Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 12:42 PM
Ghost 350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Be The Z
Just turned 18 not to long ago.

1. 1986 El Camino (for sale if anyone wants it)
2. 2003 350z silverstone touring

payin for the Z by myself aswell. still in high school.

dont hate on the young guns just becasue we can afford cars you couldnt when u were are age
great first post you fukin idiot. When I was 18 I was paying for my 3 cars, house, boat, and supporting your Mother. But you are awesome! Heres what you win for that wonderful first post:

BAWLS IN YO MOUF!!!!!!

(this message brought to you by Team DNF care of Witty Nation)
Old 02-22-2008, 01:07 PM
KAZ350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ahahahahah......looks like we've got ourselves some comedians, what I meant by doing good in school is that I'm actually going to college at the Air Force Academy right now. I have my pilot's license and I'm trying to step up to a faster aircraft, hopefully the F-22 in 3 years Yeah, school does pay off, what do you do, manage a Mcdonald's and yell at 17 year olds all day to make yourself feel better?

dumbass
Old 02-22-2008, 01:13 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,448 Likes on 1,769 Posts

Originally Posted by KAZ350Z
ahahahahah......looks like we've got ourselves some comedians, what I meant by doing good in school is that I'm actually going to college at the Air Force Academy right now. I have my pilot's license and I'm trying to step up to a faster aircraft, hopefully the F-22 in 3 years Yeah, school does pay off, what do you do, manage a Mcdonald's and yell at 17 year olds all day to make yourself feel better?

dumbass
Old 02-22-2008, 01:17 PM
JZurita

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dumbass

Ummmm... where does your money come from?
Old 02-22-2008, 01:18 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

dumbass
Congrats on serving. I'll give you that.

I'm a veteran myself son, been there done that. Electrical engineer. I work for the phone company and design all of Bank of America's high speed data and voice over IP lines in a 5 state region, have a couple of cars, and my own townhome. Grow some hair on those little baby nuts of yours and come talk to me then kid. I've been in the real world while you were still in your daddy's *******...
Old 02-22-2008, 01:18 PM
SOZ

dumbass
Old 02-22-2008, 01:20 PM
JZurita

Originally Posted by vo7848
I've been in the real world while you were still in your daddy's *******...
Old 02-22-2008, 01:21 PM
KAZ350Z

Originally Posted by 03BrickyardZ
Youre twenty and have been through 5 cars?
The van I got when I was 15 just to get around (no my parents aren't rich so I didn't get my 911 after I passed the driving test, damn). I then bought the ranger a year later after I worked my *** off at the airport fueling and towing planes. Maybe a year after that i worked a deal with my dad and traded the truck for the galant which I sold the next year (he got most of the money because that was part of the deal), and then I bought the GSR myself. I had to sell that after only 6 months cause of going to the academy, and now I bought my 350z two weeks ago. However my family has a history with Z's so I feel like we're meant for each other , I didn't put any of the Z's in my car list because well, they weren't mine, they were my dad's.

And that's where I agree with some of you talking about the kids who have rich parents and buy them a brand new car for their 16th B-day. I think that's BS, because I don't think those kids will ever understand how to appreciate anything.

Brickyardz, yeah 5 cars seems like a lot, so you had a valid point, but for the rest of you queers talking shizz you need to get a life. Or is there anything else you might want to discuss with me since you apparently think I'm living off of mom and daddy, and I don't have an ounce of intellect?
Old 02-22-2008, 01:25 PM
VO...
Administrator

Or is there anything else you might want to discuss with me
Yes, got any sisters? Send me t3h n00ds and I'll forget about everything...
Old 02-22-2008, 01:26 PM
CRIDDA

Yes, got any sisters? Send me t3h n00ds and I'll forget about everything...
In for teh noodz
Old 02-22-2008, 01:26 PM
KAZ350Z

Congrats on serving. I'll give you that.

