Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 06:13 AM
Legion441

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And on top of it all.... this is the future generation that will be running the country and taking all the jobs (but I forgot, you have to have a degree to get anywhere these days, that's right). Awesome
Old 10-12-2011, 06:18 AM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fowlman01
I would guess that you don't have 10K sitting around anywhere and I bought my Z brand new, so it wasn't 10K. I also have three other nice cars, two of them 2011's. I don't feel the need to brag though.
I suggest that you save these posts look at them in 10 years so that you realize what douches you guys really are.
Old guys are not starting these "discussions" it is you young guys that feel you have your chit together and can defend your sorry azz positions with lies and bs.

The amusing thing to us old guys as you call us, is that you have no idea how stupid you look after you make some of these posts.

I always look forward to these posts, as you afford this old guy with some real entertainment and also reinforce the notion that young males are many times pretty stupid individuals....and they are not aware how lame they come across...that is the really funny part.
I totally agree with this post......................................us old ***'s rule.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:48 AM
gidiup

Originally Posted by TheCanuck
Remember when you called me a liar and a loser for being a HS drop out? Now your mad right? Your mad like a bebeh?

I can get a GED and an education whenever I want, and I am going to now. So I think I deserve an apology, for the liar statement. You can think I am tool, dumbass, douche, whatever... But I am not a liar about what you called me out on. You can send that in PM form please.
I think it was me who called you a liar. Remember I told you to send me proof of some crazy story to my email... lyingcanuck@yahoo.com.

I never did get that stuff. Seems to me you could be a liar.

Question... Why are you back? Aren't you the kid that passed off a merchant paypal account as your savings account? You sold dental lasers or something.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:53 AM
gidiup

Originally Posted by Armin'sZ
Lmao. You older ones in here are the losers. Big deal you own a car that can be purchased for less than 10gs. Sorry but no body gives a F*** anymore! I could see this thread in like the 335i forums, camero ss, 5.0 mustang, etc.

At this point your just making your self look like a loser with no time on their hands ranting on how a 16-19 year olds shouldn't have a 350z. 10 grand isn't **** you peasants.
This is what we adults call killing time... Calling out lil kids while on conference calls. And getting a good laugh at what you kids find as believable to yourselves and try to pass on as fact to the adults.

Oh.. Thanks for call us losers. That just hurts.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:06 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gidiup
This is what we adults call killing time... Calling out lil kids while on conference calls. And getting a good laugh at what you kids find as believable to yourselves and try to pass on as fact to the adults.

Oh.. Thanks for call us losers. That just hurts.
He also called us peasants.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:14 AM
gidiup

Originally Posted by fowlman01
He also called us peasants.
Opps... Loser peasants. Gotcha ...
Old 10-12-2011, 08:10 AM
TheCanuck

I think it was me who called you a liar. Remember I told you to send me proof of some crazy story to my email... lyingcanuck@yahoo.com.

I never did get that stuff. Seems to me you could be a liar.

Question... Why are you back? Aren't you the kid that passed off a merchant paypal account as your savings account? You sold dental lasers or something.
I only posted the paypal because you said I didn't make 5,000 in one week. I took a screen shot and proved you wrong. I can make you feel small all day.

YTD transmittals ... with big numbers comes big overhead, but I am doing just fine. I probably have more money in reserve than you have in your account "kid" You mad?

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-12-2011 at 08:22 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:28 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Um, posting a pic of a bunch of transactions proves exactly what? That reminds me of some of the direct mail programs I have mailed for my clients over the years - "I took in $100,000 last month alone!" Of course that testimonial fails to mention that he paid out $99,000 too, so his net was $1000.00 Meaningless, just like your pic.
Try again Junior, lol.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:37 AM
TheCanuck

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Um, posting a pic of a bunch of transactions proves exactly what? That reminds me of some of the direct mail programs I have mailed for my clients over the years - "I took in $100,000 last month alone!" Of course that testimonial fails to mention that he paid out $99,000 too, so his net was $1000.00 Meaningless, just like your pic.
Try again Junior, lol.
Calling me a liar makes you feel better right?

So what if it was the truth? Would you be mad? Like a bebeh? You want me to toss you a bone? Maybe buy you something to restore you inner humiliation of what an unaccomplished father you are?

"Kind of like my two kids your age,who amuse me too."

So your kids are liars too eh? ^^ That is your statement, along with your apology in my PM box.

If you do direct mail programs for clients then I just did your job in two seconds... lol make yourself look worthless. You still amused?

