Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 11:20 PM
OkashiZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Moussa93
Well, I just answered some questions.
And no, I don't live with my parents since they're in a different continent

Take it as you want, I won't try to prov myself right or whatever...

Anyway, my life isn't the purpose of the thread but why so much hate toward young drivers but I think I kind of get it.
What continent? The frustration towards young z drivers is because of kids like you that say the same stuff over and over and expect us to believe you like we're idiots.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:34 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

Received 413 Likes on 236 Posts

oh Jeebus. .im gonna either gonna get applauded or banned here.
Fk it.

OP, and ALL OTHER YOUNG MEN/ BOYS THAT WANT TO START THE SAME BS THREADS TODAY, PLEASE HEED MY WORDS:

for the most part, hey, good for you man.. if i met you in person, id say nothing but nice things. Honestly no one cares a rats @ss that you now have a 350z that has had three owners.. we dont even notice, were happy for you. That is...
UNtil you open your mouths.

Good for you that you bought a well used car that wasnt even that expensive in the first place.. its not a Ferarri.. but regardless, nice going...but even at THIS LEVEL..were not hating on you... as your thread suggests and seems to be your initial issue ....

Heres where it takes the nasty turn..
um... little sir.... exactly how do you compare to adult men to whom youre speaking? Adults who have lived longer than you and have seen more of the world and of life.. and have bought thier cars when they were NEW and had the chops to buy a 30-40k car new.... becuase they were already grown adults w financial capacity and ability to garner such a vehicle.. so now because you came in third, fourth, fifth hat and ten years late you got something you can pull out and think it looks like mine? Bro.. youre not even in the running.... the minute you want to compare yourself to me or other men here that are your seniors...becuase you own the same car? ..man, thats the day you better bust out your resume history, your wallet, your children, your wife, your home, and your employees.. etc etc...otherwise.. kill the noise w these horrible threads. And yes.. I am THIS sick of it today.

We dont hate your car, and no one hates you or any of the other younger members either sir.. we dont know you.. and i gaurnatee you that no ones jealous of you in the least for ANYTHING aside for your metabolism..lol.. an thats about it...

So..Aside from the teenage angst BS as noted above, lets look at non subjective side of this..lets talk about the ardent and proliferate lack of input or really ANY advancement the teen crowd seem to offer our hobby.. they arent buying new parts and helping support vendors or the aftermarket at all really, they arent engineering new ways of doing things on thier own like our fathers did w hotrods.. no.. you all treat this like some emo facebook account.. you leech info and write dreamer threads about things youl probably not do,you write threads and talk just to hear yourselves talk.. just like girls do...

And heres what gets us the most... you commonly do not search ...and why we hate that : it's becuase you dont appreciate what has already been said in this forum, a true master chronicle of 350z history and experience made from sweat , failuire and hard work..for you to LUCKILY have and hold and research thru for FREE...and then you all just post terrible threads and then get mad like were supposed to embrace your "grass roots" style of modding on a budget, downgrading the car from what it was when even stock...is that right? GIVE ME A BREAK.
NO.
Homie dont play that.

FYI:

I will retract each and EVERY statement i have made above and publically conceed to you and any other youngster whos posted a horrific thread like this and received my verbal lashing.. i will spout my apologies one by one.. but by ONE and ONLY ONE CONDITION: You are part of the US Armed forces, deployed or not.
But soldiers dont think or write like this. 18 or not. My gues is that you are not a service member.
Other than that.. you go ahead and wait ten years and tell me if your thread here makes any rational sense to you then. I think by then youll see why it pisd everyone off too.

IM going to bed, this is the ultimate in fully pointless and retarded content for this site. It actually vexes me ,. thats the sad part lol. I think we all care alot about our site..this site.. and this stuff really ruins it after all everyone has done to keep it so rad for so long.

Meh..
Old 10-16-2012, 12:00 AM
end of z world

Originally Posted by bmccann101
Fk it.

OP, and ALL OTHER YOUNG MEN/ BOYS THAT WANT TO START THE SAME BS THREADS TODAY, PLEASE HEED MY WORDS human thumb honey boo boo

for the most part, hey, good for you man.. if i met you in person, id say nothing but nice things. Honestly no one cares a rats @ss that you now have a 350z that has had three owners.. we dont even notice, were happy for you. That is...

Good for you that you bought a well used car that wasnt even that expensive in the first place.. its not a Ferarri.. but regardless, nice going...but even at THIS LEVEL..were not hating on you... as your thread suggests and seems to be your initial issue ....

um... little sir.... exactly how do you compare to adult men to whom youre speaking? Adults who have lived longer than you and have seen more of the world and of life.. and have bought thier cars when they were NEW and had the chops to buy a 30-40k car new.... becuase they were already grown adults w financial capacity and ability to garner such a vehicle.. so now because you came in third, fourth, fifth hat and ten years late you got something you can pull out and think it looks like mine? Bro.. youre not even in the running.... the minute you want to compare yourself to me or other men here that are your seniors...becuase you own the same car? ..man, thats the day you better bust out your resume history, your wallet, your children, your wife, your home, and your employees.. etc etc...otherwise.. kill the noise w these horrible threads. And yes.. I am THIS sick of it today.

