Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 07:40 AM
BornSlippyZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SLeRoux92
aye dios mio, please let this thread die.
I'm 18, don't even own a z and seeing kids my age in them kills me. But I'm majoring in Environmental Engineering so I'll have a 350/370 soon enough
Hells no!
Old 09-03-2010, 07:46 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
I did not see the point in FIXING such stupidity.
Sarcasm is easily missed, I guess. lol
Old 09-03-2010, 05:10 PM
supershooter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

first off i have no idea how you came up with 20-23k a year. i dont work every single day. im luck if i work 4 days a week at the theater, and the farm is mabey 2 days a week. none of the vehicles were ever paid off. and my other bills are insurance, phone, water, and car. and of course gas money. im not going to college because thats a waist of money and time =)
Old 09-03-2010, 05:19 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by supershooter
first off i have no idea how you came up with 20-23k a year. i dont work every single day. im luck if i work 4 days a week at the theater, and the farm is mabey 2 days a week. none of the vehicles were ever paid off. and my other bills are insurance, phone, water, and car. and of course gas money. im not going to college because thats a waist of money and time =)
Your views on education most definitely show in your spelling and grammar. I guess if you can be content lossening chicken's poop chutes for the rest of your life then that attitude will suffice.

So how much of these cars have your parents paid for. With the little bit you work there is no way you are paying for these cars. You barely would be able to cover the little bit of expenses you just named.

Whats your gf's favorite farm animal?

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 09-03-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Old 09-03-2010, 06:28 PM
FineWine

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you work on a farm and at a movie theater, not even full time, and you think education is a waist (sic) of money and time?

This thread just got good again.

Old 09-04-2010, 09:50 AM
marhot

I can't argue with your logical there, son. You obviously have all the education you can handle.

There is nothing worst than waisting money on college.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:35 AM
FineWine

He's obviously talking about the stacks of cash he carries in his waist money belt:

Old 09-04-2010, 10:52 AM
gidiup

I'm interested in what your gf's favorite animal is as well. Also, why do you pay for water? Do you have a bottle water habit? You live with your parents or an apartment?

As for college.. Youre well beyond going to school. Total waste of yours as well as others time. It would hold you back from working on the farm and making popcorn at the move theater. Good decision. The world needs ditch diggers.

Another question.. Would you work on a farm with goats and sheep? Or are you strictly a chicken kind of guy?
Old 09-04-2010, 11:29 AM
pmab9918

Hi guys
Old 09-04-2010, 11:32 AM
pmab9918

Originally Posted by gidiup
I'm interested in what your gf's favorite animal is as well. Also, why do you pay for water? Do you have a bottle water habit? You live with your parents or an apartment?

As for college.. Youre well beyond going to school. Total waste of yours as well as others time. It would hold you back from working on the farm and making popcorn at the move theater. Good decision. The world needs ditch diggers.

Another question.. Would you work on a farm with goats and sheep? Or are you strictly a chicken kind of guy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd1KfrlI0mU

Last edited by pmab9918; 09-04-2010 at 11:48 AM.
Old 09-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Resmarted

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
Your views on education most definitely show in your spelling and grammar. I guess if you can be content lossening chicken's poop chutes for the rest of your life then that attitude will suffice.

So how much of these cars have your parents paid for. With the little bit you work there is no way you are paying for these cars. You barely would be able to cover the little bit of expenses you just named.