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-12-2011 at 08:45 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:45 AM
brandon7219

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Maybe buy you something to restore you inner humiliation of what an unaccomplished father you are?
can you buy me something? either TDX v2 or maybe a vortech v3 kit?

anywho grats on getting your GED. better sooner than later or never.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:48 AM
TheCanuck

Originally Posted by brandon7219
can you buy me something? either TDX v2 or maybe a vortech v3 kit?

anywho grats on getting your GED. better sooner than later or never.
Thanks man, I just got tapped out on my last motor build here for the stage 2. I am scrounging for cash to finish it up while maintaining my savings account..

I have a 30k DE motor with a brand new TT kit on it with IC and everything for 5k. Cheaper for just the kit... I think its 2.5k on the turbos and everything...

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-12-2011 at 08:53 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:01 AM
gidiup

I only posted the paypal because you said I didn't make 5,000 in one week. I took a screen shot and proved you wrong. I can make you feel small all day.

YTD transmittals ... with big numbers comes big overhead, but I am doing just fine. I probably have more money in reserve than you have in your account "kid" You mad?

I do remember you now... Lying Cletus. Your butt still hurt. Its been what 8 or 9 months. Glad to see it healed while you were banned. Where's your friend?

Lying Cletus.. Can I go ahead and decypher your merchant account. You tried this once. Why would you try again? Adults have memories.

Oh Please.. Please attempt to make me feel small.
Always love be called Kid. Cracks me up. Only thing better is the comparing of money and assets. Please put me in my place.

Last thing... Lying Cletus... PROOF ON THE GED.

Last edited by gidiup; 10-12-2011 at 09:03 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:05 AM
TheCanuck

I'll be sure to show proof of the GED when I obtain it until next time then I can't make you believe facts in front of your face with pictures attached.

BTW that is my CC processing company. I still have your favorite paypal account too.

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-12-2011 at 09:10 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:18 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I just love how Cletus keeps asking "you mad?" And the "behbe" is rather amusing too. I guess that's how they talk in corporate coordinator language. Wonder if he would be so kind to define that position a bit more in depth? And why he would even need it with his baller cash flows?
Old 10-12-2011, 09:22 AM
gidiup

I just love how Cletus keeps asking "you mad?" And the "behbe" is rather amusing too. I guess that's how they talk in corporate coordinator language. Wonder if he would be so kind to define that position a bit more in depth? And why he would even need it with his baller cash flows?
Lying Cletus.. You send me this message." You mad bro? "

This is how you are going to make me look small. Aren't you the kid who got another account and wrote you were greater than me. BUT you wrote it I was greater than you. Is this how you're going to put me in my place.

Come on Cletus.. Come on. Go sell some space rocks or dental lasers or whatever you think you're a big man at.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:26 AM
gidiup

I'll be sure to show proof of the GED when I obtain it until next time then I can't make you believe facts in front of your face with pictures attached.

BTW that is my CC processing company. I still have your favorite paypal account too.
You sure you want to talk about CC processing companies? How business is down. The fractions of pennies you would make per transaction. If you owned one. Should I keep going?

Lying Cletus.. You should know better than spouting out on this thread your fairytales.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:28 AM
TheCanuck

Lying Cletus.. You send me this message." You mad bro? "

This is how you are going to make me look small. Aren't you the kid who got another account and wrote you were greater than me. BUT you wrote it I was greater than you. Is this how you're going to put me in my place.

Come on Cletus.. Come on. Go sell some space rocks or dental lasers or whatever you think you're a big man at.
Your information isn't valid, I don't make fake accounts nor do I use others. You already look small, ignorance is only visible to those who are not.

Also I am making that full amount, that is a transmittal ( if you understand that word )from them. They make the fractions, I have to total ... learn to read.

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-12-2011 at 09:35 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:37 AM
TheCanuck

PM me I'll let you know. I don't have baller cash flow, I have expenses like everyone else. I'll call it baller when I am in a 1.200hp supra and have a house at least. Yet your still stuck on kids owning 350z's so I see your problem comprehending my level.

I am still in the parents house dude, like seriously all I was pointing out was I am doing good and getting my GED and education. You guys like to embarrass yourselves..

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-12-2011 at 09:41 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:00 AM
gidiup

Your information isn't valid, I don't make fake accounts nor do I use others. You already look small, ignorance is only visible to those who are not.

Also I am making that full amount, that is a transmittal ( if you understand that word )from them. They make the fractions, I have to total ... learn to read.
Cletus... I understand the business. Don't have to explain the fairytale any further.

I love the irony. You don't even have a GED but yet you tell me to learn to read.

Do your parents know you're using their computer?
Old 10-12-2011, 10:07 AM
TheCanuck

They know I am upstairs in my, as I like to call it, suite upstairs using their internet on my crappy photo editing computer... but it works nice with the 1080p resolution for marketing materials and other business things my laptop is a bit small for.. Yes I am working from my bed right now, you mad?

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-12-2011 at 10:12 AM.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...