Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Lil Bow Wow drives a 350

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2004, 04:12 AM
ztropic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice.....deleted.

Last edited by ztropic; 01-17-2004 at 06:01 AM.
Old 01-17-2004, 05:58 AM
jj1814

Originally posted by ztropic
So the fact that Master P is his father has no bearing upon his [continuing] success?
What are YOU talkin about? We're talkin about Bow Wow... not Lil' Romeo
Old 01-17-2004, 06:00 AM
ztropic

Oh **** my mistake!! Goes to show there's too much shitty hip hop to keep track of.

Last edited by ztropic; 01-17-2004 at 06:06 AM.
Old 01-17-2004, 07:21 AM
Hey Ya

Maybe this should be moved to off-topic?
Old 01-17-2004, 08:57 AM
r34 racer

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Maybe its not just what he said that irks me, his whole attitude towards his money in general just ****ing irritates me. Instead of spending money on his "bling-bling" and trash talking cars that could be expensive to the rest of us, he could give some of his money to good causes, instead of sitting on it and looking down on people. It seems to me that he just likes to show off what he has, like some arrogant *****, than do something useful with it.
Old 01-17-2004, 10:21 AM
Jason

You could argue that it's better for him to spend the money on "bling-bling" things than sit on it.

For example, everytime he buys an expensive car he puts a lot of money into the pockets of everyday people includes: sales persons, shipping persons, persons who make the cars, possibly persons who deal with the financials.... hell.... car washes, etc...
Old 01-17-2004, 01:00 PM
CelticPride2

Originally posted by Jason
You could argue that it's better for him to spend the money on "bling-bling" things than sit on it.

For example, everytime he buys an expensive car he puts a lot of money into the pockets of everyday people includes: sales persons, shipping persons, persons who make the cars, possibly persons who deal with the financials.... hell.... car washes, etc...
Good point...perhaps you can expand that thesis into a doctoral dissertation on "trickle-down bling-bling"
Old 01-17-2004, 02:05 PM
ztropic

Originally posted by CelticPride2
Good point...perhaps you can expand that thesis into a doctoral dissertation on "trickle-down bling-bling"
Now that's some funny ****!!!
Old 12-15-2004, 03:00 AM
Monsta

Received 261 Likes on 197 Posts

Originally posted by robho
This thread is oozing with...

jealousy.

Yes it is, seems like Rap Artist are bound to fail in you hater's eyes.

LOL If you don't like it, then it's not good.

IF you don't like it, DON'T LISTEN!

IF you don't know, DON'T COMMENT!

PUNK AZZes

Last edited by Monsta; 12-15-2004 at 03:07 AM.
Old 12-15-2004, 03:05 AM
Monsta

Originally posted by ZZtopp
You can't? MC Hammer had something like $150 million. He filed for bankruptcy and he's so down he had to be a judge on "Dance Fever." I was a cameraman on that show, and I saw him threaten to walk off if he didn't get his $15,000 (in cash) before we started taping.

Mike Tyson has earned about $200 million since he was released from prison in '94. He's not only broke, he owes Showtime over $20 million in unfulfilled contracts.

When Elvis died, the entire estate was worth less than $5 million....and how much did he earn during his career?

I put Little Bow Wow way down on the scale compared to these guys on both the talent and intelligence level. I can easily see him being broke one day.

It's got nothing to do with jealousy.....history always repeats itself.
LOL

I didnt know Elvis and Mike Tyson were Rappers. And I didn't know you knew any of them to know their education levels. Stop judging and let them live.
Old 12-15-2004, 05:54 AM
zzz350

I think I will sell my Z, if Blow Wow is an owner!
Old 12-15-2004, 07:14 AM
Dream

One of the best MTV Cribs episodes was when they went to Redman or Method Man's house. It was this ghetto-looking place with a jacked up screen door hanging off the hinges. He even had a DVD rack with a bunch of **** on it, and a dirty-looking recording studio with expensive equipment. His place looked like someone with cash actually lived there and didn't care how it looked.

