Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Wrecked my Z, now what?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 11:20 AM
Jah70

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Mikeman92
Resorting to internet memes about me being mad when I'm just proving you wrong? I think you are secretly using those memes on yourself
Just ignore them. The more you feed them the more they'll keep coming back for more because you keep firing back. If you guys want to settle this then take it to the messages or add each other on PS3 and compete in a video game or something. Otherwise, the only thing this is doing is showing a negative stereotype that Z owners like to argue over nothing with over sized egos and basically turned My350 into a youtube comment page with no videos. No wonder other Z forums mock My350.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:38 PM
Spike100

Received 203 Likes on 173 Posts

Subscribing for the entertainment value...

Can we make this into a Sticky?

--Spike
Old 03-27-2013, 12:49 PM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

Originally Posted by Spike100
Subscribing for the entertainment value...

Can we make this into a Sticky?

--Spike
Schticky?

Old 03-27-2013, 12:50 PM
stuartc323

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lmao this thread is super epic
Old 03-27-2013, 01:19 PM
drvqz33

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 03-27-2013, 01:28 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Jah70
Not to interrupt you guys and the flame battle that is taking place here, but Spork I like your R32 Skyline.
Thanks.

Originally Posted by Mikeman92
Yeah, maybe I would be, if that was my Z and my picture. Nice fail, lol.

Notice, my name is Mike.
I understood it was your friend's car. You stated that in the thread you posted this. Derp. However, from what I can see, you're a scrawny little f*ck just like the douchebag in the reflection. Pardon me for mistaking two little 5-year-old girls as the same person.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:43 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by oldschool350z
someone should forward this thread to all the major insurance companies its not hard to find out who youare.

Any police report would simply show you were traveling too fast and a ticket would be issued. You would be found at fault and claim denied. What you're doing is actually insurance fraud. Especially since circumstances are vastly different then you claimed.
Um, they don't deny your claim because you are at fault. Where in the he ll did you get that from? The Internet, so it must be true? Jeesh!
Old 03-27-2013, 01:46 PM
stuartc323

Lol i think what he meant was just they are going to screw him over in premiums
Old 03-27-2013, 02:41 PM
Spike100

Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310
Schticky?

^^ LOL huge... Thanks for posting and providing a good laugh. You're the best.

I hope these guys do NOT work it out. The entertainment is too good to want to have it stop.

--Spike
Old 03-27-2013, 03:06 PM
BoomerZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Ahhh, how I miss the good old days, lol.
+1 some classic Hraes in this thread
Old 03-27-2013, 03:29 PM
Mikeman92

Just ignore them. The more you feed them the more they'll keep coming back for more because you keep firing back. If you guys want to settle this then take it to the messages or add each other on PS3 and compete in a video game or something. Otherwise, the only thing this is doing is showing a negative stereotype that Z owners like to argue over nothing with over sized egos and basically turned My350 into a youtube comment page with no videos. No wonder other Z forums mock My350.
Will do. I have friends that have left this forum and gone to others because of it. Not the friend in the pic, he's a real D bad, LOL.. Anyway, I'm done.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:05 PM
BornSlippyZ

Lmao, most of those Z forums got most of it's tech knowledge from this website in the first place. And since it is mostly new guys whining about it and having skin as thick as wet toilet paper, does it really matter if you leave?
Old 03-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Spike100

Word has it that @Hraesvelg has a tiny peepee for which he constantly attempts compensating by posting aggressively. Recent posts seem to authenticate this, but I am unable to verify the rumors. I have no idea and could care less

For identification purposes: @Hraesvelg’s physique is short and chubby, but I cannot provide details past that.

Last edited by Spike100; 03-27-2013 at 04:45 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:50 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

For identification purposes: @Hraesvelg’s physique is short and chubby, but I cannot provide details past that.

Nope. I'm the short and chubby one. At least the last time that I saw him in person, he was above average height and in good shape. Nice, tight buttocks too.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:55 PM
Spike100

So... You two know one another, and you are friends?

