Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 01:44 PM
KAZ350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vo7848
That's exactly what I was thinking. Typical n00b route when they are lacking on the intellectual side...
Yeah, that must be it, because I go to a school that was just ranked as the best overall education in the west (and behind a couple Ivy league schools overall), where you need to not only be smart, but you also need be athletic, have had leadership positions, and nominations from congress and senate. And that's only to get in. And honestly I don't think I'm the brightest guy, but I work hard, so that's how I've gotten to where I am, just trying to live the american dream playboy
Old 02-22-2008, 01:48 PM
KAZ350Z

Originally Posted by Strider619
I'm glad that you serve this country, I'm glad that you pay for your cars, however, no one cares about your accomplishments nor is there a need to bring it up.

Do you have something against Mcdonald managers? just because you fly an aircraft or go boxing or have jump wings (a.k.a parachutist badge) doesn't mean you're a better human than someone who flips burgers. k, thank you.
My bad, I didn't mean it like that, I was refering to the yelling at 17 year olds, and Mcdonalds happens to employ a lot of them. Don't forget I started off by washing planes for $6 an hour, and doing construction with my neighbor. Doing that for a while made me realize I wanted to go to school and not struggle financially like a lot of friends did/do.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:49 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by KAZ350Z
and I don't have an ounce of intellect?
I'm young, and like 50 told me, "If they want to hate, let them hate, and watch the money pile up." haha
I didn't believe your original statement at first, but now I'm convinced....

Old 02-22-2008, 01:52 PM
marhot

I feel so inferior in the midst of all the physical and intellectual giants here.

I make less than $100K a year.
I never served in the military.
I have not kicked anyone's *** in about 30 years.
I have not bought a car since I purchased my Z 4 1/2 years ago.
I do not work out.
I am about 20 pounds overweight.
I takes me about 9 minutes to run a mile, which I rarely do..
I have gray hair.
..and I am losing my hair.

But I must admit you kids today are a mighty impressive group of youngsters.
Ah, to be 20 again.

Old 02-22-2008, 01:53 PM
VO...
Administrator

Yeah, that must be it, because I go to a school that was just ranked as the best overall education in the west (and behind a couple Ivy league schools overall), where you need to not only be smart, but you also need be athletic, have had leadership positions, and nominations from congress and senate.
All that mad edjumication yo, and they don't teach basic sentence structure....
Old 02-22-2008, 02:04 PM
KAZ350Z

Originally Posted by marhot
I feel so inferior in the midst of all the physical and intellectual giants here.

I make less than $100K a year.
I never served in the military.
I have not kicked anyone's *** in about 30 years.
I have not bought a car since I purchased my Z 4 1/2 years ago.
I do not work out.
I am about 20 pounds overweight.
I takes me about 9 minutes to run a mile, which I rarely do..
I have gray hair.
..and I am losing my hair.

But I must admit you kids today are a mighty impressive group of youngsters.
Ah, to be 20 again.

Look the point I'm trying to make is that i was trying to defend the younger crowd who actually works for and appreciates their car(s), because of dumbasses like vo7848 bashing on them. Regardless, we all love our Z's and that's what this forum is about so let's forget about age and start discussing important topics like, 18"s or 19"s? hmm...lol

p.s. Sorry if I offended anyone, and made myself look like a dumbass,I apologize again, but I think it's time to move on.

God bless

p.s.s. I'm not going to hold any grudges against anyone, even vo7848, and I hope none of you do either, there are worse people out there then adults bashing on teens.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:07 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

This is why you got bashed on...

...and guess what, I'm only 20 years old and pay every dime of it myself ...wow, a young guy that makes money, this must be ground breaking for some of you guys.

p.s. Doing good in school pays off
You came off like a total douche that stopped by just to gloat about his life achievements.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:07 PM
CRIDDA

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Look the point I'm trying to make is that i was trying to defend the younger crowd who actually works for and appreciates their car(s), because of dumbasses like vo7848 bashing on them. Regardless, we all love our Z's and that's what this forum is about so let's forget about age and start discussing important topics like, 18"s or 19"s? hmm...lol

p.s. Sorry if I offended anyone, and made myself look like a dumbass,I apologize again, but I think it's time to move on.

God bless

p.s.s. I'm not going to hold any grudges against anyone, even vo7848, and I hope none of you do either, there are worse people out there then adults bashing on teens.
If age isn't important then why do you youngster feel you have to let everyone know how old you are, and that you have a Z, and that we are jealous because you have a Z. Dude grow the **** up(I say this because just like any teen you have reverted to name calling and trying to be a tough guy).
Old 02-22-2008, 02:11 PM
VO...
Administrator

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
This is why you got bashed on...