Whats your gf's favorite farm animal?
Well I'm just going to point this out, I'm majoring in Aerospace Engineering at Cal Poly, and my spelling and grammar is absolutely atrocious. I think that does have something to do with English pretty much being a second language and my recently diagnosed dyslexia. And I own a Z at age 18, it was a gift from my parents for getting into Aero at Poly (which is one of the best undergrad schools in the nation for Aero). I learned to drive in the Z, and have driven it since day one.
I will say this, 100% of my peers I don't trust to drive my car. 99% of my peers lack the judgement to even remotely comprehend the social, environmental, physical, and mental damage they could do in a ****ing b16 civic, let alone a 350z. I'm actually agreeing with you all, although I am a direct contradiction. I guess I am just a spoiled, hypocritical immature brat.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:18 PM
Nukiz0r
350Z-holic

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Good luck on your Aero degree man. Thinking of trying for NASA at some point?
Old 09-05-2010, 01:45 AM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by Resmarted
Well I'm just going to point this out, I'm majoring in Aerospace Engineering at Cal Poly, and my spelling and grammar is absolutely atrocious. I think that does have something to do with English pretty much being a second language and my recently diagnosed dyslexia. And I own a Z at age 18, it was a gift from my parents for getting into Aero at Poly (which is one of the best undergrad schools in the nation for Aero). I learned to drive in the Z, and have driven it since day one.
I will say this, 100% of my peers I don't trust to drive my car. 99% of my peers lack the judgement to even remotely comprehend the social, environmental, physical, and mental damage they could do in a ****ing b16 civic, let alone a 350z. I'm actually agreeing with you all, although I am a direct contradiction. I guess I am just a spoiled, hypocritical immature brat.
If you think your grammar and spelling is atrocious, then I strongly urge you to go back through this thread for some pristine examples of idiocy. To be honest with you I remember some of your post in the FI section and would have never guessed you to be so young.

The problem with most of the young guys in this thread is that they come in this thread expecting us to believe that they are paying their own way through life on a part time job. Many of them claim to be the best of drivers with only a year of experience. You come here and were honest and also appreciative that your parents have helped you out. Nothing wrong with that.

Good luck at Cal Poly

You are excused from all farm animal/****/mom's teet/nut in your nose/gangbanging gf/ inanimate object jokes

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 09-05-2010 at 01:53 AM.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:58 AM
Nismo#24

Need more fresh meat!!! Bump!

Or for this thread should I say:

Kneed moar frash meet!!!
Old 09-09-2010, 09:03 AM
gidiup

Somone throw out some breadcrumbs. Or spin a web. Or something!!

Love this thread...

Here chicky chicky.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:22 AM
FineWine

Originally Posted by Resmarted
That's one of my "acceptable conditions", so you get the thumbs up from me.

It's a shame... this thread was getting boring
Old 09-11-2010, 09:06 PM
importroller

i was giving you the benefit of the doubt on the days you worked. just for a round about, lets say you made $2000 per month before taxes working on the farm at $12 per hour working 8 hour days. Then you make minimum wage at the movies of lets say $6 per hour, working 4 hr days, maybe 3-4 days a week making about $400 per month before taxes. (could be higher at times). So unless any of this is under the table, you should be taking home apprx $1600-1800 per month.

so that is about $43,000 for two years of working or $21.5K per year. Now, if you are not paying any other bills or no important bills (rent, food, credit cards, insurance, etc) then maybe you would be able to afford those cars on your own. so that would mean half your money would have had to go to buying the lightning first to pay it off in one year.

But since you never paid any of those cars off, that means either someone bought them for what you still owed, and you had to start all over again from scratch, or you rolled over your loans when you traded the cars in, which means that your Z cost you more than just what you posted since you still had an owing balance. If this is the case, i strongly suggest you go back and at least finish high school to learn basic math. You just screwed yourself. You aren't ready for college yet.

Last edited by importroller; 09-11-2010 at 09:07 PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate
Premier Member

Received 1,024 Likes on 781 Posts

so did that douche with the lawyer daddy ever come back or act on his threats?
Old 09-16-2010, 05:27 PM
BornSlippyZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^Naw, bunch of grenades came out of it though...also I think the ban hammer came out too.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:40 PM
Nukiz0r
350Z-holic

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Nope. Lots of threats, quite a bit of verbal douching, but nothing came of it. Just another kid with big keyboard muscles and nothing more.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...