I'm a veteran myself son, been there done that. Electrical engineer. I work for the phone company and design all of Bank of America's high speed data and voice over IP lines in a 5 state region, have a couple of cars, and my own townhome. Grow some hair on those little baby nuts of yours and come talk to me then kid. I've been in the real world while you were still in your daddy's *******...

I serve with pleasure, and I'm glad you did too, but are you talking about the hair I had on my nuts when I got my jump wings? (a.k.a parachutist badge), or the hair that you can find on my nuts everyday in the boxing room since I'm also on the Air Force Boxing team???
Old 02-22-2008, 01:31 PM
bboypuertoroc

I serve with pleasure, and I'm glad you did too, but are you talking about the hair I had on my nuts when I got my jump wings? (a.k.a parachutist badge), or the hair that you can find on my nuts everyday in the boxing room since I'm also on the Air Force Boxing team???
Please don't start with the internet tough guy make up ******** crap. Jump school is NOTHING and damn near anyone that's boxxed a day in their life can get on the boxing team.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:36 PM
VO...
Administrator

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
Please don't start with the internet tough guy make up ******** crap. Jump school is NOTHING and damn near anyone that's boxxed a day in their life can get on the boxing team.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Typical n00b route when they are lacking on the intellectual side...
and I don't have an ounce of intellect?
Old 02-22-2008, 01:38 PM
surfcity40

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JZurita
Ummmm... where does your money come from?
cotton and trees? opps, I took that literally.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:38 PM
CRIDDA

That's exactly what I was thinking. Typical n00b route when they are lacking on the intellectual side...
But he iz teh big bad **** that can whoops your a$$.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:39 PM
KAZ350Z

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
I'm not trying to start anything, but if people start talking shizz, i'm going to step up to defend myself. And no we actually have a honor code here where lying will get you kicked out. However, if you're ever in colorado and want me to show you what i do everyday it'll be my pleasure, and maybe we'll spar for a couple of rounds

Anyways, any 120lb nerd can talk shizz on the internet so I feel like this is pointless, and I feel like an idiot for stooping down to your level and talking to you idiots. For those of you that are reading this thread, I apologize, because this absolutely ridiculous. Point is, I'm young, and like 50 told me, "If they want to hate, let them hate, and watch the money pile up." haha

p.s. I serve because I want to, and not for the money ( I don't get that much anyway), I just happen to be a pretty good investor and spent the majority of the bills on the car
Old 02-22-2008, 01:40 PM
bboypuertoroc

Originally Posted by surfcity40
cotton and trees? opps, I took that literally.
Actually, that would be cotton and linen. No trees are harmed.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:41 PM
zipgun

Twofold increase of em lately as well.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:41 PM
Strider619

I'm glad that you serve this country, I'm glad that you pay for your cars, however, no one cares about your accomplishments nor is there a need to bring it up.

Do you have something against Mcdonald managers? just because you fly an aircraft or go boxing or have jump wings (a.k.a parachutist badge) doesn't mean you're a better human than someone who flips burgers. k, thank you.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:42 PM
bboypuertoroc

I'm not trying to start anything, but if people start talking shizz, i'm going to step up to defend myself. And no we actually have a honor code here where lying will get you kicked out. However, if you're ever in colorado and want me to show you what i do everyday it'll be my pleasure, and maybe we'll spar for a couple of rounds

Anyways, any 120lb nerd can talk shizz on the internet so I feel like this is pointless, and I feel like an idiot for stooping down to your level and talking to you idiots. For those of you that are reading this thread, I apologize, because this absolutely ridiculous. Point is, I'm young, and like 50 told me, "If they want to hate, let them hate, and watch the money pile up." haha

p.s. I serve because I want to, and not for the money ( I don't get that much anyway), I just happen to be a pretty good investor and spent the majority of the bills on the car
I severely doubt I'll ever be in Colorado, and it's been several years since I sparred/fought (last time was in '03-'04 during our weekly Friday Night Fights in Iraq). Would still be fun though.

I lol'd at you calling us idiots.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...