--Spike

Originally Posted by SparkleCityHop

Nope. I'm the short and chubby one. At least the last time that I saw him in person, he was above average height and in good shape. Nice, tight buttocks too.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:22 PM
Jah70

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ
Lmao, most of those Z forums got most of it's tech knowledge from this website in the first place. And since it is mostly new guys whining about it and having skin as thick as wet toilet paper, does it really matter if you leave?
So? Everytime when someone uses the search to find something on my350 they get sent to a thread like this. Who cares where the other ones got their info from, the point is it's easily accessible information and help without the drama and school yard trash talking. Speaking of which, its spring break, who's tryna go to vegas or live in vegas? I got some of the devils dangruff and I'm looking for a posse to help me sniff it off the buttocks of voluptuous exotic dancers or women of the night.

Last edited by Jah70; 03-27-2013 at 05:23 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:50 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

So... You two know one another, and you are friends?

--Spike
Offtopic for Answer: We've hung out at ZDayz several times, argued pretty heavily with each other online, and stay in touch on FB & here. But I probably have 200+ Zbros that I stay in touch with on FB, etc. I'd say we're more of acquaintances than friends, but Jeffrey is good people. Really smart guy and I totally get his sarcasm & wit. Some folks get it, and some don't.

On topic: I've broken a few arms myself, both OEM and aftermarket. But it's always been either:

1) leaving the track/roadway at significant speed sideways and the wheel and suspension experiencing abnormal sideways forces where something had to give (better a bent/broken arm than something more expensive)
2) in a pretty fast turn, clipping something (like a curb) and the wheel and suspension experiencing abnormal sideways forces where something had to give (better a bent/broken arm than something more expensive)

You'll notice that both of these require "the wheel and suspension experiencing abnormal sideways forces where something had to give". My guess is that OPlost it sideways while moving at a pretty good clip. The arm either broke when:

A) OP's car dropped off of the roadway while you were sliding sideways
B) OP's wheel hit the mountain sideways

Either way, it had to be a level of force that just doesn't occur during normal driving on the streets.

Last edited by SparkleCityHop; 03-27-2013 at 05:52 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:51 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hraes is, in fact, in shape and a stand up guy.

So? Everytime when someone uses the search to find something on my350 they get sent to a thread like this. Who cares where the other ones got their info from, the point is it's easily accessible information and help without the drama and school yard trash talking. Speaking of which, its spring break, who's tryna go to vegas or live in vegas? I got some of the devils dangruff and I'm looking for a posse to help me sniff it off the buttocks of voluptuous exotic dancers or women of the night.
Devils dangruff you say?! The hell is dangruff?

The people that are looking for info find it on this site. The people here are extremely helpful, while being crabby, moody, obnoxious, and sarcastic as hell. Some people fit right in and join the family, others walk away leaving a trail of tears.

As for Michael, he's a little scrawny kid that failed at trying to fight back. He needs to go back to partying with his 4 friends and taking pictures of his 5-year-old feminine face drinking light beer and smoking cheap, gas station cigars.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:55 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Originally Posted by Spork
The people that are looking for info find it on this site. The people here are extremely helpful, while being crabby, moody, obnoxious, and sarcastic as hell. Some people fit right in and join the family, others walk away leaving a trail of tears.
IMO, this is a perfect description - sig worthy.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:58 PM
Spike100

Interesting... so why the ban (he said it was a year)... if in fact it was real...

--Spike

Originally Posted by SparkleCityHop
Offtopic for Answer: We've hung out at ZDayz several times, argued pretty heavily with each other online, and stay in touch on FB & here. But I probably have 200+ Zbros that I stay in touch with on FB, etc. I'd say we're more of acquaintances than friends, but Jeffrey is good people. Really smart guy and I totally get his sarcasm & wit. Some folks get it, and some don't.

On topic: I've broken a few arms myself, both OEM and aftermarket. But it's always been either:

1) leaving the track/roadway at significant speed sideways and the wheel and suspension experiencing abnormal sideways forces where something had to give (better a bent/broken arm than something more expensive)
2) in a pretty fast turn, clipping something (like a curb) and the wheel and suspension experiencing abnormal sideways forces where something had to give (better a bent/broken arm than something more expensive)

You'll notice that both of these require "the wheel and suspension experiencing abnormal sideways forces where something had to give". My guess is that OPlost it sideways while moving at a pretty good clip. The arm either broke when:

A) OP's car dropped off of the roadway while you were sliding sideways
B) OP's wheel hit the mountain sideways

Either way, it had to be a level of force that just doesn't occur during normal driving on the streets.

Quick Reply: Wrecked my Z, now what?