We dont hate your car, and no one hates you or any of the other younger members either sir.. we dont know you.. and i gaurnatee you that no ones jealous of you in the least for ANYTHING aside for your metabolism..lol.. an thats about it...

So..Aside from the teenage angst BS as noted above, lets look at non subjective side of this..lets talk about the ardent and proliferate lack of input or really ANY advancement the teen crowd seem to offer our hobby.. they arent buying new parts and helping support vendors or the aftermarket at all really, they arent engineering new ways of doing things on thier own like our fathers did w hotrods.. no.. you all treat this like some emo facebook account.. you leech info and write dreamer threads about things youl probably not do,you write threads and talk just to hear yourselves talk.. just like girls do...

And heres what gets us the most... you commonly do not search ...and why we hate that : it's becuase you dont appreciate what has already been said in this forum, a true master chronicle of 350z history and experience made from sweat , failuire and hard work..for you to LUCKILY have and hold and research thru for FREE...and then you all just post terrible threads and then get mad like were supposed to embrace your "grass roots" style of modding on a budget, downgrading the car from what it was when even stock...is that right? GIVE ME A BREAK.
NO.
Homie dont play that.

FYI:

I will retract each and EVERY statement i have made above and publically conceed to you and any other youngster whos posted a horrific thread like this and received my verbal lashing.. i will spout my apologies one by one.. but by ONE and ONLY ONE CONDITION: You are part of the US Armed forces, deployed or not.
But soldiers dont think or write like this. 18 or not. My gues is that you are not a service member.
Other than that.. you go ahead and wait ten years and tell me if your thread here makes any rational sense to you then. I think by then youll see why it pisd everyone off too.

IM going to bed, this is the ultimate in fully pointless and retarded content for this site. It actually vexes me ,. thats the sad part lol. I think we all care alot about our site..this site.. and this stuff really ruins it after all everyone has done to keep it so rad for so long.

Meh..
Please, allow me.
CLAP
CLAP
CLAP
CLAP
CLAP
CLAP
CLAP
VD! wait.....I mean
CUE APPLAUSE!

inbeforeanyoneelsestartedtheslowclapbah-bamm.mpeg
But seriously I'm 20. 2006 track interlagos. So I have good taste and witty timing big whoop. Maybe this thread would be heroic on a civic forum, but I myself find this thread lacking in intrest and a waste of time and post. So please, find something interesting on YouTube, make sure its not a repost and make us proud! You dont see me boring our community with unsightly garbage. And at least I weld my *** off. Hard work can account for something, even tho I'm 20.
Carry on flaming Scrappy Doo, or whatever you guys planned on doing with him.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:01 AM
end of z world

now I'M going to sleep lol.
Also that peacful protest deserves no such banning our voices will be heard!

Last edited by end of z world; 10-16-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:24 AM
Moussa93

Originally Posted by bmccann101
Fk it.

OP, and ALL OTHER YOUNG MEN/ BOYS THAT WANT TO START THE SAME BS THREADS TODAY, PLEASE HEED MY WORDS:

NO.
Homie dont play that.

FYI:

Meh..
For sure, we don't have as many experience as you 40, 50 or 60 ish have, we will never be able to look at our cars as you guys are looking at yours, etc etc...
That I know for sure, and I respect the fact that you all worked hard.
All I'm saying is that some people ( not everybody, again) don't have to show any kind of hate or make nasty comments on the side, that's it.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:55 AM
JERZ350

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Moussa93
For sure, we don't have as many experience as you 40, 50 or 60 ish have, we will never be able to look at our cars as you guys are looking at yours, etc etc...
That I know for sure, and I respect the fact that you all worked hard.
All I'm saying is that some people ( not everybody, again) don't have to show any kind of hate or make nasty comments on the side, that's it.
My advice to you, is to just listen to the more matured, experienced members on this forum. They will NOT steer you wrong. They have been there, done that, and know these cars more than Nissan Techs do.

There has and will be a growing number of nonsense that joins these forums because of one reason (well maybe 2): Z33's are aged affordable cars and the younger generations are spoiled and in need of instant gratification. It's a fact, and these things are only realized with maturity.

We understand everyone is different and has different levels of maturity at different ages. We understand that your whole argument is that you feel not everyone is the same just because of their age. But OUR proof of the immaturity is the whole creation of this thread, it didn't need to happen. We were your age too at a time, and I look back at the things I used to do and say, and I realize how retarded I was.

