos.

Second... It's asinine to suggest that members of this community should be polite, diplomatic, or encouraging to teenagers who are dumb enough to post in this thread with a combination of **** poor English, spoiled brat attitude, and pathetically obvious lies. Kids like that are a growing pimple on the *** of the Z/G community who deserve the smack downs and flaming they have received in this thread.

Defend the young Z drivers who are humble and grateful to have such a car at their age. Defend the teens who admit their parents' financial support without fluffed delusions of their independence or an inflated sense of entitlement. Defend the teens who aren't so arrogant to believe that they have surpassed the success and accomplishments of the adult members of this community (especially those of us who are 30+). Defend the teens who express sincere gratitude and appreciation for what their parents have done for them that enables them to have a Z. Defend the kids who vindicate their parents' financial support by behaving responsibly with the car and by showing an ability to use proper English that is befitting of a kid who deserves a Z. Those are the kind of young Z drivers who should be treated with some respect, support, and encouragement by the community. When/if you see us or other members flaming such kids, you'll have a legitimate complaint.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 05-01-2010 at 10:06 AM.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...