Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Got A Ticket..dumbest Reason!!!read

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2003, 05:09 AM
xjerseyzfinestx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got A Ticket..dumbest Reason!!!read

it was halloween.. my week of work was over and i took out my z for a ride...it was about 8 at night...so im out rt 46 heading to maywood nj.. and at a light im there waiting to turn green and a cop i notice lookin at my car..he swerves to the middle lane(i was on the left lane)..im thinking to myself i didnt do anything wrong..so light turns green and i see him following me to rt17..i notice he is switching lanes when i switch.. so right there i knew he was going to pull me over...so as im merging on to 17 ..he turns his lights on... he is like license and registration..so i give him everything.. he is like you think your car looks pretty with your lamps in the front.(i have custom led sidemarkers in the front hyperwhite)...so im like no.. he is like i know nissan didnt come out with these ..so i look at him and say listen officer i didnt know these were illegal.. and im sorry for having them on..he walks bak to his car and writes up a ticket..comes back and says to me be smart and leave your car alone meaning no mods ..so im like ok...then he says GET OUT OF HERE.. so yesterday i paid the ticket it was 44 dollars.. and the girl who i paid it to.. she is like what did you have that showed alot of lamps and lighting.. a undercar glow kit?... im like NO .. all i had was sidemarkers with led's and barely show..compared to other vehicles i see on the road..she is like to be honest.. 80 percent of little ferry cops really do not have nothing to do.. and pull over people..for basically a stupid reason.. and im like i know...stay out of little ferry if you have a modded z
Old 11-20-2003, 05:20 AM
Jeff@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That sucks... but I know the feeling. Try having a daily driver that looks like this!!! I spend as much time at the side of the road as I do driving....
Old 11-20-2003, 06:26 AM
xjerseyzfinestx

Default ...

yea that must suck...but do they just stop you and check out everything ...or do you get tickets all the time???
Old 11-20-2003, 07:10 AM
Subbacultcha

i'm like, totally, like, yeah.
Old 11-20-2003, 09:21 AM
xjerseyzfinestx

ok what was that for?...please if your going to say stupid remarks..keep them to yourself...be safe
Old 11-20-2003, 09:30 AM
s9am_me

Originally posted by xjerseyzfinestx
ok what was that for?...please if your going to say stupid remarks..keep them to yourself...be safe
Ditto.

anyways... that sux.. it is true that most cops have nothing else to do sometimes. My friend's bro-in law is a cop and he's always telling us some BS stories. anyways, that pig didn't have to write under body glow... what a fruit cake
Old 11-20-2003, 09:31 AM
Stabber

kill em all
Old 11-20-2003, 09:47 AM
BILL T
Charter Member #61

You need to get the car back to stock or at least unhook the LED's as you'll likely run into the same cop again. It stinks but it's their discretion to give you a ticket for this and other things like no front license or altered exhaust. In Virgina they are particularly strict about such things.
Old 11-20-2003, 11:40 AM
etx

Wow, I love living in michigan. You can drive around with dumps on your car and not get pulled over!
Old 11-20-2003, 12:07 PM
N74DV

Originally posted by etx
Wow, I love living in michigan. You can drive around with dumps on your car and not get pulled over!
dude...... if someone had taken a big dump on my car I don't think I'd be driving around with it on there.
Old 11-21-2003, 04:24 AM
xjerseyzfinestx

Default ....

well i drive by alot of cops around here and they do not say anything or would give me a thumbs up ..i mean seriously the led's arent even distracting..barely show..it was halloween .. it was the end of the month..and you know how cops are ..when its that time..
Old 11-21-2003, 04:43 AM
ThoughtZ

yeah i've been there. how about a window tint ticket because i didnt allow a cop in front of me when he nearly missed his exit
Old 11-21-2003, 04:57 AM
icepig

so i was like, yeah, you stupid pig, and the cop, he's like, shut up and toss my salad, *****!
Old 11-21-2003, 10:43 AM
mihalko1

"she is like to be honest.. 80 percent of little ferry cops really do not have nothing to do"

When I read this, I thought she was calling the cops "little fairies." I was cracking up. I know its spelled differently, but when you're reading it quickly, it made me stop and read again. So I take it Little Ferry is a city? Sorry for my ignorance, but I got a cheap laugh out of it.

Sucks about the ticket. I too live in Michigan, few police problems. Pulled over once for too much tint on front windows on a '89 Prelude. Pissed me off!
Old 11-21-2003, 11:05 AM
Subbacultcha

sorry, just screwing around. no maliciousness intended. it's just a messageboard!
Old 11-21-2003, 11:17 AM
Conceyted

But you should still punctuate your sentences for ease of reading. That was hard to follow. You obviously failed english. Anyways, sucks that you got a ticket, but at the same time white lights are illegal. Try some amber led's they would actually look nice compared to what you have now.
Old 11-22-2003, 07:39 AM
Reggi914

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Subbacultcha
it's just a messageboard!
That doesnt mean that you can be rude.

As for you ticket, i think you should take off the LED's. You may get pulled over again, and its just not worth it.
Old 11-22-2003, 09:05 AM
havabooz

i got a ticket for tints...and after he wrote the ticket (but before he gave it to me) he looked at my rear turn signals...(they are tinted) so i figure hes gonna write me up for that too...then he looks at the front of my car and asks me to turn my turn signal on

i do....and it blinks (eureka) ....what a moron he was....he was such an *** and recommended i take off my tints..

so i told him this..."i paid 200 for the tints...and its the best tint job ive seen...so im not taking it off"

he was so shocked but i knew that if i saw him again i would get nailed....so from then on i drove with my windows down

one day i passed him while he was doing traffic duty (at rutgers)...i smiled at him...and he smiled back

i wonder if i got the last laugh??
Old 11-22-2003, 04:29 PM
zstricklen

It means, for God's sake, speak English.