Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Sunday drive with a closed road, back roads and mud.

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 06:13 AM
mpowers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Sunday drive with a closed road, back roads and mud.

This past sunday, Synfo and I, along with a BMW M coupe, two VW GTI's and a lone ZX6R Kawasaki. Went to to a little exploreing in the back roads of Savannah. Just to start the trip off the right way we went to a closed rd to have a little fun with our rides. After going down one I pulled off the side of the road watching everyone fly by. Soon after Synfo pulled in behind me to watch the rest of the group. Before long we were all standing around talking and the fire cheif came down the road. We told him we were just enjoying the weather. But as we proceeded to leave thing this would be the best time. Synfo car was stuck. He had inadvertantly parked in mud. After twenty minutes or so had passed a 4x4 Chevy truck pulled him out of the mud. For a closed road there was a lot more people traveling on it than expected. From there (after synfo scrapped a hundred pounds of mud off his wheels) we headed up 80 a little traveled road in Ga. Ran the most of the trip at well do speeds and had a great time. No tickets and did not see a cop all day. We will post some pics later of the car. We will also post the next time we go out if anyone cares to join. Enjoy the ride.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:36 AM
syf0n

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike,

Thanks for leading us out on such a great drive! It was TONS of fun to cruise through the country like that, and although getting my car stuck in the mud was kind of unfortunate, it was funny as hell! I will post up the photos as soon as I get them since they were taken with a regular film camera and I am gonna have to scan them. Thank god for that Chevy truck that showed up!

As Mike said, anyone is welcome to come out cruising with us...so if you live in or around Savannah, drop either one of us a line!