Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Lil Bow Wow drives a 350

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2004, 02:12 PM
RedShft

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lil Bow Wow drives a 350

well, i guess he goes by "Bow Wow" now. but i was browsing thru the newest issue of "Dub" and i see him leaning against a 350. he says it was given to him as a birthday present. "it's like a toy" was how he described his car. "my dog sits in it more than i do, so its more like a toy for my dog".....wtf?? of course it had the 20'' chrome wheels...actually didnt look TOO bad on the car. but it was an auto.... . of course this was one car of his multiple car fleet that includes a Maserati, G series mercedes, i think he also had a 500sl, or maybe a 600s....i cant remember. oh well, i thought i'd share. kinda pissed me off how he kept refering to the Z as a toy.
Old 01-13-2004, 02:18 PM
themyst

if i had millions, the Z would be a "toy" in my book as well. I am getting sick of the whole "hiphop" scene though. The artists just seem like a bunch of pompous ****** who brag about what they own... and us being the undiscerning public, are funding their 26" "dubz" by buying their cds.
Old 01-13-2004, 03:22 PM
synth19

I dont understand how these artists plan on sustaining their lifestyles... it's just crazy. I'd like to see bow wow 5 years from now....I wonder if he'll be known as "bow" then? hmmmm
Old 01-13-2004, 03:51 PM
mcclaskz

A) Hopefully we won't see him
B) If we do it will be like seeing what happened to MC Hammer on "Where are they now (chapter 11)"...
Old 01-13-2004, 05:13 PM
RedShft

Originally posted by themyst
if i had millions, the Z would be a "toy" in my book as well. I am getting sick of the whole "hiphop" scene though. The artists just seem like a bunch of pompous ****** who brag about what they own... and us being the undiscerning public, are funding their 26" "dubz" by buying their cds.
yea im with you there....i used to listen to hip hop a lot, but now its just gotten gay w/ all this mainstream ****. now IF i do listen to it its underground or old school....Jurassic 5, Run DMC, Nas, 2pac, Dilated Peoples. but the fact that he said its a toy for his dog....wtf??
Old 01-13-2004, 05:57 PM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Lil Bow Wow drives a 350

Originally posted by RedShft
well, i guess he goes by "Bow Wow" now. but i was browsing thru the newest issue of "Dub" and i see him leaning against a 350. he says it was given to him as a birthday present. "it's like a toy" was how he described his car. "my dog sits in it more than i do, so its more like a toy for my dog".....wtf?? of course it had the 20'' chrome wheels...actually didnt look TOO bad on the car. but it was an auto.... . of course this was one car of his multiple car fleet that includes a Maserati, G series mercedes, i think he also had a 500sl, or maybe a 600s....i cant remember. oh well, i thought i'd share. kinda pissed me off how he kept refering to the Z as a toy.
Seriously, if i had that much money a Z would be a BIG toy. I find it kinda cool that in a fleet of all those "symbol status" cars he'd be seen with a mere Nissan.

Of course us enthusiasts see it for more than a Nissan but at least the mainstream culture is catching on. People realize that's to us it's more than another Nissan. It's a Z gawd dayam it and the car alone has it's own presence.
His "it's for my dog" remark is his way of downplaying the fact he's being featured with a 30k car. It's no lie that one of his other rides is probably the financial equivalent of a handful of Z's.

Last edited by 35oZephyR; 01-13-2004 at 06:00 PM.
Old 01-13-2004, 06:51 PM
westpak
SFZCC

I don't mind if they have a Z as a toy as long as they respect it. Unlike one around here that belongs to the father of the Williams sisters, someone drove it over some train tracks and punctured a hole in the gas tank and they have just left it at the dealer for like a month and not picked it up yet, and it has some hideous rims and reflective stickers all over it and just filthy inside, don't believe me?
Attached Thumbnails Lil Bow Wow drives a 350-performance-020a.jpg  
Old 01-13-2004, 07:44 PM
ZZtopp

In five years he'll be giving blow jobs for beer money.
Old 01-13-2004, 08:05 PM
andyisphat2004

Originally posted by ZZtopp
In five years he'll be giving blow jobs for beer money.
funniest thing i read all night.