You came off like a total douche that stopped by just to gloat about his life achievements.
+1. Not to mention, tried the internet tough guy act....
Old 02-22-2008, 02:14 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

man i want to slap every last one of you for talking **** about established members here about whom you know NOTHING.

we make the [valid] assumption that every stupid kid that comes on here with a 350z is still on mama and daddy's payroll, and what pisses us off the most is that every other god damn week another one of you have got your z wrapped around a telephone pole or spun out in the middle of the freeway. because of stupid immature kids like you, people like the rest of us [who, by the way, are not all OLD] have to drive like f'n grandmothers whenever there's cops around because of the kind of image that sports car drivers have.
for instance, i'm driving home last night in a super heavy misty rain that completely diminished visibility. i'm being followed for the last 5 miles by a cop.. since it's raining the way it is i don't even push it past 55 [speed limit's 65], while huge *** trucks and SUVs are whizzing past us at 70, 75 mph. but do these cops give a rat's ***? hell no! they follow the sports car drivers.
because of KIDS LIKE YOU WHO DO STUPID SH*T AND GIVE THE REST OF US A BAD IMAGE.

and by the way, before you start spewing crap about school and jobs, get your facts straight. i graduated from one of the top public universities in the country. can you say the same?

edit---- GRANTED: there are kids who are decent, mature, and responsible. there are kids who pay for their sh*t themselves. with that being said, i still want to slap you.

edit 2--- forgot about this point.. why would we be jealous that you have the same car as us?
chances are at whatever <20 age you're at, you're not going to have the car for very long.

Last edited by onedirtyz; 02-22-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:16 PM
bboypuertoroc

Who pee'd in your cereal today?

Tony (you seem upset)
Old 02-22-2008, 02:17 PM
CRIDDA

Originally Posted by onedirtyz
man i want to slap every last one of you for talking **** about established members here about whom you know NOTHING.

we make the [valid] assumption that every stupid kid that comes on here with a 350z is still on mama and daddy's payroll, and what pisses us off the most is that every other god damn week another one of you have got your z wrapped around a telephone pole or spun out in the middle of the freeway. because of stupid immature kids like you, people like the rest of us [who, by the way, are not all OLD] have to drive like f'n grandmothers whenever there's cops around because of the kind of image that sports car drivers have.
for instance, i'm driving home last night in a super heavy misty rain that completely diminished visibility. i'm being followed for the last 5 miles by a cop.. since it's raining the way it is i don't even push it past 55 [speed limit's 65], while huge *** trucks and SUVs are whizzing past us at 70, 75 mph. but do these cops give a rat's ***? hell no! they follow the sports car drivers.
because of KIDS LIKE YOU WHO DO STUPID SH*T AND GIVE THE REST OF US A BAD IMAGE.

and by the way, before you start spewing crap about school and jobs, get your facts straight. i graduated from one of the top public universities in the country. can you say the same?

edit---- GRANTED: there are kids who are decent, mature, and responsible. there are kids who pay for their sh*t themselves. with that being said, i still want to slap you.
I lub you babe.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:19 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
Who pee'd in your cereal today?

Tony (you seem upset)
me?
i'm annoyed at the little ****ing kids who come in here talking all this **** about the rest of us.. wtf do i have to be jealous of a 17 yr old with a z for?
Old 02-22-2008, 02:23 PM
bboypuertoroc

me?
i'm annoyed at the little ****ing kids who come in here talking all this **** about the rest of us.. wtf do i have to be jealous of a 17 yr old with a z for?
Ah, OK. Carry on ma'am.

Tony (lol'd)
Old 02-22-2008, 02:24 PM
VO...
Administrator

...and guess what, I'm only 20 years old and pay every dime of it myself ...wow, a young guy that makes money, this must be ground breaking for some of you guys.

p.s. Doing good in school pays off
Originally Posted by Be The Z
Just turned 18 not to long ago.
payin for the Z by myself aswell. still in high school.
dont hate on the young guns just becasue we can afford cars you couldnt when u were are age

with that being said, i still want to slap you.
Dirty, here's the 1st two members that will be part of the slapaho tribe....
Old 02-22-2008, 02:26 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

well i'm also still annoyed about the cop tailing me last night... there were at least 4 huge SUVs that went barreling down the freeway two lanes over in this horrible misting rain that limited visibility to about 15 feet, and the cops didn't give a crap. and here i am crawling home in the slow lane, getting followed.
hell even if he wasn't following me i would have driven slowly, i'm on freakin ultra high performance tires, they're not meant for wet weather.

blahhhh.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:28 PM
CRIDDA

I **** you not. There is a strip club here in ATL that on thursday night, they have a slapahoe contest, winner takes home $500. This is all girls of course. I think we should fly Naeiri out her to compete.

you can stay with me hun
KAZ350Z

edit 2--- forgot about this point.. why would we be jealous that you have the same car as us?
chances are at whatever <20 age you're at, you're not going to have the car for very long.
Well, I've actually only gotten one ticket which was in a F150, and I usually try to drive courteously for the same reasons, because i don't want to give the Z a bad name either. And you're telling me adults aren't talking crap on here? You apparently still don't understand that it's not about the age, and that you should give everyone a chance before you label them as " stupid immature kids". That's why everyone ends up coming out with their life stories because people like you start bashing on them because you found out they were young, and we (me) feel like we need to prove something to you to show you that, "Hey, I'm not on daddy's pay roll, I don't have a triple deck wing on the Z, and I don't drive like an a$$hole." And you stil want to slap me??? That's really mature
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

"doing good in school pays off"
obviously not "good" enough if the little **** doesn't know that it should be "doing WELL."
Old 02-22-2008, 02:29 PM
VO...
Administrator

Originally Posted by CRIDDA
I **** you not. There is a strip club here in ATL that on thursday night, they have a slapahoe contest, winner takes home $500. This is all girls of course. I think we should fly Naeiri out her to compete.

you can stay with me hun
Nice! I would love to be the official judge of that contest...

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...