[ACTION ITEM]
Think before you create a thread like this. If it's not constructive, doesn't add value to the forum, isn't good gossip (in appropriate forum) or if you are only creating it to stir the pot and create drama.... DON'T POST IT.

Other than that, happy modding and stay away from ebay.
Old 10-16-2012, 06:02 AM
ballsyman

cant we all just get along? seriously. its not really that hard....
Old 10-16-2012, 06:17 AM
Moussa93

Originally Posted by JERZ350
My advice to you, is to just listen to the more matured, experienced members on this forum. They will NOT steer you wrong. They have been there, done that, and know these cars more than Nissan Techs do.

There has and will be a growing number of nonsense that joins these forums because of one reason (well maybe 2): Z33's are aged affordable cars and the younger generations are spoiled and in need of instant gratification. It's a fact, and these things are only realized with maturity.

We understand everyone is different and has different levels of maturity at different ages. We understand that your whole argument is that you feel not everyone is the same just because of their age. But OUR proof of the immaturity is the whole creation of this thread, it didn't need to happen. We were your age too at a time, and I look back at the things I used to do and say, and I realize how retarded I was.

[ACTION ITEM]
Think before you create a thread like this. If it's not constructive, doesn't add value to the forum, isn't good gossip (in appropriate forum) or if you are only creating it to stir the pot and create drama.... DON'T POST IT.

Other than that, happy modding and stay away from ebay.
You're right.
Thanks & Sorry

* Removing Ebay from bookmarks *
Old 10-16-2012, 06:39 AM
Rokyr

Originally Posted by KingBaby
Again you little ****...you only talking about yourself...

You going all Amanda Todd on us...

Just shut up already with what you've done at 19...
I'm going to hell for laughing at that.

Oh, and I'm 19 and find this thread obnoxious.

"Oh I have a Z and I'm younger than all of you" - OP
Old 10-16-2012, 07:00 AM
grimm66

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok, I can understand when this car first came out when people got mad because younger people were driving these... The car has been out for a good while, prices are low, and they are the new "civic".
Old 10-16-2012, 07:04 AM
Rokyr

Originally Posted by grimm66
Ok, I can understand when this car first came out when people got mad because younger people were driving these... The car has been out for a good while, prices are low, and they are the new "civic".
Dumbest justification for younger drivers having a Z ever.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:14 AM
jninja26

New "civic"?? GTFO!
Old 10-16-2012, 07:40 AM
STL 350Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As a 31 year old man I find it ridiculous that this stuff comes up in the first place. OP has to be a troll just wanting to stir the pot.

How I imagine the OP.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:45 AM
grimm66

Originally Posted by Rokyr
Dumbest justification for younger drivers having a Z ever.
The car doesn't cost much, it looks good, and there are a lot of modifications to be done. Why would this not attract younger buyers?
Old 10-16-2012, 07:49 AM
grimm66

Originally Posted by jninja26
New "civic"?? GTFO!
First of all ninja boy if you were smart enough to think about what I said then you would realize that was an expression. It's a nice car yes, but people start doing things to this car as they did when the civics were coming out.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:01 AM
Kimosabe

First of all ninja boy if you were smart enough to think about what I said then you would realize that was an expression. It's a nice car yes, but people start doing things to this car as they did when the civics were coming out.
I agree with your point. I'm 31, and I have owned my Z for six years. And I enjoyed the time when I would see a Z with genuine aftermarket parts. As it has become one of the "greatest bang for your buck cars" of all time, I can only imagine what it must be for younger gen today. As a result, all these young guys who express how they spent their savings on the Z, having nothing left to mod their cars properly. Hence now, I see ebay knock off parts, and euros on most of the local Zs. I try not to judge, but it does frustrate me a bit.

And on behalf of all the enthusiasts here, please, the young crowd, don't drive the Z like you are blinging or all that. Sit straight, adjust your seat for optimum driving experience, and wear your hat straight. Don't drag the rest of the Z owners down, by representing in your ride like it is a civic.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:16 AM
Jbakes727

Look us young sports car owners will always get criticized by the more old and wise because most statistics show that young drivers are idiots. Just get over it and move on its not the end of the world, I'm sure someday when your their age and spot a young driver you'll think the same way. That's just the way it is, so stay calm and ask the right questions
Old 10-16-2012, 08:23 AM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

Received 413 Likes on 236 Posts

Lol.. 50 or 60 haha. Bro I'm 35. Anyway glad no one got butt hurt w my post..after three threads in a row like that.. just had to b said.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:41 AM
jninja26

^you said it right. I'm only 27, but after 4 years in the Marine Corps infantry I feel like 40.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:46 AM
grimm66

26 and had the car for I think 4 or 5 years now.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...