Watch how the word hip hop is tossed around. These people are all fakes, true hip hop doesnt promote this. Read up on KRS or tribe.
Old 01-13-2004, 08:24 PM
Sosa

Even Jay said it in the song "dirt off your shoulders" off of the black album... "no chrome on the wheels, i'm a baller for real"
Old 01-13-2004, 09:21 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My dad refers to his Z as his "toy", I dont see what's wrong with that.
Old 01-13-2004, 09:40 PM
brgerflipr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"sucking **** for beer money"........a classic, i haven't heard that one in years. nice one, ZZ.
Old 01-14-2004, 08:27 AM
Jetpilot718

Ehh I wouldnt be too jealous of the things they "have".... when you watch cribs, most of that shlt is leased or rented for that day alone. They dont "own" much at all...

Im talkin rappers like bow wow and the other 1 or zero hit wonders. Some do it right, snoop, etc....
Old 01-14-2004, 08:52 AM
RedShft

Originally posted by Mike Wazowski
im not saying that there is something wrong with having a Z as a toy. its just the way it sounded in the article it was a car that he had it just for ***** and giggles or something. like someone bought him a bad birthday present and he kept it just to be nice he didnt really say anything good about it like "this is a fun car to drive" or "this car has good power"....he just said "its like a toy for my dog cause he sits in it more than i do"....thats bout it. i guess you'd have to read the article to see where im coming from. he talked up the maserati and 500sl as his sports cars.
Old 01-14-2004, 09:00 AM
jedoublery

Originally posted by Mike Wazowski
I love my Z, it is my toy.
But the Z is Bow wow's DOG'S TOY. As if Z isn't worthy to be his toy.

These new Rappers are all posers. Can we think of something more creative than showing off all the money you have? (or all the money you PRETEND you have)
Old 01-14-2004, 09:25 AM
ZZtopp

Originally posted by jedoublery
I love my Z, it is my toy.
But the Z is Bow wow's DOG'S TOY. As if Z isn't worthy to be his toy.

These new Rappers are all posers. Can we think of something more creative than showing off all the money you have? (or all the money you PRETEND you have)
In my job, I've spent a lot of time around scum like Little Bow Wow. These posers have got to be some of the most despicable, ignorant, and shallow people I've ever met. The fact that some of these untalented ****** are major role models for wide-eyed young people makes me sick.
Old 01-14-2004, 11:06 AM
Reb1281

Just wait until the file-sharing services start to seriously disrupt their cash flow. They'll appreciate the their Z's then.
Old 01-14-2004, 11:51 AM
robho

This thread is oozing with...

jealousy.
Old 01-14-2004, 11:51 AM
RIVET

Originally posted by ZZtopp
In my job, I've spent a lot of time around scum like Little Bow Wow. These posers have got to be some of the most despicable, ignorant, and shallow people I've ever met. The fact that some of these untalented ****** are major role models for wide-eyed young people makes me sick.
Don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel. hehe. I agree, even at my must knuckleheadest age, 18-19 I had more sense than most of these rap stars who are grown men. What really pisses me off is that MTV only shows this part of black lifestyle, which is a disservice to millions of middle class blacks and clouds the perspective of everyone else. Speaking of MTV ( off on a tangent) I get soooo tired of their socio/polical rants in between rap video's of women degrading themselves and drug and alchohol abuse, great example they are.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:08 PM
cedusett

Jealousy is right. I don't listen to bow wow or any rap really except the occasional 2pac and J5. BUT, he has been making records for the past 5 years, and started when he was like 10 years old. If a guy can make mad bank when he's a 10 year old rapper (come on now people), I can't imagine him ever being low on cash.

Quick Reply: Lil Bow Wow drives a 350