Contrast that with just about any of the pro sports player episodes. Massive house, huge entertainment rooms, big trophy rooms, overpriced sports cars, but none of those places looked lived-in. That's the kind of crap that MTV tries to push on you.

Another thing that bugs me is Pimp My Ride. It's fun to watch and all, but the things they put in your car and the amount of cash they spend doing it is really offensive. Last episode I saw, they put an lcd on the undercarriage of a 4-Runner. Who needs something like that? How often will you spend sitting underneath your car with a burning desire to watch a DVD?

MTV hiphop pushes the bling lifestyle: flashy, ostentatious displays of wealth. The level of cash that MTV shows portray is obscene. I wonder how many people see the videos and shows like Cribs/Pimp My Ride and think, "Man, I'd be pimping if I had me some 22s with spinners. " How many lives have been ruined because some loser bought an Escalade with spinners before investing or paying for health insurance?
Old 12-15-2004, 08:16 AM
Monsta

Originally posted by Dream
One of the best MTV Cribs episodes was when they went to Redman or Method Man's house. It was this ghetto-looking place with a jacked up screen door hanging off the hinges. He even had a DVD rack with a bunch of **** on it, and a dirty-looking recording studio with expensive equipment. His place looked like someone with cash actually lived there and didn't care how it looked.

Contrast that with just about any of the pro sports player episodes. Massive house, huge entertainment rooms, big trophy rooms, overpriced sports cars, but none of those places looked lived-in. That's the kind of crap that MTV tries to push on you.

Another thing that bugs me is Pimp My Ride. It's fun to watch and all, but the things they put in your car and the amount of cash they spend doing it is really offensive. Last episode I saw, they put an lcd on the undercarriage of a 4-Runner. Who needs something like that? How often will you spend sitting underneath your car with a burning desire to watch a DVD?

MTV hiphop pushes the bling lifestyle: flashy, ostentatious displays of wealth. The level of cash that MTV shows portray is obscene. I wonder how many people see the videos and shows like Cribs/Pimp My Ride and think, "Man, I'd be pimping if I had me some 22s with spinners. " How many lives have been ruined because some loser bought an Escalade with spinners before investing or paying for health insurance?
Oh well lets get Dr Phil.

SYPAU
Old 12-15-2004, 08:39 AM
goodstuff86

isnt this the kid that got *** raped and his chain stolen? who cares what he says
Old 12-15-2004, 09:31 AM
damoniusmonk

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts
Default hip hop

I noticed many people mentioned Jurassic 5 (J5) in here. Good choice. They're positive and speak on actual issues in a fun, musical way. I love them. Wow actual art in music - - no wonder they hardly get any radio play.

Oh, I met Charles' mom (Chali 2na's) she's nice, she works near me, she saw my Z and really loved it.
Old 12-16-2004, 11:30 AM
itburns

Default That is the wackest Z ever seen.

Originally posted by westpak
I don't mind if they have a Z as a toy as long as they respect it. Unlike one around here that belongs to the father of the Williams sisters, someone drove it over some train tracks and punctured a hole in the gas tank and they have just left it at the dealer for like a month and not picked it up yet, and it has some hideous rims and reflective stickers all over it and just filthy inside, don't believe me?
Thanks Westpak for sharing the WACKEST 350Z that I've ever seen.

Can anybody top that one???
Old 12-16-2004, 12:50 PM
Sly_Z

Originally posted by andyisphat2004
funniest thing i read all night.

Watch how the word hip hop is tossed around. These people are all fakes, true hip hop doesnt promote this. Read up on KRS or tribe.
Well said Andy I was listening to hip hop from day one and I mean day one. Koolg rap, Mc Shan, Beastie Boys, UTFO,Curtis blow etc. Now it's just a bunch of idiots bragging about their ungly *** 26 inch rims, useless SUV with abunch of crap on it, and there cribs that has 100 people from their click hangin around spending their money. I guess they didn't learn anything from MCHammer.